Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures (32754 Views)

Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by handysuzy(f): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lovely
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
why are the Yurubas copying the Abokis Henna?
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ni
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
party:
Na old man you go marry.. grin
Kilode? I don't think he is up to 40 even if he is i think love is the important thing.
Abi u want her to marry one small boyand tomorrow we begin hear stories that touches

2 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by goonsmi: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
So her hubby old for your eyes?, you should have guessed their age difference b4 commenting.

Op, happy married life, love your cream gown. grin

Hmmmmmmmmm , black diamond !!?

Dudu bii koro ishin

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by tico1212(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
prettyslimme:
Aug 13 was the date,my Nikki and trad. happy view

Congrats prettyslimme and oyombo... God bless your home
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by AreaFada2: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
So what if he's 40?, the most important thing is that they found love.

He nor sabi anything. Some never even get 55 years old dude to marry sef, he's talking of 40. These days preachers are saying babes should shun jobless people and work shy loafers, why should she follow one small boy?

This dude probably has a nice house, a car and good job or business. Just what MoGs recommended. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Spells(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Marriage is females best friend.

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by vikkeee(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
I no know, now wey e be like say husband material scare. cheesy

But i so much love your cream gown, why cream and not white?. grin
So husband scarce......'Kikiki
Lemme increase my asking "price"
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
prettyslimme:
thanks dearie.dnt mind d guy hate. who age help
congrat my dear no mind them ohhh,some are wishing they were in your shoes
Just love your man like say tomorrow no dey and submit to him then wait and see how you Will be treated like the queen that u are
MARRIAGE IS BEAUTIFUL i can assure u that so long as there is love ,commitment,understanding,patience and communication

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yuneehk:
Happy married life. Your home will be filled with:
Twins, Triplets and Quadruplets cheesy

Jehovah provide my own husband :'(

*cough*
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by tintingz(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
21Savagw:
From my observations, She's ugly and...Muslim.

Happy Married life.
Mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by vivianbelema(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by octopusfreaky(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations dear, my man where art thou
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nectarbaba(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is rice very plenty there i not am not coming.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Taryur3(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congrats to both of them.wish dem d best in marriage
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by coolviv: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ok, be looking for Husband material while your mates keep getting married every weekend

I wish you all the best

No be your mates her mates dey marry? Old man go and marry and settle down, your mate's children are in primary school. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Timijo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
prettyslimme:
Aug 13 was the date,my Nikki and trad. happy view
You called this traditional wedding, what is that oyinbo cake doing there? Why did she wear oyinbo wedding gown? This one don pass traditional wedding oooh.
Anyway, HML to the latest couple in town.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by PerkyJeggs(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yuneehk:
Happy married life. Your home will be filled with:
Twins, Triplets and Quadruplets cheesy

Jehovah provide my own husband cry

Hehe. I'm here.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
party:

That dude right there should be at least close to 40.

The age gap between them is more than 10 years..Not too bad though. cheesy

Congrats to them.

From your comment, you are 16yrs or younger, I go bet 100k at nairabet on it. #2sure

HML to the couple.

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
coolviv:

No be your mates her mates dey marry? Old man go and marry and settle down, your mate's children are in primary school. grin
I'm a dude. And I have a daughter already tongue tongue
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
what's nikki
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jexbabs: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
congratulation
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
*cough*
tongue
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Hillarie(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congrats! May peace and love reign in your home forever.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by segsbenks(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmnnnmnnn.. sorry o @op waitin do ur hubby eyes, y is he using sunshade inside the hall or was there sun or too much light? anyways ur make-up artist never try o, see as dem design ur u con they look like dummy!...... issorice! Happy birthday oh! sorry! Happy married life... urself an ur husband u guys ar word an opposite.... wo notice?....... slim............? na joke o no quote me o
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by CaraJewel(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks!, when we see, we will do the right thing, as there are women but few wife materials, same with the male counterpart.

Bye!.
Lol who tell am say age dont count wid dudes..itz worse sef cuz na dem go shoulder more responsibility...my dad agemates n senior stil get smal kids..while grads for im house..and dem be looking at im like now now..u fast o

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by gabriellaleo(f): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mrs shobowale... congratulations ooooo
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by AbuSaad39(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
husband material scarce, ladies are getting married every weekend. I pity you. You go old for papa and mama house
I tell you. Every weekend bro. She should make it clearer to us, that she is waiting for a MAN that works with SHEVRON company Lol
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by rosieflower2(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Luvly gown

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by mjswthrt(f): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations ma
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Marvel1206: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations prettyslimme
but She has a tatto or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.