Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife (56454 Views)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / I'm Curl Up In Bed Now.. . I Won't Go Out Today. She Broke My Heart / You Won't Believe This Woman Is 48 Years - She Looks So Hawt In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by Burgerlomo: 4:46am On Dec 19, 2017
Happy married life, may almighty God bless your union
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
ogaibe1:
Mr. Farad Bruno congratulations on your wedding going to three years now, I've red and seen most your work here through the pics and also your website and quite impressed on the stone cladding. Hoping I will be needing you in 2018 Gods willing, my project is in Imo and you are based in ph. which is not far. I will keep you posted. I am currently based in California USA and my project on ongoing.

Thank you sir,
Always here to serve you , we are really grateful.

FARAD
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeria's №➊
A trial will convince you
FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA.
Re: Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife by brunofarad(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
We are the very best in this
Work with the best
Hire FARAD CONTRACTORS NIGERIA
For your STONES AND BRICKS
ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
www.faradng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.