Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Are You Bored? Are You Thinking Of What T...are You Ready For Self Empowerment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Bored? Are You Thinking Of What T...are You Ready For Self Empowerment? (399 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? / Thinking Of Moving To Lagos And Have Questions. Can Any Of You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Bored? Are You Thinking Of What T...are You Ready For Self Empowerment? by ariesbull: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hannie De Eventa Innovation (HDEI), a stakeholder in the Nigerian fashion industry and a leader in bespoke fashion products, solutions and empowerment programs, This month announced their new branch opening in the ancient city of Ibadan. This is to enable the resident of Ibadan access them easily. The new office is: No. 106 Agbaja Road off Alakufo Street from Poly Road, Ijokodo, Ibadan.

In her speech, Hannah Pauls, the Founder and MD of HDEI expressed delight that “people have been having some challenges in finding us in locating us, considering how big Ibadan is. We have decided to open up this branch to enable Ikokodo, Polytechnic and environs have quick access to our services and also have a feel of our empowerment programs” she said.

In the same view, Anthony Nwosu, a media consultant to HDEI have this to say” HDEI is known to empower youths by showing them how to produce world class fashion products and accessories. HDEI have demonstrated sufficiently that they can produce bespoke fashion accessories in Nigeria.” he reiterated.

Hannie De Eventa Innovation is one of the leading bespoke designers and manufacturer of fashion and gift items ranging from gift boxes, wedding invitation cards and other accessories. HDEI empowers children. Having feats in bespoke industry. HDEI is set to transfer this wealth of knowledge by empowering people. Their poverty-lifting is top notch . They have worked with various group of people ranging from NYSC members ,(Under) graduates to various women’s group . Their empowerment/training program is ongoing . Please register

Hannah Pauls

Enquirers Pls Call 08134880663

https://etimesafrica./2016/08/18/empowerment-hdei-now-at-106-agbaja-road-ibadan/

(1) (Reply)

Really Weird!! / Court Sentence Man To 1,503 Years In Prison For Raping Daughter / Practicable Guide On How To Prevent Marriage Delays Among Africa Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.