Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions (23325 Views)

15 Common Job Interview Questions For Freshers And How To Answer Them / Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / 6 Brutally Honest Answers To Common Job Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by dhamstar(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by EdoBoy90(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2016
nice interview tips
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by sixtus3606(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Nice "TIPS" bro

Entrepreneurship is the SURE way
#TeamDigitalMarketer wink

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by saintdennis(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
rman:
I will score you 1/10 if u provide all these generic answers that hiring managers and HR must have heard before.

Be honest and creative with your answers.

If u have done a little research, u can provide direct ans to some challenges or customer feedback they may not be taking seriously for the " why should we hire u question "

I have been sitting on interview panels recently and noticed the candidates that gets picked are the ones that have the required skills , provided unique ans and have done a little research about the company.

for example: A lady made it to the final stage as a customer care agent and was asked to list some of the company's product's and services, she couldn't.

Generic feedback found on the net have been read by everyone, they should give u an insight, do not cram them and pour them out word for word. Sorry will be your case.

Aziin I saw 'i'm a quick learner" and laughed

stuff like quick learner, team player , hardworker etc are outdated

Heard now u gotta be more ingenious and provide examples.

Like a friend lied he was the financial secretary of his faculty body while in school and also the platoon captain during his nysc camp and cds secretary & school head @ his ppa. Giving examples of challenges he faced and conquered in those roles.

Pure lies BUT how interview panel wan confirm? Lols
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by asamaigho(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
I just graduated, So this will be helpful

JOHN HARSIS/HALL1/CARPARK....
07/08..
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by Justpassingby2(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls what if the question is what is your motivation statement
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by careercrew1: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
shadelek:
What about this: how much are you expecting as your salary at the end of each month?
I have written an article on interview questions and answers.

Visit http://www.careercrewblog.com/2016/08/top-10-interview-questions-and-guide-to.html#more for more details.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on entrepreneurship, career development and human capacity development. I follow back too.
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by Dekadet(m): 8:30am On Aug 20, 2016
MrCounselor:
The very sure one is [size=15pt]"Can we meet you?"[/size]

Shy of bet shops? You don't have to visit one, just check my signature.
Even, ladies are outperforming with this approach grin

Mr. I tried reaching you on your signature but met some difficulties. are u on whatsapp
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by Businessideas: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Great answers and very educative,God bless you . @Op, Please remember that this is an African audience so be racial sensitive by not making all the images Caucasian wink
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by tunapawizzy: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016
omusiliyu:
If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

Ant...... Because they move around collectively.... They carry out their day to day task in groups assisting and protecting each other... U can point out how ants will destroy animals like rats, rabbits etc that are way bigger than them cos they attack in groups..... This should make u look like a team player

3 Likes

Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by Ojochegbe1(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks to MMM, all this buls*t i put them on hold for now. grin
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by dntaskme(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=shadelek post=48637912What about this: how much are you expecting as your salary at the end of each month?

Bahd guy. Dats d main reason 4 d job u no cum look uche face
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by Priceless00(f): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one.... more pls
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by hardbody: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2016
shadelek:
What about this: how much are you expecting as your salary at the end of each month?

Salaries might be paid monthly but it's usually calculated annually. So the question will normally be what are expecting as salary.

If you are coming from an earlier employment, let them know your band and also clarify that you have other pecks like official car, genset, club membership, phone and Internet recharge. Will these tools be provided or form part of TCE ......total cost of employment.

The response will help you offer a price. Don't forget, they are not doing you a favour, so ask for what you think you are worth and it is helpful if you also have a fair idea of how the industry and company pays.

Lastly, if you can't put your fingers on any information, international best practice is to ask for 40% higher than your current pay, but always leave a window open by saying you are willing to negotiate further in the event an offer is extended to you.
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by Fizzyflex(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
I just graduated, So this will be helpful
ICC Boy...Baba I grit u Sire
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by hardbody: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Dekadet:

Mr. I tried reaching you on your signature but met some difficulties. are u on whatsapp

Like seriously? You met some difficulties? You encounter difficulties you don't meet them, they are inanimate. Same way you don't meet people's absence........people write....I came to your house and met your absence.

English is borrowed but let's use it in a way that it won't confuse the owners of the language.

Peace bro
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by MrCounselor: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dekadet:

I've replied with my whatsapp number. Check ur email inbox
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by POTRN: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
I was interviewed two days ego, it actually went well, very technical stuff, but my concern is this; the guy ask, what of if you didnt get the M and E manager, (which is the position i applied for) will you settle for M and E Officer?
Is it a trick question to see how flexible one is or another way of saying i will consider you for a lesser position

1 Like

Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by israelpalatoe(m): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think the best thing is to be yourself during an interview. It is not about getting the job, but keeping the job.
Don't form something that you are not.
I'm talking from experience.
Re: Possible Answers To Some Interview Questions by okikiosibodu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks OP. It went a long way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / What would be Your Choice And Reasons / CDCFIB Shortlisted Candidates For NIS & NSCDC Recruitment Aptitude Test 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.