Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 AM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56411 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2016
This is lovely wishing you the very best in life

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by jesusjewel1(f): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2016
HateU2:
yes oo. I dey ask him out nii grin

Funny you grin kiss
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by MamaletASO: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
DEC 31 2014,
We met at a my guy's sister's wedding in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE. As my own way of helping my friend in his sister's wedding....I used my car to take the bride's maids to the church.
And there she was sitting beside me at the front passenger seat on our way to the church...while the other maids talked and gisted all the way, she sat there and listened, contributing once in a while to the gists...what actually ignited my interest in her is her reserved personality and the fact that she observes more than TALK....
I kept glancing at her all through the wedding ceremony....it was not until after the wedding that I walked up to her for some chat.....
While we talked I can't but marvel at her intelligence...then I thought to myself “ no wonder she observes more than talk”
She is a CRITICAL CARE NURSE in DALLAS and a cousing to my guy, we talked about many things from poltics to career and dreams,after the conversation I told her am really grateful for the time she shared with me and will love to have a way to contact her later if she doesn't mind.....she said NO then eventually gave me her mobile number after rigorous debates and persistence from me.

AUGUST 13 2016,
Here we are getting married,it is our TRADITIONAL WEDDING in AMANASA UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE, this is where love brought us,it has been a fantastic romantic journey all this while..
Thank God for his grace,wisdom and understanding...
“Welcome to my world baby,come grow old with me"
Kisses her lips.
My name is francis am a nairalander with monicker brunofarad.
And am the latest married man arround here,

Rocktation
Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Show me some love grin

Good one..
May God bless your union..
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by kennynikky(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Charles4075:
Hmmm, Na wa for some people ohh.

With your kuvuki land English --''I don't wanna MARRIED late.
charles, my heart 1 commot 4 my chest oh, dis xo hilarious... Jennie Baiby

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by kennynikky(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Coldfeet:
isiewu!
You didn't see her lovely smile to comment on na brezz weh you sef no get patapata you come dey call Olympus? Stay dia dey twist leg like polio victim Upandan no go find man weh go celebrate you like op is doing shior!

Congrats brunofarad wish you both happiness and fruitfulness.
abeg i use in d name of buhari beg unah, dis yab don 2much, d tng dey affect m...

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by kennynikky(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Thanks, U so kind
danbrown nah seun b dat? Dat go sabi form scatter...
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by femi4: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2016
HateU2:
lol.
I don't have a dog oo cry
Seun love pets especially dog, go get one and you ll find your way into his heart grin

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Ib30:
she married late. oh God I dont wanna married late

I dey find second wife o cheesy

****looks left and right to be sure Mrs Jarus isn't reading this ****

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Today 18th august 2016

grin

Love is wonderful
Marriage is bliss
FAMILY IS EVERTHING

Thank you JESUS

Please sir, allow me to decorate your white wedding for you. I am good at it and i have pictures to prove to you.

My price is affordable sir.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
femi4:
Seun love pets especially dog, go get one and you ll find your way into his heart grin
ehn ehn

Lemme go and buy dog oo cheesy
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Santi222(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by kachiz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
brunofarad:
Today 18th august 2016

grin

Love is wonderful
Marriage is bliss
FAMILY IS EVERTHING

Thank you JESUS

Your wife is Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by dyomatrix(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
broda. i wish u all d very best in ur marryg. pls wen d kids start comin, pls tel dem ur amazing story n b sure they'll b glad u guyz came2geda. trust me on dis. once again, #hapymarydlife2uboth

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks Brotherly

dyomatrix:
broda. i wish u all d very best in ur marryg. pls wen d kids start comin, pls tel dem ur amazing story n b sure they'll b glad u guyz came2geda. trust me on dis. once again, #hapymarydlife2uboth
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Maghan37: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations to u.I wish u and ur Bride a blissful married life & may God also in his infinite mercy give me a wife as intelligent as ur's and see's my life interest as hers. I beg nairalanders help me add Amy to my prayers by clicking like. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by chikend(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol. I'm in congratulations mai mai
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Kazrem(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jarus:

I dey find second wife o cheesy
****looks left and right to be sure Mrs Jarus isn't reading this ****
I go tell.

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Natudu: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
My brother,
Happy married life. Welcome to the club.

Nat

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Removes cap

My oga,long time..........heard you don move go lag now.
Regards to your family.

Natudu:
My brother,
Happy married life. Welcome to the club.

Nat
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Coldfeet(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
rocasmilatos:

Please sir, allow me to decorate your white wedding for you. I am good at it and i have pictures to prove to you.

My price is affordable sir.

More pictures of my work are available sir at 08067038884.
Are those really your work? If so impressive.

1 Like

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by mikolo80: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Foolish woman. If to say dis guy no de persistent now, na gobe dis marriage for be
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 2:40am On Aug 21, 2016
undecided

My wife is not foolish dude !

Thanks for reading my story tho

mikolo80:
Foolish woman. If to say dis guy no de persistent now, na gobe dis marriage for be
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by mikolo80: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2016
brunofarad:
undecided

My wife is not foolish dude !

Thanks for reading my story tho

Chei dis love wantintin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by olaolaking: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy Make Seun no give you 20yrs ban.
LOL. I just dey whine the guy. But he understands now. If em ban me. I go stop buying em origin
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
olaolaking:

LOL. I just dey whine the guy. But he understands now. If em ban me. I go stop buying em origin
cheesy
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Ib30(f): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Charles4075:
Hmmm, Na wa for some people ohh.

With your kuvuki land English --''I don't wanna MARRIED late.

nawa for u tooo, na mistake I make, u no go mind ur own business, we tin concern u fr wetin I write. mtscheeew
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Charles4075(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ib30:

nawa for u tooo, na mistake I make, u no go mind ur own business, we tin concern u fr wetin I write. mtscheeew
Okay, fine. You make mistake, agreed. But why you come dey point out say the lady marry late.. So if person marry late, na bad thing nor be as long as say the marriage dey peaceful, blissful and loving be the koko

If I say make I ask na, you go break my head.. Oya anty, when we go come your own wedding ceremony

wink wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Ib30(f): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Charles4075:
Okay, fine. You make mistake, agreed. But why you come dey point out say the lady marry late.. So if person marry late, na bad thing nor be as long as say the marriage dey peaceful, blissful and loving be the koko

If I say make I ask na, you go break my head.. Oya anty, when we go come your own wedding ceremony

wink wink wink wink wink

lol shey u don get america visa, cos na for America I wan do am o
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Coldfeet:
Are those really your work? If so impressive.

Yes, they are my work. I designed it myself. Connect me to clients dear.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Janetessy(f): 4:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Congratulations OP

your wife is cute

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 5:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Thank you all for your best wishes

Marriage is indeed blissful
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by ogaibe1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
Mr. Farad Bruno congratulations on your wedding going to three years now, I've red and seen most your work here through the pics and also your website and quite impressed on the stone cladding. Hoping I will be needing you in 2018 Gods willing, my project is in Imo and you are based in ph. which is not far. I will keep you posted. I am currently based in California USA and my project on ongoing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.