Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! (5892 Views)

My Girlfriend Breast Is Too Big, Is There Any Medication To Make It moderate? / Meet Man Whose joystick Is Too Big! / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by kokomilala(m): 3:19am On Aug 20, 2016
@Merichoco,it means fast-paced waliking, where your strides increase with the speed of your walking and your arms swing to the rhythm of the walk.
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
You need to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Do not cut down any macro nutrients (carbs, protein and fats) from your diet, your body needs them. Eat at a slight calorie deficit and you are good to go. Though you don't need exercise to lose weight, you do need it to get fit.
I noticed you mentioned that skipping made your thighs bigger, that's most likely because of muscle gain and consuming more calories than you burn.Be sure to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and includes veggies and fruits in your diet.

Fitness blender have great workouts you can do at home in under 30 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessBlender/videos

Eat Right Africa has quick and easy healthy meal recipies

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5k1G-iJX0iBHNnIU3I1aXQ/videos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by PRESIDENTRICHARD: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
winkSTART DRINKING SLIM TEA THANK ME LATER
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by kokomilala(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2016
And finally for now, engage in strength training.Embark on the progs.that will tone your muscles.There's a world of difference between bulking and toning.
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have weight loss drops that can help you. Either that or you concentrate on exercise for your thighs only
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by mercichoco(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
kokomilala:
@Merichoco,it means fast-paced waliking, where your strides increase with the speed of your walking and your arms swing to the rhythm of the walk.
Ok tanks! buh wont i look stupid walking like that?
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by mercichoco(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
PRESIDENTRICHARD:
winkSTART DRINKING SLIM TEA THANK ME LATER
Oga slim tea will shrink my whole body.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by babyt66: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Use magillium and colon cleanser
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
pm me ur whatsapp number, so that we can discuss more on how to shrink ur thighs
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by dotunibrahim7(m): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
mercichoco:
Ok tanks! buh wont i look stupid walking like that?
it seems ure not ready...... ur laps never big

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by mercichoco(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
dotunibrahim7:
it seems ure not ready...... ur laps never big
Lol, trust me i'm serious
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by Olaoriginal(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
If u don't mind this natural supplement, u will hug me thank u. WhatsApp me
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2016
mercichoco:
Lol, trust me i'm serious

change ur dp to ur recent pinchure b4 I ll give my advice.....##its nt by force oo###..I jst ve to see this ur body in 4D first....##
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Randy91:

change ur dp to ur recent pinchure b4 I ll give my advice.....##its nt by force oo###..I jst ve to see this ur body in 4D first....##
randy pls drop ur no. wona talk u on whatsap
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
dotunibrahim7:
randy pls drop ur no. wona talk u on whatsap

sorry bro,u cn pm me....
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by LoveJesus87(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
mercichoco:
I cannot avoid carbohydrate completely because i eat bread alot. I'l try though, Thanks
see talk. U can't avoid carbohydrates because you eat agege bread a lot ko? U Neva start. Ur thigh Neva big reach grin corn tea new grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by NixandaCEO(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
I grew up to love and cherish my body so much. I have known myself to have big thighs, and truly they are good looking! At a time i stopped wearing bikini because of the unnecessary attention that comes my way.

Few weeks ago i started having difficulty wearing my trousers, though i added about 3kg, my hip and thighs became massive. Since then i have become too uncomfortable and irritated. I have tried several exercises but non seems to be working.

Please I need advise, tips, anything that will reduces these thundrous thighs.

Just be happy the way you are ok. Thinking about it as a problem might led you to doing or taking something that might end up making you regret even more. You are definitely the apple of someone's eyes the way you are ok. I personally love ladies with good looking kpokish thighs

1 Like

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by NixandaCEO(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
mercichoco:
I grew up to love and cherish my body so much. I have known myself to have big thighs, and truly they are good looking! At a time i stopped wearing bikini because of the unnecessary attention that comes my way.

Few weeks ago i started having difficulty wearing my trousers, though i added about 3kg, my hip and thighs became massive. Since then i have become too uncomfortable and irritated. I have tried several exercises but non seems to be working.

Please I need advise, tips, anything that will reduces these thundrous thighs.

Just be happy the way you are ok. Thinking about it as a problem might led you to doing or taking something that might end up making you regret even more. You are definitely the apple of someone's eyes the way you are ok.
LoveJesus87:
see talk. U can't avoid carbohydrates because you eat agege bread a lot ko? U Neva start. Ur thigh Neva big reach grin corn tea new grin grin grin
I personally love ladies with good looking kpokish thighs

1 Like

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by shinebabe(f): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
mercichoco:
I understand but i ve got no such time, except sat and sun, i ve barely 2 hours a day. Is there no pill or food that can do the work?

My dear. Have you tried Ruzu herbal? You'll be thanking me sooner than later.

Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by mercichoco(f): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
shinebabe:

My dear. Have you tried Ruzu herbal? You'll be thanking me sooner than later.
Well no, how does it work?
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
so u still on this matter
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by shinebabe(f): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2016
mercichoco:
Well no, how does it work?

There are at least three major plants in Ruzu. They've been individually afirmed to have outstanding medicinal effects. They've been confirmed to have the capacity to protect the body from the oxidative stress from it's own activities and that of other xenobiotics.

You buy a bottle (the product is available in liquid and capsules of different sizes). And depending on your body weight , severity of what you're taking it for and your genes or body chemistry; more or less of that is what you'll need to for your specific ailments. The dosage also goes along that line and is indicated on the pack and leaflets inside.

Ruzu is broad spectrum, so it may go for other underlying disease (which might not show symptoms yet) first before going for TBS ones you're taking it for. So we usually advise more than one bottle if you don't get immediate relief.

Follow me if you need more info. smiley
Re: Help! My Thighs Have Become Too Big! by Matrycx(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2017
mehn my love for big hips and thighs

(1) (2) (Reply)

"BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice / “I'm Dying, I Can’t Breathe” – Lady Cries Out On Facebook After Testing Positive / COVID-19 Update For April 4 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.