Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" (65096 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by bbbabes(f): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
A young man has taken it upon himself on Facebook to call out a girl, Asuoden Gingham, for allegedly having a foursome with 4 guys and 'dashing ' them Gonorrhoea.

Well according to him , she still went ahead and stole their money, phones and laptop.

Read after the cut.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/man-calls-out-girl-who-infected-him.html

3 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Pouyan: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't blame the girl, blame men who can't keep their dicks in check.

232 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Smellingmouth: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
"....She ended up giving all of the guys a serious Gonorrhea..."...

"..And she stole 2 laptops, 1 IPHONE with 1,000 GHC.."

Keep kwayet.. undecided where the guys dey wen she dey steal all these things? Abi she rub sleeping medicine for her punna? undecided

I SMELL LIES..

Sister "Givenchy", I troway salute for you oo..You just dash dem Gonorrhea for free.. grin

399 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by theEYe21(f): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pouyan:
I don't blame the girl, blame men who can't keep their dicks in check.

11 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nai good for them
.Them even get luck say nor be HIV
Next time you and friends and all your dick go behave

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by theEYe21(f): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
See the stupid guy calling the girl A dirty hoe and an illiterate, Abi those four guys don't know what condom is? And why would you have a foursome with someone you don't really know? Fvcking rubbish! Those four guys deserve what they got undecided consequences for having no brain undecided

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ogorwyne(f): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
What a 'dash'. Generous girl

How much is condom in GH? Four guys, no brain?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by herzern(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
how I wish the gonorrhoea could be replaced with HIV......

36 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by vicstar(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
ogorwyne:
What a 'dash'. Generous girl

see dem!! undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ogorwyne(f): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
vicstar:

see dem!! undecided

What I do na?

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by cruzita(f): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin

posters above me are not smiling o

but the truth is both the girl and the guys are FOOLISH

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by vicstar(m): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
ogorwyne:

What I do na?

• • • • • Athink u can be as generous as that girl right? cry

2 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Those four guys are stewpid, you had four-some with the same girl without protection. Even happened in Ghana.

They should thank there stars she dashed them gonorrhea and not HIV.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by rawpadgin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
dude should be thankful it wasn't the ever dreaded HIV/AIDS

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
2016 shocked shocked shocked

when your mates are catching UTI

its a disease that my Gran fathers conquered that is affecting you SMH

very well moving on..... those lips kiss kiss her head game will be Dope grin

2 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ogorwyne(f): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • Athink u can be as generous as that girl right? cry
I haven't been so generous. Selfish me. But am willing to change because of u. I'll dash u some.
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by vicstar(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
ogorwyne:

I haven't been so generous. Selfish me. But am willing to change because of u. I'll dash u some.

am immune to that shiiit tongue

So carry am go dash ya street boys lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by taven(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
guys make una go see her new post for Facebook oh!!!! hurry hry!!!!!!!! make una nor forget to ask her if she take 4 dicks ooo oshogbo kpatari!!
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ogorwyne(f): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
vicstar:

am immune to that shiiit tongue

So carry am go dash ya street boys lipsrsealed

Have gat u in my list of street boys.

7 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by vicstar(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
ogorwyne:
Have gat u in my list of street boys.

why the evils? cry

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/21099226.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ogorwyne(f): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by taven(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
cruzita:
grin

posters above me are not smiling o

but the truth is both the girl and the guys are FOOLISH
the girl just admit she did it on facebook

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Taryur3(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tiri gbosa for the girl

7 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Flashh: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gonorrhea distributor. They got what they want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by princechurchill(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
he that goeth into a strange woman diggeth his own grave

10 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by NaLaugh: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
If you're having unprotected sex, you're playing Russian roulette, and deserve anything you get.

9 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by BF69BF: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Interesting, so when dem dey do the do we nor hear, if dem no catch gono we 4 nor hear,,
Good for them, grin

1 Like

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by NameChecker: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
I came to check name

Don't the four mumu guys have names?

4 Likes

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Them no use condom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" by Integrityfarms(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why cry blue murder when your friends did not pity her and gave her a foursome!!

#crymeariver

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal / Abuja Women Now Book Uber For Sex With The Drivers, Not For Ride (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.