Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 PM

A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams (18434 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by LifeDrama: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
dwilliams:
bros no vex,na grammar u de speak,I have spent over 7 years in this town,it is practically impossible to graduate here without been beaten,especially when you are very popular, the only wey to escape that is to plead which they might accept or change their minds later, or u employ the services of bouncers or security men, if the later is done, just know say na only u go drink your drinks and eat your rice.

What about if you die at the process during that jubilation? Oga make all of una go sit down. Na you popular pass Wole Soyinka #Nonsense
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by tyoker(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
what happend to the guy nah

abi no the join bad things ba i dey royal

Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by abhanz(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
I live in Ekpoma and things like this are very common.
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by blazeradioshow: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
;DNa wa for the last shoe!! grin
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Xbox222: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
He is totally ignorant of the word maul.
Even the manner at which he celebrated his graduation ceremony clearly shows that he is an educated illiterate.
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Ninilowo(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Ds ppl no dey hia word
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Barigaboy(m): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Congrat don't let anyone spoil your happiness n be careful of posting anything that make u happy here. Majority of guys on nairaland have bad mouth n r filled up with negative thought they don't reason things straight instead they wud negate u. All d best n better work.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by born2wyn(f): 10:03am On Aug 19, 2016
i also graduated from AAU and so i understand what you went thru.Inspite of the security official present then at the faculty of law that year,i was almost choked to death with water and very chilled ones at that,raw eggs,dirty dish water and even flogged inshort they almost killed me.I ran to benin before the evening of that day.
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by algonfidish(f): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2016
day old turkey for 1580 naira call 07037550308 for order
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by sabi159(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2016
That is an Alutarized gbogbo, congrates dude, na to pray well for the 'Now Your Suffering Continues' game to favour u. Cos e no easy for dis buhari change game o.

#facts
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by sexychocho(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Am not just ok with all dis tinz

If d paint water enter his eye nko or dnt dey knw it has chemicals

Students shud just be kiaful oooo with dis their celebration stuff and I hope dey will not start using Acids sha undecided
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by OgaTw3d(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by columbus007(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Does anyone think if this is really cool undecided
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by lonelydora: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
Huh.

The world is seeing an endless supply of ldiots. You'd think after the series of unfortunate incidents involved with this practice, our so called graduates who ought to be enlightened would call it quits with such nonsense....but no!

You wrote your final exams, and that means what? meant your long-suffering is finally over? Just Negodu!

Lol.
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by OgaTw3d(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Codes151(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Trends should be filtered! Na this on b headline? Mods no go Sabi work except to ban person way rubbish their brothers! Well, If more of this dey nairaland no body go dey com here! So make we debate on this rubbish?
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by sabi159(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Xbox222:
He is totally ignorant of the word maul.
Even the manner at which he celebrated his graduation ceremony clearly shows that he is an educated illiterate.

Oga u b sadist? Is like gud thing never ever happen for ur life once, just tell d youngman congratulations na Indian fiilm for u. U wen b educated literate who u don buy can coke for??
#Elawi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2016
na waoo! so na all dis kine face dem dey wit me 4 nairaland hia?
Cc: Seun ati Lala, oya mek una delete my acct angry
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Op dat ya shoe no be here oh

Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Uniquejames(m): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Na only paint dem pour u,me personally paid for a tanker load of water for bae
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Xbox222: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
sabi159:

Oga u b sadist? Is like gud thing never ever happen for ur life once, just tell d youngman congratulations na Indian fiilm for u. U wen b educated literate who u don buy can coke for??
#Elawi
Congratulations for displaying his stupidity?
I am sure you are also an idiot,for thinking that way
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by MrHenshaw: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
dwilliams:
They claimed it was a rite of passage,special thanks to the cosmic, My parents, family, friends and foes,Worthy of praise is also the naira land community for the informal knowledge I av garnered and accumulated here.
May you all have reasons to be uplifted.
AAU, Ekpoma and Character??
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Vacora(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Another juvenile topic. Nairaland is officially comatose.
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by george3132001(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Some guys are here to spill sheet out of their mouth. Who no go no know..... i graduated frm AAU 2008 nd it was mad fun. My comrade congrats$ hussle continue!

If you survive in AAU you can survive any where.

I cant forget the day some die hard cultist invaded my hostel nd i was alone. The bad guys have gotten the info nd decided to stay away but i was busy preparing for my exams when they came 6 am in the morning. Mehn it was hell but as a sharp guy i have secured the premises based on the sound of aka 47 dat lasted for abt 30 to 60 mins the previous night. I thank God for my life dat i was not a victim of cultism. It is a waste of precious time to be a cultist nd i thank God for making me stand aside.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by theEYe21(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
Huh.

The world is seeing an endless supply of ldiots. You'd think after the series of unfortunate incidents involved with this practice, our so called graduates who ought to be enlightened would call it quits with such nonsense....but no!

You wrote your final exams, and that means what? meant your long-suffering is finally over? Just Negodu!
abeg free him, let him have fun, it looks like a tradition in the university after you finish your exams, it looks kinda fun smiley
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by ReskpetNobleman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Just because he graduated what if he gets job :/ acid go sure pass
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by opedaydydx9(m): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fools
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by alaskido(m): 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
So you dey feel funky abi?
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by sulakishop(m): 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
THANK GOD SAY I NO GO SCHOOL WHEN ALL THESE CHILDREN DEY PLAY DIS KIND ROUGH PLAY. DEM NEVER EVEN SURE IF DEM GO GET WORK AFTER GRADUATION. THVNDER FIRE ANY CHILD WEY QUOTE ME!
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by deebrain(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
dwilliams:
my real face

Fine guy....

Bet why?
Re: A Nairalander In AAU, Ekpoma, Bathed With Paint After His Final Exams by Vonwolf(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
They should this nonsense...acid was poured on a particular guy on his graduation in a similar manner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIMAID: Safety Tips For New Students Coming To Maiduguri / Stress And Medical School / Alleged Forgery: No Plans To Sue JAMB – Mmesoma Ejikeme’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.