Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. (1543 Views)

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. by brendachizzy(f): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2016
My dear husband,

I’m writing this letter to say that I’m leaving you. I was a good wife all these 7 years and have never received anything in return. The previous two weeks were torturing, but the final straw was the call of your boss who said that you had resigned.
Last week you came home and saw neither my manicure, nor my new hairstyle. Nothing! You didn’t notice that I made your favorite dish for dinner and bought a new negligee. You spent 2 minutes eating, watched a game and went to bed. You no longer say that you love me; you never even touch me. I don’t know if you really stopped loving me or just pretend so, but I’m leaving.
P.S. If you want to find me just know that I went to West Virginia with your brother.

Good luck! Your ex-wife.

And here is her husband’s answer…

My dear ex-wife,

Nothing could have pleased me more than your letter. I agree, we were married for 7 years, but all these years you were far from the idea of a perfect wife. I watched games to stop hearing your endless grunt and whining. Too bad it didn’t work too well. I saw that you hair was cut, but the first thing that crossed my mind was: “You look like a man.” So I didn’t say anything. Mom taught me to keep quiet if I can’t say anything nice. As for my favorite meal, you’ve probably confused me with my brother. I don’t eat pork for 7 years. I saw your negligee, but it left me cool because the $ 49 price tag was hanging there. I only hoped it had nothing to do with the fact that my brother asked me to borrow him 50 bucks just a day before.
Even after all that, I love you and I believe that we could have survived it all. That is why I quit and bought us two tickets to Jamaica as soon as I found out that I won the lottery and got 10 million dollars. I thought we could start all over again. But when I got home, I found your letter. Well, probably everything happens for a reason. I hope that you will be happy in your new life. My lawyer said that because of your letter you will not be able to pull even a penny out of my money.

P.S. I don’t know if anyone ever told you, but my brother Carl was born Carla. I hope it doesn’t embarrass you.

Your husband!

https://www.naij.com/933864-lb-wife-confessed-that-she-was-sleeping-with-her-husband-s-brother-his-answer-is-amazing.html?source=index_trending
Re: Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. by euchaaria: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Oya you guys should tell me where this happens angry
Re: Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. by ObaKlaz: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Cool fiction!
But, some women just don't know which side their bread is buttered sometimes.
Re: Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2016
euchaaria:
Oya you guys should tell me where this happens angry

Why u dey jealous me
Re: Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
'Moral lesson': Woman, hold on to your husband because he's going to be hitting a lottery soon.

No, for real?

Re: Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
brendachizzy:
My dear husband,

I’m writing this letter to say that I’m leaving you. I was a good wife all these 7 years and have never received anything in return. The previous two weeks were torturing, but the final straw was the call of your boss who said that you had resigned.
Last week you came home and saw neither my manicure, nor my new hairstyle. Nothing! You didn’t notice that I made your favorite dish for dinner and bought a new negligee. You spent 2 minutes eating, watched a game and went to bed. You no longer say that you love me; you never even touch me. I don’t know if you really stopped loving me or just pretend so, but I’m leaving.
P.S. If you want to find me just know that I went to West Virginia with your brother.

Good luck! Your ex-wife.

And here is her husband’s answer…

My dear ex-wife,

Nothing could have pleased me more than your letter. I agree, we were married for 7 years, but all these years you were far from the idea of a perfect wife. I watched games to stop hearing your endless grunt and whining. Too bad it didn’t work too well. I saw that you hair was cut, but the first thing that crossed my mind was: “You look like a man.” So I didn’t say anything. Mom taught me to keep quiet if I can’t say anything nice. As for my favorite meal, you’ve probably confused me with my brother. I don’t eat pork for 7 years. I saw your negligee, but it left me cool because the $ 49 price tag was hanging there. I only hoped it had nothing to do with the fact that my brother asked me to borrow him 50 bucks just a day before.
Even after all that, I love you and I believe that we could have survived it all. That is why I quit and bought us two tickets to Jamaica as soon as I found out that I won the lottery and got 10 million dollars. I thought we could start all over again. But when I got home, I found your letter. Well, probably everything happens for a reason. I hope that you will be happy in your new life. My lawyer said that because of your letter you will not be able to pull even a penny out of my money.

P.S. I don’t know if anyone ever told you, but my brother Carl was born Carla. I hope it doesn’t embarrass you.

Your husband!

https://www.naij.com/933864-lb-wife-confessed-that-she-was-sleeping-with-her-husband-s-brother-his-answer-is-amazing.html?source=index_trending

let's continue the thread. I'm starting first......
his wife's reply after reading the letter.

dear husband.

I just wanted to let you know that I was joking. remember today is April 1st... was just doing April fool. I miss you. although I packed my bags, I actually wanted to just surprise you. I'm on my way back. pls how much exactly did you win in the lottery. not that I care for money. I just want to know.

your always loving missing you wife.

p.s i saw a new car at the show house. can I prize it for me?,sorry us?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Living Room Quality Gold Curtains Complete Set Up For Sale + PICS / Pre Wedding Photos Of My Brother's Traditional Marriage / Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex On Church Altar With Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.