Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense (938 Views)

Approved Infolinks Account For Sale / Infolinks And Adnow Ads / I Got Infolinks And Adsense Approval Same Day Which One Should I Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Nairastake: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Dullahi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
The first two paragraphs made me lol.. If i choose to open a blog, i'll be down with Adsense.
Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Nairastake: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dullahi:
The first two paragraphs made me lol.. If i choose to open a blog, i'll be down with Adsense.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Adsense always stand to be the best save for their somewhat harsh policies and not easy to get approved.

2 Likes

Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Dullahi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nairastake:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Adsense always stand to be the best save for their somewhat harsh policies and not easy to get approved.

I see complains from bloggers online. Google has to protect its business. So i don't blame them at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Chizzyjforce: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
I've heard of wordpress ad and clicksor... Is it that Infolinks is better than them?

1 Like

Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Nairastake: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Chizzyjforce:
I've heard of wordpress ad and clicksor... Is it that Infolinks is better than them?

WordPress wordAd is 2nd to adsense but works only on wordpress hosted website, while clicksor can be likened to infolinks.
Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by zibi5: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
bidvertiser
Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by industrious: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seems you copied same attribute for both infolinks and adsense cos the infolinks I know blends with the script since it's "in-ads" plus minimum payout threshold for infolinks ain't $100 but $50... Infact I wonder o
Re: Compare: Infolinks And Google Adsense by Nairastake: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
industrious:
Seems you copied same attribute for both infolinks and adsense cos the infolinks I know blends with the script since it's "in-ads" plus minimum payout threshold for infolinks ain't $100 but $50... Infact I wonder o

Thank you for that observation, it's a mistake.

Post Modified.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Facebook Business Page / I Need Help On Getting Adsense Approved / Mmm Site;not Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.