Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. (16972 Views)

Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] / Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group / Ellies Openview hd free to air channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by sabolee130(m): 5:12am On Aug 19, 2016
I need information on free to air ,tv,radio,satelite stations with affordable advert rate for marketting purpose. i, will appreciate any usefull link thank you.
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by kaywhynoni: 6:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Your question is a really complicated because each stations get different advert rate, the best thing is to get information from the marketing department of each stations. I'm a radio personnel but I can only speak for few stations both in lagos and oyo state. You can drop your email or contact for more information. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by kaywhynoni: 6:16am On Aug 19, 2016
sabolee130:
I need information on free to air ,tv,radio,satelite stations with affordable advert rate for marketting purpose. i, will appreciate any usefull link thank you.
we can discuss better on it.
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by sabolee130(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2016
How?
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
kaywhynoni:
Your question is a really complicated because each stations get different advert rate, the best thing is to get information from the marketing department of each stations. I'm a radio personnel but I can only speak for few stations both in lagos and oyo state. You can drop your email or contact for more information. Thanks.
Bro pls i don't want a repeat of what happened in 1986.

Pls, would you advise someone to invest/establish in a radio station?
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by kaywhynoni: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
fados4sure:

Bro pls i don't want a repeat of what happened in 1986.

Pls, would you advise someone to invest/establish in a radio station?

Smile... Yes you can...... Depends on the location that's if it's not an online radio. It's very competitive presently in some states.
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
kaywhynoni:

Smile... Yes you can...... Depends on the location that's if it's not an online radio. It's very competitive presently in some states.

Thanks, i really do appreciate. I am actually looking at Benin City
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Install new decoder and resolve any technical issues you are having with your Dstv, My joy TV, Space, Startimes, Go tv , Consat, Free to Air Tv and other satellites dishes like no signal due to bad weather condition or faulty connection problem, no service, off/on of pictures display on TV screen/ E48 errors/ E32 errors/ E16 error and no communication from primary decoder. Call us on 08159229130. Real Technologies Nigeria Limited.
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by aroseyi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
mytv and tvsat 16e cccam account

Hotbird and hispasat full European cccam account

Qsat account

Q19g decoder

Andriod box

GSHARE account

Canal Reunion and zap 36e

Whatsapp or imo

+2348062272279
Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by SATLYNX: 1:51am On May 28, 2017
To BUY your Original ALCAD BOOSTERS made in SPAIN, call 08033803476, or email sales.alcad@gmail.com
ALCAD GIVES YOU BEST IMAGE QUALITY AT BEST PRICE!

Re: Free To Air Advert Rate Needed. by iptvgprs: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Startime 5E
Tvsat/Canalsat 16E
7pcs Adult 51.5E
Hotbird 13E..(More than 3000pcs IKS)
1700pcs IPTV channel(Supersport,BeinSport,Skysport,BT Sport...)
paired with our box stable and cheap price for one year, any reseller can free test IKS channel around 24hours.

(1) (Reply)

Access More Than 150 Free Satellite TV Channels / Joy TV Satellite Channels On Strong Decoder Are Becoming Unavailable.confirm Pls / New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.