Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog (794 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / Agbani Darego Sleeping With Her Dog On Her Bed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by bbbabes(f): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Facebook user, Ada Ogbonna shared this on her wall some hours ago. She says she named the dog after someone she admires.Then she adds something more crazee. That why would any other person be arrested for naming his dog after a man that looks like his dog.

What is she insinuating? The President looks like a dog?

Madam, show respect to elders?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/nigerian-woman-names-her-dog-lai.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
i don reach here i don collect postion from LADY F.....in case he reach front page grin grin grin cheesy cool cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by Dullahi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
SMH..
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by chachanga: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
And the trend has started! angry. See what intolerance and misguided zeal produces?
Now anybody and his cousin with a Lizard may just start naming them after public servants etc.

When some jokers were justifying the arrest of the other dude who named his dog after the President, they failed to consider the quirks inherent in democracy and free speech.

Same guys berated the poor arrested guy and his dog, even though they laughed and jeered when another clown christened his goat Jonathan and dared to bring it out in public previously. The same folks still raved over Donald Trump's nuude effigy and his supposed micro-weiner!

You might feel bad and cry rivers but that's just the game folks. Democracy allows for you as a leader to be given some side-swipes and jabs from time to time. The democratically-mature politicians like David Cameron, John Major etc as I've observed don't live for the denigrations neither do they raise rabid bloodseekers or rabble-rousers to defend them against negligible issues like insults, cartoon paper clippings & artist impressions but they focus on their strategic policy drive and the difference they want to make. angry

Anyone still fighting for politicians need a rethink! Party zealots, tribal mofos...how many pple do you wanna arrest now? grin
By making a 'matyr' out of that first guy, they've unwittingly started a trend.
Na so Bad Moves dey always buys you bad market!
For Nigeria to be better, this die-hard fanatical political groupie-love soapy nonsense-virus invading people's thinking has to be expunged!
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerians and copy copy.
madam you have gotten the attention you crave oya clap for yourself
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by Pouyan: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Funny grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by ladyF(f): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i don reach here i don collect postion from LADY F.....in case he reach front page grin grin grin cheesy cool cool
Lol just seeing that you posted this in quite a number of threads. grin You have to join the "Lady" and the "F" together else I don't get the mention. LadyF not "Lady F"

How are you tho? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by Purpletee(f): 9:08am On Aug 21, 2016
oya lai Muhammed come and arrest her....

#INJUSTICE
Re: Nigerian Woman Names Her Dog Lai Mohammed, Says President Buhari Resembles A Dog by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
am gud dear.... happy sunday sorry it came late kiss kiss kiss
ladyF:

Lol just seeing that you posted this in quite a number of threads. grin You have to join the "Lady" and the "F" together else I don't get the mention. LadyF not "Lady F"

How are you tho? kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Million Dollar Question: If Facebook Uploads All Pics In Ur Phone On Net ?????? / Check Out What Wizkid's Girlfriend Did On Instagram Today / Comedian Gandoki Targets Guinness Book Of Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.