Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? (39488 Views)

Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by jerryfisher(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:
Why is it that most women lack standard? He is broke, cheats, bed wets and pummels you, yet you are here looking for solutions. How bad will it get before your survival instinct kicks in? I believe that when you are fed up, you will know what to do.

did i hear bed wet!!!!!with dat alone I should b over
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by GloriaNinja(f): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
The word "Marriage" is the scariest thing now. I suggest you leave the marriage before he kills you.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by jonnyp(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Unique B., don't give up what your husband need is delieverance. Once he get delivered the real person in him will show. Believe me is not him that is acting like that. All รบ need is strong man of god that can reliever him that all.. May god bless your marriage
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Obanz2(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
you better run.
I say run with your leg on your head.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
poshstore:
Stay in your marriage and try to make it work as long as he doesn't get physical.Focus more on your son.
Did you even read the whole story??
He has beaten her before and would surely do it again!
I can never condone such and pray such a devil doesn't come my way because I must also pay him back in his own coin before divorcing his sorry ass!

#independentwoman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Youngzedd(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
You married a boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by eyinjuege: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
bennyrazz:

Now for starters, he is bed-wetting because he has been afflicted by one of the women he sleeps around with. It is like a curse and I don't think he can stop cheating with just your pleading and understanding. How does he get money to give this women in the first place if he has no money? What is the background of his family? is your husband's father polygamous? I'm sorry to say this but nothing good comes the way of a man who causes his wife pains. Even if you don't curse him, your pains will. And that is one of the reasons why marriages suffer fimancial poverty.

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Really complicated. Maybe u should talk to a member of his family you think he listens to. Maybe his mom, fighting and prayers won't solve this.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by miltonchux(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dear OP, your story is a pathetic one. My advice is for your to stop suspecting him or been confrontational. Just keep your cool and always put him in your prayers. Make sure you attend a bible believing church and take your work with God seriously. Be nice to him,cook good meal for him and carry out all your marital duty without disdain or complains. Keep respecting and don't query his actions or check him up again. You are going to be surprise the day, he will go on his kneels and beg you crying like a baby. That is when it will be done on him and changes will come. Goodluck- My little advice

6 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by YINKS89(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
dat fornication in 3d got mi laughin.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by nonjebose(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
I perceive you don't want to want to leave the marriage, that is understandable. Start a petty trade business, take care of your son and pray to God. Take time to do what you enjoy doing, socialize and be positive. Hope he comes around
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by sacredheart: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
poshstore:
Stay in your marriage and try to make it work as long as he doesn't get physical.Focus more on your son.
I guess you were sleeping when you read this part of her message..
I gave birth to my son August 2013, after the birth of my son, my loving husband started his fornication in 3d without control, I pray I begged, and even fought with him to tell me what am doing wrong but all these led to him beating the hell out of me, leaving me with

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by sacredheart: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:
Why is it that most women lack standard? He is broke, cheats, bed wets and pummels you, yet you are here looking for solutions. How bad will it get before your survival instinct kicks in? I believe that when you are fed up, you will know what to do.

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Kelly2713(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
am here to read comments

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by iaminspired: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Iyawo ta ba gbe ni ile jo Iran lo wo Lo. That's z a woman that you carried in a club house will turn out to a vagabond/ or have social vice. Facebook book love?

There are somethings that are wrong in themselves.

Gary Chapman in his book 'things I wished I knew before marriage 'you don't know him yet you went ahead because of lust

When it comes to every issues of our life's we involve God, be it job, career or anything but when it comes into marriage we know how to take God out of the equation.

Now you have a big problem at hand. The solution z going back to God even when d deed has been done

Marriage z a life project you need to pray now.
Understanding z the key to a successful home. You both need to understand yourself most especially you.

Stop nagging about his bad behavior just change, make him happy be accommodating. Don't bother about his trash it will frustrate and in other not to be offended avoid his phone like a plague yet keep praying.

Believe there z solution n solution comes from God the father of light in whom there z no variable

Divorce z wrong. Don't be defeated

3 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by MrDavidson: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
It's very unfortunate, but keep hope alive while you continue to pray and seek for more concrete advice on how to handle it.
But you said you gave birth 7 months after marriage - what does that say about abstinence until marriage...?

Marriage is not a one-day wedding ceremony, but many people are usually blinded by emotions that they fail to reason long-term.
I wish you God's mercy and peace.
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Jimi23(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dont mind them o. Even those couples who met as next door neighbours break up. So its not about where u met. Just pray and be patient.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by diva90: 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Only two solutions now and I'm going to go straight to the point. Your husband is not willing to change and he will not change. It's either you leave the marriage now...which is justifiable on the grounds of infidelity, deceit and physical/emotional abuse or you stay and manage which I do not advice. It's now up to you to pick one. Don't wait for him to kill you or infect you with a deadly disease. If you choose to leave and need to start saving money, start doing so and gradually putting your things and plans together. Good luck!
NB: your husband does not have a spiritual problem... He has urinary incontinence aka adult bed wetting and needs medical attention. Advice him to see a doctor. You can also google it to read about the issue, you may find a few home remedies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by princeakins(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol...........men are wicked.

that's why I don't do men
wah do u do then.... boiz or Grey? smiley
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by freecocoa(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:

No be small "pummels you" and this man most likely pees on her during one of his bed wetting sprees, I'm sure she cleans up the mamiri after him, still somehow he has the nerves to ask her to leave, yet my sister is here asking questions, issorai. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Duru009(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
My dear.if u keep worrying this way.u will die of high blood pressure and heartattact.
Leave him to his fate but don't leave ur home but strive on ur own n focus on ur son and also pray for him .
He will certainly come to his sense very soon......

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by jamalnation(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
So babes plenty 4 eskimi.... Eskimi ti take over
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by favourmic(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
May be you do deny him for sex, but you don't need to tell the world he is bed wetting and mind you solution won't come on nairaland why not go on your kneel and pray

2 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Kingdavid579(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
my sister if your hubby tell you to go you go,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH .he's tired of you,so you mst learn to be tired of him also.GO!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
byvan03:

divorce is not an option. God said in His word, "I hate divorce...". The marriage vow has to stand, "for better for worse...till death do us part". I'm only disagreeing with u from a Christian stand point
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by skyo78(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
metalDETECTED:

Op, ignore this advice pls ... bet the poster is single or divorced cool

So she should stay with someone that beats her and cheats on her continuously so that people like you won't call her a divorcee?

It's better she is single/divorced, than to be dead or infected with HIV.

OP, if you are sure of what you are saying, then pack your load and leave.

And for everyone else out there, remember,

DIVORCE IS ALWAYS AN OPTION!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Ajifasilver: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
I feel your pain but you should realize that the man is treating you the way he met you, don't loose hope on yourself, focus on your life & pack the man aside for now .
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by klevotino: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
handysuzy:
Hmmmm. Scared of getting married seff
dont be scared
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by Jimi23(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
bennyrazz:
@uniqueB so you met your husband on facebook and you dated for 3yrs without seeing each other (how do people get to do that long distance relationship stuff) and after 2yrs of seeing each other you got married. Very interesting episodes.

The bottom line is the way he got and bed you via social media is also the same way he gets other women. Now for starters, he is bed-wetting because he has been afflicted by one of the women he sleeps around with. It is like a curse and I don't think he can stop cheating with just your pleading and understanding. How does he get money to give this women in the first place if he has no money? What is the background of his family? is your husband's father polygamous? I'm sorry to say this but nothing good comes the way of a man who causes his wife pains. Even if you don't curse him, your pains will. And that is one of the reasons why marriages suffer fimancial poverty.

Even those who met as next door neighbours divorce so its not about meeting on social media.its about the sincerity of both parties in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by dermmy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
metalDETECTED:
Buhari sef undecided

haba! Na Buhari cause am again? God dey o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by klevotino: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kelly2713:
am here to read comments
nice combination, just passing by.. ...........
Re: My Husband That I Met In Facebook Cheats On Me: Am I Taking Things Far???? by damilareoye: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Really serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Identifying Children With High I.Q / How I Paid My WIFE Back For Her Deeds. / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.