Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman (43987 Views)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / I’m 26-years-old But I’ve Dated 12 Guys And Had 7 Abortions – Young Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Mrdecent(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Samted69:
lmao. benjamin button's disease maybe??
chairman, this one no relate now. she no get old woman features naw.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by innovestor(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2016
OP, You have a perfect cousin from all i can see. in fact you are blessed to have such a young lady with such maturity.

Which would you prefer? For her to act babyish and tendy, dressing half naked and giving her body to every one all in the name of being trendy (as many ladies her age do).

From all i see, i think the guy is the one with the issues. he does not know what he wants. Definitely he is not thinking of settling down. he just wants a chick for fun. he is not mature enough so they both don't blend. I would advice you consider talking your cousin to looking for some other more mature guy and end this relationship with this guy as it will go no where. Yes i would harsh but you will thank me later.

5 Likes

Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Teefire(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Leave her alone, a man who will appreciate and love her for what she is will come alone. We all have different personalities that can't be changed, let her be.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:
Please I need working and realistic advice on how to help this young lady.

She happens to be a relative that confides in me for advises in her general life. She is in ND II at a federal polytechnic. A very respectful full and big hearted girl.

Just yesterday night, she put a call through to me, crying that her boyfriend has not been treating her well. So I decided to talk to the guy directly (we all know the guy at home). The guy told me how much he loved my cousin but he complained that she doesn't behave like a young lady, he said she behaves like a woman, and that he has tried in so many ways to change her but he couldn't.

To be honest, I couldn't argue with this guy because I know very much that he is saying the truth. My cousin does not act like all these trendy girls at all, yes she is beautiful but she dresses like an old woman, talks as if she has been born since 1960. I think because she grew up with our grandma might be the cause but it's getting very weird. She is also very religious unlike the rest of us. She would tie wrapper, even her walking position would suggest a very very old person.

The poor boy mentioned many other weird intimate things that I can't mention here. I just told him not to worry, that we'll do something about it.

This is a little bigger than me because it seems she doesn't see anything wrong with her, she prides in the fact that she is matured for her age but now it's ruining her love life.

What can we do to help her?

D guy have started cheating on her. D guy never knew what he has. until he loses her to another person.
pls you can introduce her to me. me I no mind.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Bensam5060(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2016
since her weakness has been spell out. let her keep working on her weakness and keeping mastering her strength. we are all human no body is perfect
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Lovelynature(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:

Are there therapist here in Nigeria for real? I only see them in movies.
Guy give me her number. This the kind of girls are precious in their own ways. I'm gonna take good care of her and you will notice real and enviable change it no distant time. Girls like this don't change overnight. It takes gradual process, and when she does, she becomes an enviable house wife unlike the so called trending girls that jump from man to man. Give me her contact, if you don't mind.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Yinkatolu: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2016
sorextee:
Truth be told, my elder sister was like that too. She's the first, ND we didn't grow up with our mum. Which made her to start acting more maturely from age 13. She didn't have all those teenage nd youthful fun. She was behaving like an old woman. When her eyes would open, it was too late.

So we don't want that to happen to ur cousin. smiley

She made huge sacrifice for u. I respect her for that. I pray God provide a good husband for her if she's not married.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by malosky79(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:

She happens to be a relative that confides in me for advises in her general life. She is in ND II at a federal polytechnic. A very respectful full and big hearted girl.

Just yesterday night, she put a call through to me, crying that her boyfriend has not been treating her well. So I decided to talk to the guy directly (we all know the guy at home). The guy told me how much he loved my cousin but he complained that she doesn't behave like a young lady, he said she behaves like a woman, and that he has tried in so many ways to change her but he couldn't.

To be honest, I couldn't argue with this guy because I know very much that he is saying the truth. My cousin does not act like all these trendy girls at all, yes she is beautiful but she dresses like an old woman, talks as if she has been born since 1960. I think because she grew up with our grandma might be the cause but it's getting very weird. She is also very religious unlike the rest of us. She would tie wrapper, even her walking position would suggest a very very old person.

The poor boy mentioned many other weird intimate things that I can't mention here. I just told him not to worry, that we'll do something about it.

This is a little bigger than me because it seems she doesn't see anything wrong with her, she prides in the fact that she is matured for her age but now it's ruining her love life.

I think d guy is jst looking for way out. believe you me, slot of guys love all ds modern look for selfish interest and not for marriage. A well trained man will go for a decent lady nt half nickedness w c in town today. if his not comfortable wt d lady's' dressing then change her wardrobe.You can't change any1 bt adjust ur life style to suite his/ her own, by doing dt, he or she w also adjust n you both bcom a perfect couple. it's only if one of d party refused to change dt calls for separation.

1 Like

Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by malosky79(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:

I think d guy is jst looking for way out. believe you me, alot of guys love all ds modern look for selfish interest and not for marriage. A well trained man will go for a decent lady nt half nickedness w c in town today. if his not comfortable wt d lady's' dressing then change her wardrobe.You can't change any1 bt adjust ur life style to suite his/ her own, by doing dt, he or she w also adjust n you both bcom a perfect couple. it's only if one of d party refused to change dt calls for separation.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by kov624665(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:

With these characteristics, i'm sure your cousin will always wanna satisfy her bf when he calls for some lapdance (cos old women will never wanna see u get angry). Obviously d bf is tired of her. There is no point trying to change her in order to suit her bf. I'm sure d bf knew all her characteristics right from the begining. The only help you can do for her is to advise her to move on and keep her body. Some serious guys would die to have her. Girls like her are very caring. Abi i lie?
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by DonMekino(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2016
if dat is d only problem... I dnt see any problem at all...u can't hv it all and den constant exposure and getting her stiffs like clothes will make her change.

tell her she looks good, but she can look better in dis and things like dat
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by iaminspired: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:

Am glad you can relate to this. It's because of the love that the guy is still giving room for growth. I know if he wanted to dump my cousin, he would have done it. I just hope she can change o. Because the two of them are very precious to me.

I read through people's comments again and because she z rigid in her ways of life, and she z spiritual get her books about marriage (I tried it with my girl, she finds it boring duh, but she can read her Bible without stress) if she doesn't read books like mine. I guess you read the books to her with her Bible with her, while you explain she will find it interesting because I believe her love language z quality time.
Books like 'things I wish I knew before marriage 'by Gary Chapman.

Let her understand that it's not all about spiritual alone. Yes spiritual z forefront but 3john1:2 says Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. That z spiritual, physical and materials must be intact.

You can help her. It got to a stage I told my gf friend to educate her about dressing n being smart but it didnt work out

What then did I do. I educated her myself n it's working
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by swaggprofessor(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:
Please now, Kindly read the post before commenting.

Lalasticlala please we need more advice on fp o.
Ur ear, u use style take carry 1st comment for the post wey u post abi, n for ur min u wise.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by imoh070: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Kindly change her location, it's eating her psychological...she needs change of environment and new habit to adapt to.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Pouyan: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2016
acountbalance:

Y would anyone want to have their sister raped? This is not a realistic approach.

Maybe the more powerful hex will be better, what does it entail?
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by mercy232(f): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Well, if u would not mind, tell ur sis or cousin 2 contact me on whatsapp, I can be of help # am a motivational speaker # 08058044675 #
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by GoodMuyis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance

Dont try to change her, she is used to it, as a culture. what she needs is exposure. we cant say she really bad until we see it ourselves.
Btw she maybe doing fine, she need exposure to people or right standard to move with, not those who will blend her.

This days i got to realised that young girls of nowadays, lack proper upbringing.
If the boy love her he should not be angry, that is if himself is mature.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by DedeNkem: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
accountbalance:

Why not tell us her age?!! When you need advice from people, at least, give all the basic info.

If she's too young for her dressing and refuses to change then let her be. It's her choice, whether her dressing chases men away or not, it's her business.

If her boyfriend wants to try one last thing, he should do these;
- take a picture of her wearing her normal clothes he hates.
- take her to a beautique to buy her the type of cloth (may not be expensive) he wants her to wear.
- take another picture of her wearing this new cloth.
- show her the two photos to see her reaction.
- if her reaction wasn't what he expected, then he should present the photos to her friends and family in her presence. Their positive reaction will give her something to think about.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by Agbanagba1(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]The boy should change himself or look for another girlfriend.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by FlordFlorez(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
accountbalance:

What's bancu?
Ask wizkid abeg.
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by wendy241(f): 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
baddestchic:

wait wait wait guy ke.... im proudly a bae!
sorry bae
Re: Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman by merrymaker2: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2018
If she is nt convinced dt she needs 2 change, notin can be done. Look 4 biblical verses an analysis dt counter her old sch mentality...buy her cloths 2 try on and snap her 4 her 2 see...you can as well try takin her out so she can feel d world arnd her. The fact is dt dia is no perfect woman, u build ur woman to ur taste dts why God asked Adam to tend d garden....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.