Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix (14638 Views)

How To Start Plantain Farming In Nigeria / Between Plantain Farming And Cashew Farming, Which Is More Profitable? / My Plantain Merchandise To Plantain Farming Life-experience(pains And Gains Ser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
datovid:

Same plantain as you have suggested.No knowledge on farming

I am not suggesting pls, i am only trying to motivate people. If u feel the motivation, u need to start acting!
Firstly, have you visted a plantain farm before? If NO, you need to do so, for a visual impact of what you about to venture into.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Throw back Thursday...#Started #hybridcameroonsuckers #hustling #partna #happyfarmers #getinline

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
#tbt when i did a little harvest for home consumption also to give to some family friends #giving #givethanks #Godisgrate

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just a little advice;

DO NOT plough the land you want to use for plantain farming that is so wrong
Forget about traditional planting, go commercial (big) or go home
Propagated suckers cuts your start up budget by up to 50%
Plantain loves water but cant withstand stagnant or too swampy land

...a word is enough for he who listens!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Psalm 27 #thankfulheart

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
In this cold world its a survival for the strongest and most determined, neva build ur hope on any man but GOD!
Do agric! Do plantain farming! #artforwealthcreation #letsgo!!!!

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
The book that changed my life! God bless SUNDAY ADELAJA.
Don't be a servant for money, make money your servant... #already #ThankGodforplantain #motivation #power!!!!!

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 9:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello farm world,
Just a quick reminder; its all on you to change your lifestyle, God has played a part by keeping you alive, you need to touch lives with your hustle...#keephustling #Godnevasleeps #successisours #letsgo!!!!!!!

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
WEEDING

During first and second weeding, it is advisable to do hand weeding because the plantain are still in their early stage. Using chemical for weeding could affect the growth by up to 30% which is not good. After this stage, hence chemicals can be used to control weed if any. If you choose to apply chemical, kindly use contact herbicides NOT systemic. Depending on planting technique applied, one may not need to do weeding when the plantain are about 6 to 8months old because the plantain leaves will act as shed, by preventing weeds from growing. At smartlife farms we are mechanized, use of brush cutters during weeding makes it easier and less strenuous.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Do agric! Do plantain farming...sure way to become a CEO
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
Know yourself...lets go!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Its never too late to start chasing your dream...#realspill #winnersdothis
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by kayodei: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Good day
I have been following your write-up on Plantain farming business.
Can you please expatiate on the Double Row system you talked about and how achievable this is.
A sample picture from your farm-explaining this method- will be appreciated.
I wouldn't mind paying a visit to your farm to have a view of what you've discussed thus far.
Thanks.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
kayodei:
Good day
I have been following your write-up on Plantain farming business.
Can you please expatiate on the Double Row system you talked about and how achievableng this method- will be appreciated.
I wouldn't mind paying a visit to your farm to have a view of what you've discussed thus far.
Thanks.

Hello, what exactly on the double row planting is confusing you? Is it the spacing? This is very achievable, all you need to do is continue to harvest the suckers out of the farm,trim weak leaves, and apply chicken waste. I honestly appreciate you following this thread but i want to call u to action. You are welcomed to my farm site, kindly send me an email on when u intend coming and for the pix you will take enough when you visit my farm site, u know seeing is believing. Thank u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
For maximum land usage, i applied the closet planting of 3per pit technique which is the highest and most commercial technique. If i harvest the same time with farmers who used the traditional technique (1per pit) for a given land space, i will be making three times the profit when compared also i will have an hedge on price command in the market #simplemaths #realhustla #getmoremoney #letsgo!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2016
The high density technique is perfect for farmers who are willing to expand their horizon in a very short period of time because suckers harvested from the existing site will be transplanted or sold the choice is urs..#letsgo!!!!!!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
Don't ever play yourself...#knowyourself #increaseyourworth #keephustling
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by kayodei: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:
For maximum land usage, i applied the closet planting of 3per pit technique which is the highest and most commercial technique. If i harvest the same time with farmers who used the traditional technique (1per pit) for a given land space, i will be making three times the profit when compared also i will have an hedge on price command in the market #simplemaths #realhustla #getmoremoney #letsgo!!!!!!

I really appreciate your quick response.
Does the 3 per pit technique mean 3 suckers in a single pit hole?
May I also have your farm address and email so as to confirm to you when I would like to visit your farm.
My email is isamot75@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
kayodei:

I really appreciate your quick response.
Does the 3 per pit technique mean 3 suckers in a single pit hole?
May I also have your farm address and email so as to confirm to you when I would like to visit your farm.
My email is isamot75@gmail.com

Thanks

Noooooo thats not what i mean. You really need to come and see for yourself for better understanding.
Kindly check you mail for address. Thanks!
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by kayodei: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:

Noooooo thats not what i mean. You really need to come and see for yourself for better understanding.
Kindly check you mail for address. Thanks!

Sorry! Am yet to receive the mail. Please check if you sent to the correct email.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
kayodei:

Sorry! Am yet to receive the mail. Please check if you sent to the correct email.

Kindly re-check
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by webhostbiz: 11:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
thanks for the encouragement. where is your farm located? I will like to visit. my email address is : felixakomolafe@gmail.com. for your farm address.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
webhostbiz:
thanks for the encouragement. where is your farm located? I will like to visit. my email address is : felixakomolafe@gmail.com. for your farm address.

Ok you are welcomed.
Kindly check your mail
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Never too late to start living a dream...#starttoday #Godbless

Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!!!!!!! Plantain farmers hall of fame coming soon #Godisthegreatest
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by olaide68(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pilinpaperzgrup:
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!!!!!!! Plantain farmers hall of fame coming soon #Godisthegreatest
[color=#550000][/color]please email me for your farm address I am a poultry farmer but now venturing into plantain, my email address is (abdulgafarlukman@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by 4four(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
weldone bros, had been following ur write up, even do i never involve in anything related to farming or agriculture other than bunch of theory i was thought in secondary school more so that i really love farming especially crop faming aspect of it and i had made up my mind to go into it next year if GOD willing but the problem i am having is dat i do not known where to start from, i ve on my mind to start wit cassava or plantain but base on what i had been reading on this forum, plantain involve huge capital to set up like more than a million per hecter and close monitoring which i do not think i ve for now and cassava is directly opposite of all this.............. pls i do not know how through is all this............ and will like visit your farm sometime in october. thiz is my email: yusufshittu11@gmail.com ( for ur farm location)
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by endyme(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
following, tho i am into plantain farming but small scale. need more secured space. where is your farm plz
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2016
olaide68:
[color=#550000][/color]please email me for your farm address I am a poultry farmer but now venturing into plantain, my email address is (abdulgafarlukman@gmail.com

Ok kindly check your mail
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
4four:
weldone bros, had been following ur write up, even do i never involve in anything related to farming or agriculture other than bunch of theory i was thought in secondary school more so that i really love farming especially crop faming aspect of it and i had made up my mind to go into it next year if GOD willing but the problem i am having is dat i do not known where to start from, i ve on my mind to start wit cassava or plantain but base on what i had been reading on this forum, plantain involve huge capital to set up like more than a million per hecter and close monitoring which i do not think i ve for now and cassava is directly opposite of all this.............. pls i do not know how through is all this............ and will like visit your farm sometime in october. thiz is my email: yusufshittu11@gmail.com ( for ur farm location)

Bro, thank you for following this thread, i started this to motivate people like you, people who have love for farming but don't no which way to go. My advice are; cassava is more tedious than plantain, cassava is more time tasking than plantain, cassava is NOT more profitable than plantain and YES plantain is more costly to set up compared to cassava but you dont need more than a million to start. I kindly advice you start small maybe 1 acre which will cost roughly 500,000 to set up being that you don't have any slightest idea about farming. Whenever you are ready to come to my farm site, you are welcomed...kindly check ur mail
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
endyme:
following, tho i am into plantain farming but small scale. need more secured space. where is your farm plz

Sorry, I dont secure space, i offer advice, set-up plantain farms and consults for plantain farmers. Also, i can supervise and manage plantain farms.
Re: Commercial Plantain Farming Master In Nigeria;Secret Art For Wealth Creation(pix by Pilinpaperzgrup(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
What is your hustle Getting money is a habit, plantain farming is a habit...#Dangotemindsetonly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New NYSC Posting Policy: Rural, Education, Agriculture Only / Ondo Government To Build N42bn Egg Powder Plant In Owo / Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.