Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) (40277 Views)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by dre11(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2016
21-yr-old man leads robbery attack on sister, maid raped

By Esther Onyegbula

A 21-year-old barber, who allegedly led a gang of armed robbers to rob his elder sister and her husband in Ijoko area of Lagos, has claimed that although he knew about the robbery, he was not part of it.

According to John Ige Damilola, who was paraded alongside a car dealer at the state police Command Ikeja, “I was not part of the robbery operation. I am not the gang leader. I operate a barbing saloon in front of my sister’s building.

“One of those who attacked and robbed my sister and in-law is my customer. My barbing shop is in the same building where my sister lives, but I do not live there.

“I could not speak out because they informed me of their intentions. They came around 9p.m. But I closed my barbing saloon at about 7p.m. that day. I was arrested because the people that came to rob my sister and her husband implicated me.”

Vanguard learned that Ige was at the scene of the operation, but did not go inside the house.

His gang members raped the maid and almost raped his elder sister. They left her because she was pregnant.

According to the second suspect, who is a car dealer, “my name is David Chibuike, aged 27. I am from Abia State.

“I did not know the vehicle was stolen. I do not know John. I know Moses, the person who brought the vehicle to my car mart.

“The first time I met John was the day they brought the vehicle to me to sell. It was on that same day that I called the naval personnel to come and buy the vehicle.

“I told him I was going to sell the vehicle, a Lexus 350, for N2.2 million. He disappeared with the car without paying me.

“After some weeks, policemen arrested one of the robbers. They asked them where the vehicle was. That was when they came and arrested me.

“I explained to the policemen what happened and later the policemen were able to trace the stolen car to a person that bought it from the navy man. They did not give me any money.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/21-yr-old-man-leads-robbery-attack-sister-maid-raped/

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by HungerBAD: 6:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Exactly why nobody should be trusted.

I mean, you talked some people into robbing your blood?and if not for her pregnancy she would have being mounted? and your conscious will allow you sleep in the night?the thing that goes through people's brain.

The family bond has been destroyed forever, and this slowpoke will be an outcast in his own family. And they had to top everything by molesting the poor maid, i am an advocate for a no court trial for Robbers.

Just Waste them.

You guys are actually doing the Society a favor by wasting them, because they will become more hardened when they come out from Jail, and that means more Robbery and more molestation.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by madridguy(m): 6:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Wicked brother with devil heart.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by locosis007(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Really ?

You knew of it. Yet said nothing

Your pregnate sister was almost raped. Oh boy your foolishness and taste for money knows no bounds.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by project8(m): 6:19am On Aug 19, 2016
robbing ur sis all because of greed.nawaoo

3 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by estyvino(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Nawah!!

Name checkers! Is their names identified? Over!!!

4 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by satelliteDISH(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2016
After everything ur sister is doing for U. Free space where U have ur shop, free electricity and maybe she even help U with some money to start the business yet U decided to rob and rape her. It is angel Michael the angel of war that will judge U.

26 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by adaksbullet: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Jost looked whot u are do too ur boilogy sista sad sad angry angry angry am shak mine head too u angry

2 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Oche211(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Wicked brother. Na wa oh. This world gets darker each day with more wickedness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by donbenedict(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2016
I wonder if some judges have conscience.. if I were a judge, a lot of criminals will be condemned to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by malenko01(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2016
welcome 2 Naija were all thns re possible.

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Bf I open thread. I already knw someone frm d crime region with flat head will be involve in this crime.

3 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by ENDTIMELIFE: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Came to check the native names John Ige Damilola and David Chibuike ROGER OVER one Afonjas and our man OVER I repeat Confirmed sir OVER grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by ijustdey: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2016
happenings likes this won't allow me to blame people who don't want to help family members because those that you feed will come and bite you at the later hour...

and to note that your sis is pregnant and he still have the mind to organize robbers on her is the height of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2016
I just came to check the names , not surprised

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by veekid(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Sound like Nollywood story

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2016
END TIME BROTHER.. TRUST NO ONE,... MAY GOD HELP uS...

2 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016
That is a bad act.
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2016
check well maybe the ain't related...shii happens angry
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Spells(m): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2016
End time brother... Chai

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by herzern(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2016
cool
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2016
dis criminals always "explaining" wen caught. always their first tym.

6 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Longevo(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2016
hmm...! Sometimes I wonder what this world has turned to; how can you do this to your own sister? This is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Ikigia: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Heartless!

1 Like

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by ademidedavid(f): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2016
I keep wondering wot dis world is really bkomin diz days......

4 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by jayney404: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2016
lipsrsealed shocked shocked grin
adaksbullet:
Jost looked whot u are do too ur boilogy sista sad sad angry angry angry am shak mine head too u angry

5 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by johnstar(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Him sister too stingy?
Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Drchristian:
Bf I open thread. I already knw someone frm d crime region with flat head will be involve in this crime.

Brown roof is involved too

2 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Sweetle(f): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Exactly why nobody should be trusted.

I mean, you talked some people into robbing your blood?and if not for her pregnancy she would have being mounted? and your conscious will allow you sleep in the night?the thing that goes through people's brain.

The family bond has been destroyed forever, and this slowpoke will be an outcast in his own family. And they had to top everything by molesting the poor maid,[size=16pt] i am an advocate for a no court trial for Robbers.

Just Waste them.[/size]

You guys are actually doing the Society a favor by wasting them, because they will become more hardened when they come out from Jail, and that means more Robbery and more molestation.

Gbam!

God bless plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by Pavore9: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Your own sister? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Brother's Gang Robs His Pregnant Sister In Lagos, Maid Raped (photos) by donklef(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Am not sure all is well with that guy"Blood is thicker then water"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo / "I Drug Them With Tramadol Tablets And Syrup" - Notorious Kano Robber (Photo) / Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.