Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us (2574 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by andertoph(m): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
SEE PHOTOS AT>>>https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/08/18/my-husband-did-this-when-i-allowed-his-female-friend-live-with-us-distraught-woman-opens-up/

A wife technically caused herself and marriage harm when she allowed her husband bring a female friend to come live at the basement of their house. She is currently leaving in fear of losing her man to the lady who has built strong ties with the husband's family.

SOURCE: Uzomedia
Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by herzern(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Your husband qot a second wife....

Simple as A..B..C

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by Missbizy(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
You need to talk to ya husband about ur fears, and beg him to be sincere wt you. Make e no be say na d lady be d real wife ooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bet Her Friend Wuld Have Been Singin' The Late Goldie's "Mo Le Gba Oko Lowo Eh" Song ,buh She No Grab!!...'em Don Play Aunty Wayo!!!....In Btwin And In The End Jesus Said It's Finished..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by ahnie: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
I bet she z the new wifey
Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by Opistorincos(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2016
It's crystal clear tour husband just got himself a new wife
Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by Safari29: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2016
nothing is happening. dont be scared. she will def go if shes a good girl

1 Like

Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by Mopricelezz(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmmm. Na wa ooo
Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by Qualer: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Missbizy:
You need to talk to ya husband about ur fears, and beg him to be sincere wt you. Make e no be say na d lady be d real wife ooo

Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by RiloKiley: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol

She's the real wife from Nigeria.
Madam don enter one chance.
Re: My Husband Did This When I Allowed His Female Friend Live With Us by AfroKnight: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Bet Her Friend Wuld Have Been Singin' The Late Goldie's "Mo Le Gba Oko Lowo Eh" Song ,buh She No Grab!!...'em Don Play Aunty Wayo!!!....In Btwin And In The End Jesus Said It's Finished..

cheesy which kine song be dat? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious; Check Out The Recession Pampers This Baby Is Putting On. / Please Help Me Solve This Problem In My Family. / 17-year-old Girl Who Got Pregnant At 14 Shows Off Her Cute Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.