Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In (22315 Views)

Lagos Ranks World’s Second Cheapest City, Singapore Most Expensive / Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa / 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Ajibel(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Many bigots would miss this part

Lagos scored highest in culture and environment, followed by infrastructure. It scored lowest in stability.
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Akposkool:
you sir need some serious English lessons
haha oh boy na u need am pass
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2016
then Fashola didnt try....his govt was all propaganda then.
The eEconomist rarely lie...they tell it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by chimoskyg(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Eko oni gbaje oo
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
let me get something straight last time I check the economy of slums in Lagos is bigger and better than the whole igboland put together grin
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by seguno2: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2016
A city that has no tap water and many children not in school or sub-standard school can only be among the worst in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by cindyrocks(f): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
"Ain't no party like a Lagos party".

Sing it till they hear it and change their minds... cheesy
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
kazuna:
then Fashola didnt try....his govt was all propaganda then.

The eEconomist rarely lie...they tell it as it is.
u said what fashola didn't try oboy go back and slap whosoever told u such lies do u even leave in lag
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by girl4rmspace(f): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2016
For real?
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by seguno2: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2016
michaelandre:
let me get something straight last time I check the economy of slums in Lagos is bigger and better than the whole igboland put together grin

What has size of the economy (that is not even measured) got to do with the QUALITY of life in Lagos compared to other cities of the world?
SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2016
seguno2:
A city that has no tap water and many children not in school or sub-standard school can only be among the worst in the world.
the least school in Lagos is better than the best school in igboland. so stop those lies
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2016
seguno2:

What has size of the economy (that is not even measured) got to do with the QUALITY of life in Lagos compared to other cities of the world?
SMH!
go and ask nnamdi KANU y he choosed to stay in a Lagos hotel than go to aba that is how u will know
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by chino11(m): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2016
My Igbos brothers are hypocrites, so Lagos is no more ''no man's land'' but Yoruba-land! LOL

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by lexyclasy: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2016
duduade:
Lailai so you mean those dirty cities in India better pass my Lagos
My friend listen to the index used....stop sweating for nothing
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by theEYe21(f): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Especially when It's the mainland, very dirty and useless place. Ayakata! *spits*

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
michaelandre:
the least school in Lagos is better than the best school in igboland. so stop those lies
Your hatred is classic! grin And he was even referring the negative to the Igbos! Yet your hatred made you so dumb to see! E pain am!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Generalyemi(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Babzilla:

The problem is guys like you if given an opportunity to leave this country permanently to some developed country will leave in a heartbeat

false prophet
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Emeka71(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2016
So true.
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2016
They say Lagos is in a constant threat from Boko Haram and we are not even rebuffing that so called ranking already!

How can a Lagos which is 1600km away from Maiduguri be under threat from Boko haram? I live here in Lagos and i don't feel threatened whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by lilnapster(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Lilimax:
All these rankings sef undecided The Economist Intelligence Unit? Who are they ?embarassed
lol...
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by MutantMetahuman: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol

Funny piece of poo

Who the heck is intreligence unit by the way?
And what concerns Lagos and book haram?
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by goonsmi: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Ajibel:
Many bigots would miss this part

Lagos scored highest in culture and environment, followed by infrastructure. It scored lowest in stability.

90% of those commenting on this thread are so lazy to read the whole article .

But I am struggling to understand how the activities of bokoharam in hundred of kilometers away affect the stability of Lagos.
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by lexyclasy: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
jaywhoco:
Worst city by whose standards? They should include such indices as climate change, Immorality(homosexuality), dangerous munitions storage etc
Bros all what your requesting is there check very well, the climate change you are talking is under Environment, Immorality/Homosexuality is under culture, Dangerous ammunition storage is under Stability................Any other thing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2016
michaelandre:
u said what fashola didn't try oboy go back and slap whosoever told u such lies do u even leave in lag
How come the economist gave such a damnng report.

I dont live n Dubai or Astana but everyone knows how the places are.....near paradise, almost.

Like i said, The Economist paints it as it is(unlike SR)...they never spare anyone, not even the queen.
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by ebenholer(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
It is a sectional opinion and so can never be generally accepted as tenable survey.
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Generalyemi:

false prophet
Liar tongue
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Marvinspeed(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2016
When you think about the Traffic(both human and car), noise pollutions, waste pollutions and the stress levels. You will agree with this report

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Tobium1(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
grayht:
Great...

Otutu Owanyi oooooo shocked shocked shocked

Lagos "The city they say belongs to Ndi ofe aziza"

Ndi ofe aziza
Chai! Hahahahahahahaha, bros, u are wicked!
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
These people will do anything to ensure we never shake away from our slave mentality. They sit in their cosy mansions and come up with all sorts of warped reports. How does d threat of Boko Haram in Lagos measure up to ongoing bombings in Istanbul or d definite terror attacks in Paris etc. We should assess ourselves with our own indices. They can say whatever they wish, what matters is what we chose to believe.
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2016
Tobium1:

Ndi ofe aziza Chai! Hahahahahahahaha, bros, u are wicked!
lol..
Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by ebenholer(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2016
craziebone:
They say Lagos is in a constant threat from Boko Haram and we are not even rebuffing that so called ranking already!

How can a Lagos which is 1600km away from Maiduguri be under threat from Boko haram? I live here in Lagos and i don't feel threatened whatsoever.
U are indirectly feeling the heat bro...no way can u say the book haram insurgency is not affecting Lagos, even the whole of Nigeria. Do u know the whole of Borno, Yobe, and Adamawa states are agric producing state and insurgency coils not allow the farmers to thereby active at work, and so Lagos which is a dependant sTate in term of agriculture will face inflation and indirect instability.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ranks World’s 3rd Worst City To Live In by orbgoblin: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Omooba77:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lagos-ranks-worlds-3rd-worst-city-live/
squeekyclean:
These people will do anything to ensure we never shake away from our slave mentality. They sit in their cosy mansions and come up with all sorts of warped reports. How does d threat of Boko Haram in Lagos measure up to ongoing bombings in Istanbul or d definite terror attacks in Paris etc. We should assess ourselves with our own indices. They can say whatever they wish, what matters is what we chose to believe.
you're a wise man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sad And Funny Lagos Experience / What Do You Think Of America? / Us Immigration Visa Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.