Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia (17027 Views)

Bridging The Gap. Cameroons Attack Helicopter Fleet Nears Parity With Nigeria. / Nigerian Air Force Acquires Helicopter Gunships, Other Aircraft / Ngeria Army To Take Delivery Of 12 New Mi-35 Attack Helicopter Gunships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by uwagimboo: 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
SuperSupremo:
you can cope with hunger as you rightly said you are already doing, but can you also cope with terror activities in your midst

Certainly no no,so its more important to neutralize that first.

Anyone who bemoans fighting terrorism is a terror within

Fighting a gang of boyz with 15 Military Helicopter
That is we would fight Benin republic with 500 jets..
The same Russia u guyz re going to buy the Assault helicopter have Chechen rebels, yet they ve not used such hardware on them..

So the borrowing u guyz intended doing is to buy killing machine

Well, when the war start, even you will not be exempted..
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
When i read the title, I been think say na Airforce1 (that nairaland musician) wey russia wan attack ... grin grin grin
i laugh in parables grin grin
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by bendeniceguy: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2016
My brother, here is the ORIGINAL report from 2014. They will soon clain Buhari paid for the shipping crates!!!!http://www.russianhelicopters.aero/en/press/publications/6138.html
Thisis2raw:
Question of the day: Are this weapons paid by the past administration or this present govt?

If it's been paid by This present govt were did dey get the fund for that?

1 Like

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Sodangi77: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
Sai Baba

I hope they are for your boko haram fulani brothers.

As for we IPOB, we careless, we can't be intimidated.
Both bro,no body want u 2 b intimated,& no 1 is begin u 2 stop.We need u 2 continue so dat we can test run d new jets on u militant.Or dnt u notice da baba is saying nothing on Dialogue? left u with ur conflicting words & mix reaction.Enemies of progress.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
Sai Baba

I hope they are for your boko haram fulani brothers.

As for we IPOB, we careless, we can't be intimidated.
u are already intimidated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by SuperSupremo(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
uwagimboo:

Fighting a gang of boyz with 15 Military Helicopter
That is we would fight Benin republic with 500 jets..
The same Russia u guyz re going to buy the Assault helicopter have Chechen rebels, yet they ve not used such hardware on them..

So the borrowing u guyz intended doing is to buy killing machine

Well, when the war start, even you will not be exempted..
Chechenya never declear themselves rebels to russian government and does not possess arms fighting the goverment or destroying government facilities, russia never declear Chechenya as millitants too so comparing their situation to Nigeria's own situation when Boko Haram,Niger Delter Avengers,Ipod and co. is concerned.

BTW its not an all out war but war on terror,you avoid where terrorists are and you are free.

If you are not happy for a country acquiring adequate weapons to kill a killer or a terrorist then you are playing part in their very existence directly or indirectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Alikote:
u are already intimidated
oh lawdhhh did i mention your name Mr lapist.... Can't you species mind your business and move on
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Sodangi77:

Both bro,no body want u 2 b intimated,& no 1 is begin u 2 stop.We need u 2 continue so dat we can test run d new jets on u militant.Or dnt u notice da baba is saying nothing on Dialogue? left u with ur conflicting words & mix reaction.Enemies of progress.
pls point of correction I am not your bro.
Test run weapons you bought on paper abi..... We are already ready here....
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2016
bendeniceguy:
My brother, here is the ORIGINAL report from 2014. They will soon clain Buhari paid for the shipping crates!!!!http://www.russianhelicopters.aero/en/press/publications/6138.html

Nope, this is a different one.

The contract for the supply of Super Pumas by Emeka Offor was revised to get the MI35 instead. The supply usually takes 12 months from payments which was done last year. I may be wrong though.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by uwagimboo: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Chechenya never declear themselves rebels to russian government and does not possess arms fighting the goverment or destroying government facilities, russia never declear Chechenya as millitants too so comparing their situation to Nigeria's own situation when Boko Haram,Niger Delter Avengers,Ipod and co. is concerned.

BTW its not an all out war but war on terror,you avoid where terrorists are and you are free.

If you are not happy for a country acquiring adequate weapons to kill a killer or a terrorist then you are playing part in their very existence directly or indirectly

Pls don't argue when u know nothing about a topic (group)..
Pls google Chechen rebels, u will know They re terrorist in Russia and fought Civil war with russia..
Sure I will be wasting my time telling you about the Russian onslaught(chemical gas was used) on a cinema the rebels took over few years back..

Even citizens in south Korea re protesting against missile defense system even with the threat of North korea, asking the government to find another way to make peace.
then u re here encouraging buying war hardware against a gang of boyz...

Oga, if the govt spends same money on enhancing intelligence unit of our arm forces, I will say Yes because intelligence is the key to suppress uprising...
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by 989900: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
This is one of the best attack helicopters out there! shocked
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
oh lawdhhh did i mention your name Mr lapist.... Can't you species mind your business and move on
any thing that got to do with nijia we as nigerian must talk scared nigga
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by lexyclasy: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
blackpanda:
This is how its done. This is how to rule a country. Not like that moronic mr clueless that smuggled millions of dollars to SA on the pretext of buying imaginary weapons!
You are so moronic than the statement itself ......it reads that the request is awaiting US house approval so what the heck.....how many times did GEJ request for the purchases of those fighter jets yet they turn down sighting human right non compliance, how many times GEJ requested to buy from Isreal, South Africa through agents yet still turn down through your APC saboteurs please park well and focus your energy for the fail economic policies and your in-debt lies all the time...we know you and your lack of capabilities leave GEJ alone, do us a simple favour to return the economy to where you met thanks
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Without a proper base,it is useless,when a rocket launcher hit it,they will have to use the oil money to buy another one,it's expensive
persius555:
Average cost of that bird is 25 million dolls
Including maintainance cost and all, we are looking at roughly 350 million or thereabout.
Until I see them land at the base, I refused to be emotionally amused.
I want to jump for joy, but no be naija we dey.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Rikidony(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hiroto:
even if i was a sadist this comment make me laff nd mess together...lol
E pain me die

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Rikidony(m): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
darecool:

Including the man that covered a civil servant from being probed after buying properties that is worth $1.5m with his savings.
the paid dogs are everywhere continue

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why the publicity? I guarantee you that lotta things ain't being done right in this country. Military/defence dealings should and must remain SECRET
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by ohenhen1: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
The U.S. figther jets with high end technology will not happen. The chief of air staff is deceiving Nigeria. The U.S. want to sell us antics with all of high end technology removed.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by blackpanda: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
Ranks007:

I have never for once insulted any Nigerian keader my fault this morning is picking on you among the many others who stoop so low to rain insults on those who capacity you are far from fulfiling. You would have as innocent as your ignorance but your hatred for a southerner being your president has beclouded your faculties. Despite the handwririting you choose to believe in error.

Let me tell you this those weapons will be use to instgate a war that will divide Nigeria but there will be a man that will come to the rescue before this country will be another iraq.

Brace up believers of error.
[/s]

Kindly shut up.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by alaskido(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
From the video clip I just watched, this type of helicopter is used to wage war with another country o, not to kill your subjects you govern over. If you use this type of equipment, there will definitely be civilian causalities.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Thisis2raw(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
bendeniceguy:
thanks for this. One day the must come out
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by harlee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Okay,the one's wer dey thief do go..the new ones dey fear buhari...
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by SuperSupremo(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
uwagimboo:

Pls don't argue when u know nothing about a topic (group)..
Pls google Chechen rebels, u will know They re terrorist in Russia and fought Civil war with russia..
Sure I will be wasting my time telling you about the Russian onslaught(chemical gas was used) on a cinema the rebels took over few years back..

Even citizens in south Korea re protesting against missile defense system even with the threat of North korea, asking the government to find another way to make peace.
then u re here encouraging buying war hardware against a gang of boyz...

Oga, if the govt spends same money on enhancing intelligence unit of our arm forces, I will say Yes because intelligence is the key to suppress uprising...
Liar..... "Chechen took over few year back"

What year was that

Am talking of current situation of Russia and you are giving me history, wasn't that gas used when Chechen had armed rebels like Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers

If Russia used extreme means to neutralize such extremist and are better of today why can't Nigeria do same

ODE!!!!
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Kindly shut up.
Well as if is it would have been or wouldn't, does it make any difference?
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by KnowAll(m): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=16pt]THIS HELIPCOPTER AT $45 MILLION DOLLARS A PIECE IS CHEAP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. But this goverement would rather spend money on a POINTLESS jamboree looking for oil in the Lake Chad and Benue trough costing the tax payers some $500 million dollars. That amount will buy 10 of these beast and no nation in Africa will be able to touch us, if we can buy 10 more of these wonderful machines .

I hope they find that oil or else, undecided I no go talk wetin I go do[/size]
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by mecussey(m): 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
kgr8mike:
Our military is importing military hard wares from other countries. Our hard earned money is transferred to other countries to buy hard wares to destroy ourselves. In everything we are the market of the white man. Nothing to give and nothing indeed.

When are we going to build capacity or at least set the ball rolling. The military should at least do this. Military engineer development all over the world. They set the pace. But what we have is a set of military that buys every thing. We are known consumers and in the midst of it the military mix corruption into it, where they over value the items at the expense of the rest of us.

Nigeria, my Nigeria!!,When?

I think say na only asked myself this question....spending our hard earned money to destroy ourself. When we dont have common electricity...our leaders just need to be cleared with same flood during noah.
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Alikote:
any thing that got to do with nijia we as nigerian must talk scared nigga
sorry ooo I am Igbo and I care less of ur country.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by thedarkside: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
omoelesa:
IPOB,Jonathan-NDA,Boko- haram,how market?

ohhhh..my,my...

Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by Litmus: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
mecussey:

I think say na only asked myself this question....spending our hard earned money to destroy ourself. When we dont have common electricity...our leaders just need to be cleared with same flood during noah.

We're gonna need all the military investment we can get for there may be plans for Ivory Cost as the example wink

cryptic, i know, but there are some that understand
Re: Airforce Expecting 12 Attack Helicopter Gunships from Russia by uwagimboo: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Liar..... "Chechen took over few year back"

What year was that

Am talking of current situation of Russia and you are giving me history, wasn't that gas used when Chechen had armed rebels like Boko Haram and Niger Delta Avengers

If Russia used extreme means to neutralize such extremist and are better of today why can't Nigeria do same

ODE!!!!

Sure u were referring to ur father with the bolded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Tells Supporters To Support Atiku / "Buhari: A Public Servant On A Private Visit With Public Money" / WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.