Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years (39317 Views)

5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Didn't Last Over 2 Years....tamedwolf90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by newsrepublique: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Not everyone gets to have the fairy tale kind of marriage everybody wants.
Due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ and so many other factors, marriages are crashing left, right and center. But what really amazes us is how a marriage could crash in less than a year even a month!

Anyways, below are 5 celebrity marriages that didn’t last for more than 2 years.

1. Funke Akindele and Kehinde Oloyede – 2012-2013

When Funke Akindele tied the knot with Kehinde Oloyede back in 2012, it was glamorous affair. It however crashed a year later after Kehinde proved to be a serial baby daddy and cheat.

Their marriage was alleged to have ended after Oloyede kept a string of affairs and even returning to the women he had prior to the big celebrity wedding with Funke Akindele.

The actress emerged on Friday, July 19, 2013 to confirm she’s actually separated from her husband of one year Kehinde ‘Almaroof’ Oloyede.

2. Uche Ogbodo and Arthur Akpo – 1 month

Now this is another interesting couple! The pair’s union crashed barely a month into their wedding but many didn’t know about it. She however shocked many when she revealed that her marriage to Arthur Akpo had crashed.

She once told Vanguard, “The marriage lasted barely a month before we started having issues. We were having issues before I found out I was pregnant.”

3. Comedienne Princess and Adeshola Jeremiah- 1 month

Comedienne Princess surprised fans when she announced that her marriage to movie producer/director Adeshola Jeremiah had crashed. Princess who got married to her husband, Adeshola Jeremiah, in May 2013, once told Punch, “I don’t think you should call him my ‘ex-husband’ because we were together for less than one month. An ex- husband is somebody you marry and after three years or more, you separate. Anyway, I don’t know where he is. We have moved on.”

4. 9ice and Toni Payne – 2 years

Former celebrity couples 9ice and Toni Payne had been married for a year before officially getting divorced shortly after, following allegations of cheating that sprung from a song that 9ice released.

9ice and Toni Payne got married in 2009 and separated the year after, 2010 after having a son together, named, Zion.

5. Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz – 2 years

So, Tiwa Savage and her then manager, Tee Billz tied the knot in a white wedding ceremony in Dubia on November 23, 2013.

Tee Billz lashes on April 28, 2016 lashed out at his wife on Instagram complaining of neglect, accused his wife of having sex with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and 2face Idibia, claimed his mother-in-law is a witch who has blocked his destiny and spoke about his fractured relationship with his father.

It was later revealed that he tried committing suicide on the same day. Tiwa Savage that same day revealed she has ended everything with him and is not going back to being married.

6. Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson
Toyin Aimkahu’s 2-year-old marriage to Adeniyi Johnson had hit the rocks early this year after he was accused of cheating on her.

Toyin Aimakhu was reported to have caught him flirting with a secretary....

http://www.newsrepublique.com/six-celeb-marriage-that-hits-the-rock-in-2-years-lesser/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by iamsparrow(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
FTC no be beans oooo

I dedicate this plot of land to a friend who made my final year a memorable one, Ms Arojo Esther

Op

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Airyprince(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
nairalands nd celebrities chai! and how is this my business i knw na diz kind of rubbish dy always reach front page make i kuku park my keke napep 4 one side

10 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Meanwhile average people keep celebratin their happy marriage anniversary grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by 21Savagw: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2016
How TF does a marriage hit the rocks in a month? Gold diggers everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2016
I guess they rushed into it so they rushed out,all those fans disturbing those single celebrities to get married should see this......a marriage of one month shocked

11 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by tosyno1990(f): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok...next
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Mudash(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmm. Celebrity marriage do go down effortlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by oluwasegun007(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
It is well, even inside the well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Taryur3(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Six gbosa to the six of them gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa,gbosa.

2 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
[size=15pt]Yoros sef. Infidelity has always been a problem in their marriages and society. I see a pattern.[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
op yi gan sha
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Ppl will watch jenifer's diary and laff. Only few ppl would wonder wher she got d money to pay the big stars producers and directors.

Believe it or not either d celebs or their spouse are wise enough to know that getting half of a wealthy spouse wealth will boost their finance level. That's why they don't hesitate court wedding even if they know the marriage won't last a month like comedian princess' marriage

Only few of them are based on just emotional or love splitage like many people think

6 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Segzyelnino(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
So make we run? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by pedro4hope(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
end time marriages
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
[size=15pt]Yoros sef. Infidelity has always been a problem in their marriages and society. I see a pattern.[/size]
Osu frm d crime region sighted. he's typing frm a flat head. if yoruba people get at you, u will hate ur sef.

but go and safe ur women frm prostitution and baby factories first.

Otondo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Spells(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Ok..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Daniel058(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Drchristian:

h
hidding

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Daniel058(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
It can happen to anybody, be you a Pastor Evangelist, gospel musician, politician. My prayer for myself and fellow Nlanders is that

"It will never be our portion in Jesus name..Amen

7 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by olulove(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
this happen when people marry for the wrong
reasons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
In as much i don't like what ia going on in our entertainment industry, why cant these celeb yeyebs....

Its very easy to become a celebrity in Nigeria than becoming a vulcanizer. I lie?

Drabeey was Here
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by olahero(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
No good celeb marriage.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
To hell with celebrity marriages. Celebrities and fake lives are like bread and butter.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by MmmS(f): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Toke and Maje nko?
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Jediel1(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Jediel1(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2016
MasterRahl:
To hell with celebrity marriages. Celebrities and fake lives are like bread and butter.

6 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Rapmoney(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Who gives a hoot?!!!
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by mrsyoung: 10:00am On Aug 20, 2016
they was no love
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by lonelydora: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
1 month old marriage? So they didn't do their honeymoon or what?
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by wildchild1: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams” / Tekno Tattoos 'Rebecca' On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.