Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Looking For A New Job - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Looking For A New Job (445 Views)

Ashamned Of Your Job Titles.. Here Are New Job Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A New Job by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Are you aged between 24yrs - 40yrs?

Are you a holder of a Bachelor's degree or PhD in any field related to Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Information Technology, Economics, Commerce, Law, Medicine, Humanities, Social Sciences, Nursing Administration, Education?

Do you have a driver's license?

Are you willing to work from 8.30am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday and 9.00am - 12.00noon on Friday?

Are you ready to accept and take home a salary of #500,000 per month, transport allowances of #50,000 per month, Housing allowance of #100,000 per month, lunch allowance of 30,000 per month?

Are you ready to travel out of the country at least twice every quarter to USA or any destination of your choice with your partner?

THEN DON'T WORRY! ..YOU ARE NOT ALONE!! .. I'm also looking for such a job!!! If you find one please call me too. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A New Job by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dope wink

(1) (Reply)

Global Comedians Check-in / Video: A Friend Used My 1million Alabi Ticket As Tissue Paper And Ticket Won / How To Know A Fake And Original Phone | INFORETWEET.TK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.