Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ (883 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Okorocha: I Won't Contest Presidency In 2019 Because Of Buhari / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ by Sunofgod(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
NAN(Abuja): The Imo State Government has described as false the report that Governor Rochas Okorocha was slapped by a ghost and is in an Indian hospital for medical treatment.

Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, the chief press secretary to Okorocha flatly denied that governor is sick.

He also denied that the governor went to India for treatment. “The governor had travelled to meet with some of the investors who had invited him for further discussions on the prospects of their coming to invest in the State.

The Okorocha’s media aide said that his boss is a Christian, and does not know what it means to see “a ghost or ghost women”.

“He travelled with few economic aides, and we informed Imo people and the general public and as God would have it, two days to the planned trip, the daughter gave birth to a baby boy and he would use the opportunity to visit his daughter’’, Onwuemeodo stated.

According to Okorocha’s aide, the governor’s wife was already there with their daughter for what the Igbo people call “Ile Omugwo” (visit to a nursing mother by mother) and that Okorocha’s is visit is to see the new baby.

Onwuemeodo noted that in the event of the governor being sick, the information would be made public.

“Ailment or sickness has been there with mankind, the angle that makes the whole claim funny is the “ghost dimension”, and that explains how spiritually poor those behind this balderdash are’’, he added.

Onwuemeodo blamed the report on what he tagged the antics of some of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) folks in the state.

“We accused them (PDP) of being behind the malicious audio because it came twenty four hours after the convincing defeat of the party by the APC in the re-run elections in Okigwe senatorial zone and the three state constituencies of Isiala Mbano, Oru East and Owerri West’’, he noted.

The Okorocha’s media aide said that his boss is a Christian, and does not know what it means to see “a ghost or ghost women”.

He said that the governor is being expected back to the state and once that happens, that the public would be duly informed.

http://www.nta.ng/news/politics/20160819-rochas-okorocha-i-was-not-attacked-by-a-ghost/?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ by Sunofgod(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Imo people..... grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ by hendrixxx(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
tongue grin grin...maybe the "ghosts" are tired of 'change'
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=14pt]He was slapped by a babalawo grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Was Not Slapped By ‘a Ghost’ by hendrixxx(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
undecided.
Sunofgod:
Imo people..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Airstrike That Wounded Boko Haram's Shekau...!!! / Imo State At 40: Anniversary Photos / The Dollar Value Of Nickel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.