Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How To Lose Weight Fast!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Lose Weight Fast!!! (371 Views)

.. / 7 Days Cabbage Soup Diet Plan To Lose Weight Fast / 10 Tips On Losing Weight Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Fast!!! by girlfromafrica: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Here are some tips to help you lose weight fast:

#1 Plan

I don’t mean spending hours some boring plan. A piece of paper, a pen and some glue will do. Write your your target weight, and numbers counting down to your big day. Now glue your plan to a place or something in your home you see a lot. Make sure you update your weight each day beside each count down number.

#2 Think before you eat

Make a habit of asking your self these three questions before you eat 1. how much calories does it contain 2. do I really need to eat this much 3. will this food make my body attractive?

#3 Exercise

I know its something you might not want hear but if you want to loose that extra weight fast, you have to adopt an exercise regime. However, I would advise you to adopt a light exercise regime [you don’t want to have cramps on your big day] like walking, squats, dancing [you don’t have to be an expert just play your favorite tune and dance away] stretching, or any other light exercise. Try as much as you can to make it fun so you don’t get tired easily and remember that the more time you spend exercising the higher the chances of you loosing that extra weight. So you should have a target of at least 45 minutes of exercise everyday.

#4 Cut down on junk foods

Instead of trying to cut corners by eating junk foods and drinking a concoction that won’t work why not cut down on your favorite treats or if you can totally abstain. However, if you must eat junk, make out a day to indulge A LITTLE.

#5 Avoid cold drinks

Try as you can to avoid cool drinks because they don’t help the fat burning process in you body. In fact cold drinks slow down your weight loss.

#6 Watch your diet

Don’t go eating tasteless foods all in the name of dieting, moreover doing so would put you off quickly. I would advice making fruits and vegetables a major part of your diet. However, you want to avoid taking too much of high calorie fruits...

READ MORE @ https://idonsabi.com/2016/08/19/how-to-lose-weight-fast-before-your-big-day/

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To A Smooth Skin Without Scars And Stretch Marks / Secret Of Overcome Any Health Problem And Never Worry Again About Sickness / Dieting Forces Brain To Eat Itself,scientists Claim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.