Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why Do Babies (foetus) Kick Most At Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Babies (foetus) Kick Most At Night (531 Views)

World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? / Here Is How Sleeping Late At Night Can Kill Your Career / In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Babies (foetus) Kick Most At Night by opson2016(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
I noticed that my baby (foetus) kick most at night. He kicks during the day too, but I noticed he kicks most at night, particularly when I sleep.

Why do babies kick most at night?
Re: Why Do Babies (foetus) Kick Most At Night by thesicilian: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
You feel it more at night because that is when you and everything around you is quiet. During the day there's a lot of activities going on and you don't get to notice the kicks as often as they occur.
So to answer your question directly, the kicks are the same day and night, just the way you feel them that differs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Babies (foetus) Kick Most At Night by opson2016(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Great, I've been wondering. I also read an article that says foetus are more active than the other. But your answer subsided my curiosity

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: 10 Dangerous Effect Of Skin Bleaching / How To Look Younger And Healtheir Than Your Age / How To Care Human Hair Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.