Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) (45418 Views)

Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel Obi Paid $4,000 To Save Dream Team VI From Embarrassment In Brazil Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by gr8jimtek1990: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
There is no free lunch anywhere in the world o!

This man never talk wetin dey him mind for Dream Team!
As if you are in my mind.
"The white man is very clever. He
came quietly and peaceably
with his religion. We were
amused at his foolishness and
allowed him to stay. Now he has
won our brothers, and our clan
can no longer act like one. He
has put a knife on the things
that held us together and we
have fallen apart".
Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by donvicky2007: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
There is no free lunch anywhere in the world o!

This man never talk wetin dey him mind for Dream Team!

You know most of these rich men are gamblers; probably he has won a gamble betting for or against the Dream team VI and he is trying to show some appreciation to the team.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Ugosample(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
21Savagw:
I really don't understand, the Nigerian team is useless, no special talent nothing, why Is he doing this?

Is this some kind of experiment to find out if money motivates National teams?

What is this one saying now?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Fact007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Scam man becuz he knew nigerian can't win anytin....no dull me
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by JohnsonOlanre: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Katsuya for President of nigeria, the idiot in Aso rock should get out of there let normal humans like Takasu rule nigeria since majority of the population are cursed with decimal I.Q especially in the north and SWest.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by diva90: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omo see money oo smiley
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Ups01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
prettyboi1989:
now thats a well meaning person

Which kain well meaning, the man has probably entered 9ja Bet!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by xreal: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
I suspect and will not be surprised to hear that this Japanese makes his money in Nigeria, probably by manufacturing and exporting his goods (maybe tooth-pick) to Nigeria.

Nigeria only consumes (imports).

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

like seriously, what type of english is this? cheesy grin grin grin grin guy na this type they give person headache..... lols shocked grin cheesy
queen's english and I spoke it better than you. What did you took in your GCE?I tooked A1 in my own
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Buhari's supporters won't like this.

The people who voted for Buhari are busy drinking garri in Nigeria, i pray that things will get harder and tougher so the suffering go format their dusty brain
Most of you guys are useless beings,then who should we voted for,your ogogoro sipping useless man abi,had it been we voted for him,hope the crude oil will have been up to 120 dollars per barrel in the world market by now,you these people are useless beings from useless regions and things will only get harder and tougher for your entire generation and not we,by 2019 lagoon will be your last destination by God grace because the hand writting is quite clear on the wall.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by zynzyn(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
21Savagw:
I really don't understand, the Nigerian team is useless, no special talent nothing, why Is he doing this?

Is this some kind of experiment to find out if money motivates National teams?

They are USELESS Abi, after beating 3 teams??!
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Obas101(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
queen's english and I spoke it better than you. What did you took in your GCE?I tooked A1 in my own
if i hear say na joke .. u no sabi speak english grin

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by olajizz01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:
Katsuya for President of nigeria, the idiot in Aso rock should get out of there let normal humans like Takasu rule nigeria since majority of the population are cursed with decimal I.Q especially in the north and SWest.
Had it been we voted your ogogoro useless man,hope the crude oil will have been up to 120dpb by now in the world market abi,then who is now cursed with decimal I.Q,my little advise is HBP is real just take it easy because by 2019,i can't imagine what you people will do,although lagoon is always there.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
This comes as no surprise, God will replenish your pocket in Jesus name.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
favourmic:
See life o, see as this man dey hold 200,000$ Waka for street Street, why he no give less privileged football team, I pray make this kind man for come online make he distribute money for we guys...
......didn't our govt turn our trams to less privileged? Abeg the man is right jare.....Gods blessings cones in diff shades....as we no appreciate them make outsiders do am for us...
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
God pls touch diz billionaires brain let him locate me by thunda by fire!
Baba I dey 4 ground dey face u 4 diz praya point.

Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Aroh48(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

The people who voted for Buhari are busy drinking garri in Nigeria, i pray that things will get harder and tougher so the suffering go format their dusty brain
badt guy
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Motherfucker2: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
olajizz01:
Most of you guys are useless beings,then who should we voted for,your ogogoro sipping useless man abi,had it been we voted for him,hope the crude oil will have been up to 120 dollars per barrel in the world market by now,you these people are useless beings from useless regions and things will only get harder and tougher for your entire generation and not we,by 2019 lagoon will be your last destination by God grace because the hand writting is quite clear on the wall.

I pray that things will get harder
You still can afford garri now
Don't worry, poverty will burn your soul
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by MrGerald(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
I hope he has not been scammed by a Nigerian before and he want to play back #justasking
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Motherfucker2:

HAHA JAM WAILING
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Obas101:

if i hear say na joke .. u no sabi speak english grin
who tolded you that I doesn't know how to spoke good English?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Suspectzero(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=ikiller post=48628191]Probably the man is happy we beat Japan at the group stage[/quote

Maybe he placed a bet and we won him a million dollars
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by favourmic(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Johnsmartinyang:

......didn't our govt turn our trams to less privileged? Abeg the man is right jare.....Gods blessings cones in diff shades....as we no appreciate them make outsiders do am for us...

Weting consign me and with govt people this man is trying to give money to are rich already
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Getintouch2004(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
geobukky:
Don't be fooled, something is up, you just don't know it yet... What has he given the Japanese team

Be it as it may, I still applaud the Jap
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by jikemania(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank God it is not passing through the kaki man. wink grin grin
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Giving it to only Samson Siasia and d team captain?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by olajizz01(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Motherfucker2:

I pray that things will get harder
You still can afford garri now
Don't worry, poverty will burn your soul
You didn't answer the question i asked u guy,most of u guys are insincere set of people,that was why you these people will never answered such a question,i just feel to reply u,poverty is not part of me, ok.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by spookydee(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2016
thundabot:
HERE FROM THE THE VIDEO, WHAT THE MAN SAID. Katsuya Takasu EXACT WORDS.

follow me on instagram @thundabot --- Read my blog posts @loadedhub.com/thundabot

thank god it was difficult... because if u drop it at the embassy, na d end be that.. we have heard of unaccounted for / missing money even from CBN itself talkless of embassy
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by spookydee(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2016
"". Katsuya Takasu EXACT WORDS.I CAME TO NIGERIA EMBASSY AND TRY TO NEGOTIATE WITH THEM ABOUT HOW TO SEND MONEY TO THE TEAM, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE DIFFICULT. THEREFORE, I DECIDED TO BRING THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO YOU GUYS BY GOING TO BRAZIL.THIS 200,000 DOLLARS THAT I PLAN TO GIVE THEM.I WILL DEFINATELY GIVE IT.I STRONGLY HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL WIN THE GAME AGAINST GERMANY.IF YOU GET THE METAL, I WILL PREPARE BONUS AS WELL"

thank god it was difficult... because if u drop it at the embassy, na d end be that.. we have heard of unaccounted for / missing money even from CBN itself talkless of embassy
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2016
I winder if this guy daughters dey facebook
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2016
A quick research about this guy shows that he's in free masonry
Re: Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) by MamaletASO: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Dr. Katsuya Takasu thanks for this kind gesture..

I believe your thoughtful kindness to Nigeria Dream Team in Brazil will forever live with all Nigerians both home and abroad.

Once again, Thank you Dr Katsuya and God bless you more ..

Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osaze Odemwingie Becomes A Professional Golf Player After Quitting Football / Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.