Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer (1036 Views)

Learning Programming Or Computer Networking / Which Is A Better Rewarding Career, Programming Or Networking? / PHP: When To Use Procedural Programming Or OOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer by IhAvEaJoB01: 4:05am On Aug 19, 2016
If you have a couple of ideas for apps, which is advisable?

1) learn programming with it's rigours, steep learning curve etc

2) pay a programmer (assuming you have the funds)

(From past experience in music business, I've seen countless "musicians" pay music producers for their songs and they don't get what they want, in frustration they decide to learn music production. Years later, they realise they are toiling and hustling as a music producer. Neither the original music dream or the current music producer career is successful or fulfilling).

I've met different programmers and it seems both world's are similar. Most programmers I know make lots of excuses, don't keep to deadlines, don't satisfy customers etc just like most music producers.

Suggestions please.
Re: Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer by VenantCode(m): 6:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Edit: (Sorry i was not looking while typing and auto complete was on) It wouldn't be a bad thing to learn programming but if this is a new startup then it would make more sense to get a technical co-founder who shares your vision.
Re: Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2016
VenantCode:
It wouldn't just to have a knowledge of programming but in this is a new startup the it wouldn't make more sense to get a technical co-founder who would share your video.

Throw more light please, thanks
Re: Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2016
VenantCode:
It wouldn't just to have a knowledge of programming but in this is a new startup the it wouldn't make more sense to get a technical co-founder who would share your video.
are you a bot?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nairalander To Compile My Andriod Code / You Want To Build A Career In Digital Media Marketing? / Dns Server Problem ( My Site Not Opening) Help I Will Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.