Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Getting More Interesting(episode3): Jumai!..conflit Between True Love&true Life. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Getting More Interesting(episode3): Jumai!..conflit Between True Love&true Life. (357 Views)

Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Getting More Interesting(episode3): Jumai!..conflit Between True Love&true Life. / Getting More Interesting(episode3): Jumai!..conflit Between True Love&true Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting More Interesting(episode3): Jumai!..conflit Between True Love&true Life. by TOSINBROWN: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Baban adjusted his tie as Dongo opened the door for him. He loved wearing a three piece suit and a tie. It was strange for people in his line of work to but he wasn’t like most people in his line of work. He was the next generation, he was the future. The future was here though, it was time to make things happen. Making things happen depended a lot on one man – Doctor Coker.
Baban paused in the reception and looked around. The building looked like any other chemical research lab he had ever seen. It wasn’t anything to pay attention to. What would come out of the building on the other hand would get everyone’s attention. Everything being equal. Making and keeping everything equal was easier said than done.
“Sir, Doctor Coker has been informed of your arrival. He is waiting in the laboratory.”
“We mustn’t keep the good doctor waiting.” Baban said.
He followed Dongo into the elevator and waited for him to punch the appropriate buttons.
“Did you do what I asked you to?” Baban asked.
“Yes sir. Everything has been arranged.”
Baban nodded.
The elevator door opened and he stepped into the long corridor. On either side of the corridor, chemists and whoever else Doctor Coker had hired were working. It was good they could not see through the glass on their end. They got to the end of the corridor and Dongo pushed a button by the door. Two seconds later, the door opened. Doctor Coker stood behind it, smiling like he had just seen an old friend.
“Welcome Professor…”
Baban raised his right hand and Coker stopped. “I’ve told you to call me Baban until this project is over.”
“Sorry Baban. You are welcome. I’m glad to have you here sir.”
“Hmhmm.” Baban said. “Dongo here told me he sent 15 million naira to you.”
“Yes sir, he did,”
“Are you happy with the money Doctor?” Baban asked.
“Yes sir, I am.”
click to continue reading....http://tosynbrown..com.ng/2016/08/episode3-jumai.html

see episode 1 & 2 here

episode 1 http://tosynbrown..com.ng/2016/08/episode-jumai.html
episode 2 http://tosynbrown..com.ng/2016/08/episode-2-jumai.html

(1) (Reply)

Now In Benin City!!! Executive Course- Employability Skills Certificate Program / Looking For A Work Out Buddy / Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.