Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership (8344 Views)

New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
Donelli:

What do we have... ?
What do we need...?

Just Donelli wink

We need to get approval to the rules, then payment for blocks of shares, after which I can make signed copies available for payers to sign and return the copies to me (they can also keep a copy.)
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Dec 25, 2016
For all my readers, I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. May all your dreams come true. Your support and encouragement has kept us going all year long, GOD bless you all.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by eddyline(m): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2016
I love this concept and would love to be a part of it. is there no possibility of someone with say 300k joining it? cos a lot of us who may want to be a part of this may not be able to come up with the required 1mil. thanks

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by InvertedHammer: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2016
spyder880:

Thank you Kcinho for your contribution. If I am to evaluate my contribution in shares, it will probably run into about 3 shares, giving that my contribution will be mainly the "leg work" aspect of the work, which is usually very tedious. I have already spent some money looking for lands, working with lawyers and agents, and making a lot of preparations behind the scenes.

But in my business model, I look at doing things to set the business rolling, so I can take a smaller profit to make sure we set out smoothly. What I will be offering is the buying of the land, preparations, actual construction and taking care of the environment till the house is sold. Both the technical and financial management, if I am doing all these for a client, I cannot do all for N3 million naira.

My asking for 15% is to make sure we start off first, we may have to review this in consequent cycles.

You have to be careful here. Your valuation is 3 shares (N3m) for the logistics,etc. giving Tigerken 15% of the profit. There will be legal troubles ahead for Tigerken.

Advice:

If you need N20m for a project, that will be 20 shares. You as an investor can buy as many shares as you want. Let's say 3 shares. Then others can buy into the remaining 17 shares.

So in terms of sharing the profit, you can only get ((3/20)*profit ) as your return on investment.

But TigerKen as a company will retain x% of the total profit for logistics, etc.

In other words, you need to separate yourself as an investor from Tigerken as a company. This is where accountability and transparency come into play. Is Tigerken a limited liability company or a sole proprietorship?

Breaking it down in a layman's perspective:

Investment: N20m (20 shares)
Sales: N25m
==================
Profit: N5m

Tigerken's charges: x% of N5m

Investors: ( # of shares ÷ 20) * (N5m - Tigerken's charges)

Bottomline: Talk to an experienced investment lawyer.

7 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2016
InvertedHammer:

You have to be careful here. Your valuation is 3 shares (N3m) for the logistics,etc. giving Tigerken 15% of the profit. There will be legal troubles ahead for Tigerken.

Advice:

If you need N20m for a project, that will be 20 shares. You as an investor can buy as many shares as you want. Let's say 3 shares. Then others can buy into the remaining 17 shares.

So in terms of sharing the profit, you can only get ((3/20)*profit ) as your return on investment.

But TigerKen as a company will retain x% of the total profit for logistics, etc.

In other words, you need to separate yourself as an investor from Tigerken as a company. This is where accountability and transparency come into play. Is Tigerken a limited liability company or a sole proprietorship?

==================

Very educative post. I have been thinking along that line and I have some funds to put into this. Accountability is assured and there will be daily updates on the position of expenses and balance of payments. But I will speak to another lawyer.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2016
We have got one partner willing to invest in this partnership. I will be taking up some shares in this venture too.

My search for land starts this weekend as I await more partners. Let's start this project.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by yak(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
spyder880:
We have got one partner willing to invest in this partnership. I will be taking up some shares in this venture too.

My search for land starts this weekend as I await more partners. Let's start this project.

someone asked a question concerning those of us who dnt av upto a million to invest. is dere no way we cld b accommodated?
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
yak:

someone asked a question concerning those of us who dnt av upto a million to invest. is dere no way we cld b accommodated?

On the face of it, I don't see anything wrong with changing the rules of the agreement to accommodate more of us with less than N1 million naira. But I am only concerned with the number of people to manage their expectations.

The advantage will be that the funds I need might come in quicker than if I am seeking for bulk investors. The disadvantages are just too many investors.

What do you all think, should we accommodate more partners with lower capital?

Remember, profit will still be shared according to contributions of each person.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Advice:

==================

l like this submission cool
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Hello my people, this planned venture seems to be resting in the cooler as there has been no strong interest to participate from most members, some of us has promised to pay up and I am still waiting for deposits, but none yet.

I have some of my readers asking if they can invest in smaller bits of shares, like N500,000 and N300,000 deposits but I am afraid of the effects of multiple investors, it can work, but might work better if shares are in blocks and of similar cost.

This business is better if started earlier in the year, but we are still planning. I am still waiting and watching. Maybe I can play this alone. It might take me some time to amass that kind of capital, but I might move into it in a few years time.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Donelli: 6:07am On Jan 05, 2017
spyder880:
Hello my people, this planned venture seems to be resting in the cooler as there has been no strong interest to participate from most members, some of us has promised to pay up and I am still waiting for deposits, but none yet.

I have some of my readers asking if they can invest in smaller bits of shares, like N500,000 and N300,000 deposits but I am afraid of the effects of multiple investors, it can work, but might work better if shares are in blocks and of similar cost.

This business is better if started earlier in the year, but we are still planning. I am still waiting and watching. Maybe I can play this alone. It might take me some time to amass that kind of capital, but I might move into it in a few years time.

What if the unit of shares for each project is calculated based on the cost of the project and the maximum number of investors that can be managed without being crowded.

Say a 20 million naira project for instance.

If can either make allowance for 10 investors only @2million naira per share OR

20 investors @1 million naira per share,
40 investors @500k per share,
100 investors @200k per share....etc

It allows for other serious investors with limited "financial muscle" to part take in single affordable units while "bigger" investors can also pack multiple units of up to 10 or 50 as interested.

Just Donelli wink

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Donelli:

What if the unit of shares for each project is calculated based on the cost of the project and the maximum number of investors that can be managed without being crowded.

Say a 20 million naira project for instance.

If can either make allowance for 10 investors only @2million naira per share OR

20 investors @1 million naira per share,
40 investors @500k per share,
100 investors @200k per share....etc

It allows for other serious investors with limited "financial muscle" to part take in single affordable units while "bigger" investors can also pack multiple units of up to 10 or 50 as interested.

Just Donelli wink

Very good suggestion, I think we can work it out that way. Others are free to make suggestions too.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by yomickey(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
spyder880:

Very good suggestion, I think we can work it out that way. Others are free to make suggestions too.

I also agree with this.

Do you have a value for the project you plan to undertake now?
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
yomickey:

I also agree with this.

Do you have a value for the project you plan to undertake now?

The first project I plan to put up will need around N25m to put up. A land, then a duplex for sale.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by vivixander: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Hey Spyder, you don't respond to my emails. Can you email me a copy of the agreement? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tigerken you need to talk to an investment banker not a lawyer. But before that you have to have an org with a track record. Focus on building for people and build up your team and portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Donelli: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Cobwebs everywhere embarassed
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by vivixander: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Whatever happened to this biz venture. The thread became silent.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2018
I am still ready for this venture, but I dint know how many of us are ready to invest in it so we can start. I had wanted to go it alone if I cannot find many willing participants, so I have been saving up for the land purchase. But its the route I must go. This is an assured method for making some good money in properties.

I recognise that more is better, my commitment to lead a successful venture, and build on it to attract more capital till we are able to be taking more people and buying larger lands and estates is still alive.

Can we do this? Click like if you want us to start this partnership. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by pacino26(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
spyder880:
I am still ready for this venture, but I dint know how many of us are ready to invest in it so we can start. I had wanted to go it alone if I cannot find many willing participants, so I have been saving up for the land purchase. But its the route I must go. This is an assured method for making some good money in properties.

I recognise that more is better, my commitment to lead a successful venture, and build on it to attract more capital till we are able to be taking more people and buying larger lands and estates is still alive.

Can we do this? Click like if you want us to start this partnership. Thanks.

Been awhile chief. Let's see how the coming months goes, got something we both can work on.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
pacino26:

Been awhile chief. Let's see how the coming months goes, got something we both can work on.

Long time bro, how is business?
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2018
We have planned to start collecting deposits from intersted member who wishes to invest in this partnership. My account details are as follows;

Account name : Chukwudebe Kenneth C
Account number : 0168096162
Bank : GTB.

We will conclude taking deposits by end of December 2018.

Our proposed start date is 01-01-2019.

I will be sharing updates on how many people who has paid. Your privacy is always assured.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Donelli: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
spyder880:
We have planned to start collecting deposits from intersted member who wishes to invest in this partnership. My account details are as follows;

Account name : Chukwudebe Kenneth C
Account number : 0168096162
Bank : GTB.

We will conclude taking deposits by end of December 2018.

Our proposed start date is 01-01-2019.

I will be sharing updates on how many people who has paid. Your privacy is always assured.

Thank you.
Oga Ken, just like that
What about the rules of engagement and other matters that were raised on this thread.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Donelli:

Oga Ken, just like that
What about the rules of engagement and other matters that were raised on this thread.

I will revisit the whole rules again. But we need to start something already.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by vivixander: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Donelli:

Oga Ken, just like that

I agree. It’s been over a year since this idea was initiated and a lot has changed since then. An agreement needs to be in place before deposits.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by pacino26(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Kendo just be aware that your guy has upgraded. Got earth moving equipment to work with on the project; lease or partnership.

Best of luck and I pray this takes off.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
pacino26:
The Kendo just be aware that your guy has upgraded. Got earth moving equipment to work with on the project; lease or partnership.

Best of luck and I pray this takes off.

I trust you my man. I will come and pay homage next time I am in your area.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
vivixander:

I agree. It’s been over a year since this idea was initiated and a lot has changed since then. An agreement needs to be in place before deposits.

Yes we need to go over the rules once again.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Mrdaps1: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning sir
jst came across your post today and am urgently in need of your help
Am run a construction company
I have 2 property at hand at ilupeju looking for an investor to partner with I already meet with an investor who ask me to come up with my proposal and other documents
Pls kindly help me
On how to write proposal for building development to and investor as a managerial partner

Below is my contact
07086773141 whatsapp
Dapopson15@gmail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wonderful fully equipped 4 bedrooms semi detached duplex for sale at ikeja / If You Are Not Passionate About Wealth And Riches Stay Off / Cutting Costs & Cutting Corners? Let's Strike A Balance!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.