Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,931 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:45 AM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56413 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
DEC 31 2014,
We met at a my guy's sister's wedding in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE. As my own way of helping my friend in his sister's wedding....I used my car to take the bride's maids to the church.
And there she was sitting beside me at the front passenger seat on our way to the church...while the other maids talked and gisted all the way, she sat there and listened, contributing once in a while to the gists...what actually ignited my interest in her is her reserved personality and the fact that she observes more than TALK....
I kept glancing at her all through the wedding ceremony....it was not until after the wedding that I walked up to her for some chat.....
While we talked I can't but marvel at her intelligence...then I thought to myself “ no wonder she observes more than talk”
She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS and a cousing to my guy, we talked about many things from poltics to career and dreams,after the conversation I told her am really grateful for the time she shared with me and will love to have a way to contact her later if she doesn't mind.....she said NO then eventually gave me her mobile number after rigorous debates and persistence from me.

AUGUST 13 2016,
Here we are getting married,it is our TRADITIONAL WEDDING in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE, this is where love brought us,it has been a fantastic romantic journey all this while..
Thank God for his grace,wisdom and understanding...
“Welcome to my world baby,come grow old with me"
Kisses her lips.
My name is francis am a nairalander with monicker brunofarad.
And am the latest married man arround here,

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin

236 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by finalboss1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
wow this is awesome...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
More pictures loading

Meanwhile Take a moment and watch this video

It is a short video of what I do for a living

thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjUzH2nvLBM

Check here for details and more pictures of our hand work
https://www.nairaland.com/1276521/stone-stoneveneer-bricks-nigeria-buildings/3

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
My girl grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Seun(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Aww. Happy married life.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks BOSS

Show ur boy some love BOSS wink

Seun:
Aww. Happy married life.

27 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Princejebs(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Happy married life

7 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bachelor's eve

11 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by danbrowndmf(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Happy Marriage Life. For better For best!

7 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks my man

Princejebs:
Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Today 18th august 2016

grin

*Love is wonderful
*Marriage is bliss
*FAMILY IS EVERTHING

Thank you JESUS

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Seun:
Aww. Happy married life.
This could be us but you are not replying my mentions undecided

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
MissHatey:
This could be us but you are not replying my mentions undecided
lol SEUN reply her mentions na

10 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Vivly(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Happy Married life.
So, will she stay here in Nigeria with you or it's Dallas now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
kingcity:
lol SEUN reply her mentions na
help me tell him oo cheesy.
I want to help him bring babies to this world, he's doing shakara undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by potbelly(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Op, you asked for her number like a gentleman and she gave you capital NO initially but later released her number... Women and fronting sha...
Congratulations and have a blessed union...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Deefuray(f): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2016

8 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by uwagimboo: 12:34am On Aug 19, 2016
OP, u go rough well well..
Any which way, congratz....

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by uwagimboo: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Deefuray:
Happy married life....

The boobs of that lady tho..... Olympus has fallen

Because u ve a seed of beans boobs bah

30 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Peachess(f): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice...congrats!

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Deefuray(f): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2016
uwagimboo:

Because u ve a seed of beans boobs bah

who's this one??

4 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:28am On Aug 19, 2016
*O B U (onitsha brought up )
*OAU TUTORED MIND
*PORTHARCOURT COMPLIANT
*STREET WISE
*MADE IN NIJAR
*T I A ( this is africa )
smiley

GOD IS STILL THE GREATEST

uwagimboo:
OP, u go rough well well..
Any which way, congratz....

12 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks Sweetie

Peachess:
Nice...congrats!
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:37am On Aug 19, 2016
I think you need an eye glass ASAP

Nice legs tho grin

Guys,

Visit her profile at ur own peril grin

Those legs are on diet grin

You are very lucky am now a family man grin so I have to leave you now

Deefuray:
Happy married life....

The boobs of that lady tho..... Olympus has fallen

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks my hommie...

I really worked hard to get into her heart,

I count it all joy tho

potbelly:
Op, you asked for her number like a gentleman and she gave you capital NO initially but later released her number... Women and fronting sha...
Congratulations and have a blessed union...

3 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Why u dey ask me question like my mama na ?

U are so kind tho

Vivly:
Happy Married life.
So, will she stay here in Nigeria with you or it's Dallas now?

4 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Harrychocoberry(m): 2:52am On Aug 19, 2016
My Guy...you're coming to Yankee o.
No two ways about it.
Your ticket Don sure!

Congrats by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2016
wink

Harrychocoberry:
My Guy...you're coming to Yankee o.
No two ways about it.
Your ticket Don sure!

Congrats by the way.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks,
U so kind

danbrowndmf:
Happy Marriage Life. For better For best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.