Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (30109 Views)

List Of Courses Offered At The Ahmadu Bello University / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Masters in Business Administration Degree From Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by augustus175(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Young hussle.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by TeamSimple(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:
These kids should be in school. No wonder the North is the most backward part of Nigeria.

Yeah, they can work like this during the holidays. That way they'll appreciate how parents strive to get money for their upkeep. But this being a full time job? It's a NO for me

Pros and cons of online schools
Please what's your definition of backwardness?

And what's the brag about we southerners, if after the so called western education, the western world still view us as savages and monkeys?
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by flyca: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Young03:

nwa nsukka , e beè...room 296
those days
grin
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Paseus(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
Hehehehehe Yaro boys. Akwai Aiki?
#Danfodio

Op don't be a cow. Which kind child labor? These boys are above 13 and no one forced them. They want money they offer services i know a couple of them who are 16+ don't go around spilling trash
tsoho mai aiki...
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Fourwinds: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
OP get sense.!!! these boys are making dole...no one forced them and I don't see any form of abuse...
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Fkforyou(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
#Danfodio

Op don't be a cow. Which kind child labor? These boys are above 13 and no one forced them. They want money they offer services i know a couple of them who are 16+ don't go around spilling trash

#Team engine boy, we no dey carry last....I dey miss danfo..o.

Make I famz you small...!!! ....lol.

So when last did you enter danfo?
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by cruz419(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Well child Labour or wat ever u call it if d government has beta plans for dem let dem initiate it, other Dan relieving dem of an opportunity to survive dey, time are hard beside dey are all trying to survive and most of dem by dese will desire to go to skol it beta Dan stealing bro!!!
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by lordkhalifa(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2016
believe me.... only in desert republic where animals has value more than human being.... we have substandard leaders in that desert
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2016
[size=14pt]One fine day, Errand Boy go become Big Boy.
And that Housemaid go become Madam.
Almighty God is watching everyone and will judge us accordingly as we treat our fellow humans everyday.

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. Whatever a man sows, he will reap in return.
~ ◄ Galatians 6:7 ►[/size]
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Amoxman(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2016
it's better than carrying bombs na
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by yahmohy27: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:
These kids should be in school. No wonder the North is the most backward part of Nigeria.

Yeah, they can work like this during the holidays. That way they'll appreciate how parents strive to get money for their upkeep. But this being a full time job? It's a NO for me

Can't you comment without insulting ,nawa for you o bross
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by deliveryboy: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Ghost01:
Must everything be defined by western standards?
I pray for God's blessings upon you anywhere you are. May you find Favour beyond your imagination, you just man my day with your short comment.

1 Like

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by kabrud: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:

Funny how some folks are very fast in spewing trash against the north at the slightest opportunity. Is it not on this forum we read few days ago how a couple maltreated a 6yr old housemaid in Abuja? Was the housemaid not from Akwa Ibom? Even the couple are from the eastern part of this country. Solve ur problems b4 u think of others.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by bobojoshua(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Yaro boys, akwai aiki?
# suleiman.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by kabrud: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Ghost01:
Must everything be defined by western standards?
I tire for dem. Those are the ideas of the apostles of civilisation in naija. They say we are backward and the only way to be forward is to copy the western lifestyle rather than more useful advanced ideas forgetting that a copy-cat remains a cat regardless of whatever it might have copied.

1 Like

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Marotzke(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dateline UNIBEN1990. Some nairaland members have not been born then. Bamidele Opeyemi National president NANS and Ogaga Ifowodo secretary general SUG University of Benin attempted a sacrilege. They tried to enforce a ban on " anywork" . Someone called it child labour or something. You need to see the fury of Hall one girls( a lot of them grand mothers now) . They nearly lynched those activists . So it is not a today's thing.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by acenazt: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fkforyou:

#Team engine boy, we no dey carry last....I dey miss danfo..o.

Make I famz you small...!!! ....lol.

So when last did you enter danfo?
i dey there now
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by haryomikun(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
yahmohy27:
Can't you comment without insulting ,nawa for you o bross
No vex oo. I didn't mean it as an insult oo boss
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by haryomikun(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
kabrud:

Funny how some folks are very fast in spewing trash against the north at the slightest opportunity. Is it not on this forum we read few days ago how a couple maltreated a 6yr old housemaid in Abuja? Was the housemaid not from Akwa Ibom? Even the couple are from the eastern part of this country. Solve ur problems b4 u think of others.
Baba no vex oh. That's what I think tho or at least the stereotype here at the SW. The fact that almost all Northerners here do menial jobs doesn't help the situation again.

Probably why my reasoning dey like that. I know I can be wrong tho
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by emeka2847: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Any wash?! Lolz

Yaro boys have existing ABU on their own since 70s, and the registration is just to ensure order and security. In keeping with modern realities
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Fkforyou(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
i dey there now
Oh...okay. ...that nice.
I miss triangular also....lol.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by ify84(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
They full nysc camp.. . It's all Normal
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by sorzy1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
#Danfodio

u gat it! yaro boys and yarinya girlz that year.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by encryptjay(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't know why some bloggers don't know how to reason.
The major reason they're wearing those clothes is for security reasons. You can't just say you want to enter inside ABU without a means of identification.
They are really helpful and it's a choice they made not that they were coerced into it.

I pray you look for better ways in hustling traffic for your blog sha.

1 Like

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by juniior(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
acenazt:
#Danfodio

u know a couple ? angry den wat abt d rest angry am not surprised tho,child slavery has always been wat der all abt. Pls ignorance to no longer an excuse @acenazt
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by juniior(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dis is child ladour, period !!! angry angry angry
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by asiwaju87(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
equivalent to "ANY WORK" in Jenifa's diary
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by acenazt: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
juniior:
u know a couple ? angry den wat abt d rest angry am not surprised tho,child slavery has always been wat der all abt. Pls ignorance to no longer an excuse @acenazt
see oga morals. When you drop at ABU main or north gate with a large luggage and no body to assist u in carrying ur said luggage to say Icsa/Ramat,danfo or Ribadu then you Will know how useful those boys are. See me see wahala you don't even know the meaning of the Term Slavery yet you casually use it. did anyone tell u they were forced to work for free? These boys get paid. I personally don't put employ their services cos of their exuberant prices but one thing is sure those boys are doing their job not being forced. ABU Just helped them instead of them to come without license and pilfer from students. Do u have any idea what happens if a thief is caught? imagine those little boys caught for stealing a shirt and being battered. Do u like the idea? If u had true morals u'd see ABU is making them productive instead of being loiters. With time a number of them might develop interest in becoming educated if its affordable.

1 Like

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Droyal(f): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
That's what millimeter in the movie "3idiots" was doing now. Who knows they may be very interested in education via this. As long as its not begging/stealing its welcome.
Its common in school hostels.

Everything in naija is now child labor, na wa.

1 Like

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by acenazt: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fkforyou:

Oh...okay. ...that nice.

I miss triangular also....lol.
ahh triangular the place is booming with business
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by saheedbadmus(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Op walai ba ankali sose..kai

1 Like

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by TiffanyJ(f): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
juniior:
Dis is child ladour, period !!! angry angry angry
Just listen to yourself. These boys are always at the gatee, waiting for students to alight fromthe bus with loads. They beg students to allow theem carry their bags to the hostels, which is a bit distant from the gate. In case you don't know this, these boys would tell you how much you they want you to pay, you can bergain, struck a deal and pay them their money once you get to your hostels. You may never understand, but they are very helpful to students.

I remembered, the character 'millimeter' in the indian movie, '3 idiots'. Hee does exactly what these kids and are doing and getting paid. This is their own little way of surviving.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / Opeyemi Grace Dara: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.