Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures (32777 Views)

Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Crying already?

I don't have anytime to waste on people like you.

So, go to bed now
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
The girl resembles her mother die.....c d pix taken with her mother....

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by CaraJewel(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Aunty, please cry no more, I also mean no harm. You need a worthy shoulder to lean your head on?
Uncle take a rest
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tiny23:

I don't have anytime to waste on people like you.

So, go to bed now
"Cum" and pet me to bed, *wink*
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
"Cum" and pet me to bed, *wink*
You say?
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
CaraJewel:
Uncle take a rest

No, I won't, feel like looking for your trouble tonight and end it with an e-kiss on your forehead.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tiny23:

You say?

I don't think I can help your comprehension deficiency, but I can try only if you ask me to, should I?
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by queencalipso(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Is this English, please?

@queencalipso when is our pre and wedding photoshoots gonna grace Nairaland Fb?

Lolzz!!! Holla at me when you are ready, I will be waiting for you tongue
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by CaraJewel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No, I won't, feel like looking for your trouble tonight and end it with an e-kiss on your forehead.
I thought i saw you asking someone when you both will grace Nl wit your pre-wedding pics
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolzz!!! Holla at me when you are ready, I will be waiting for you tongue

Hehehehehe, this is worth more than winning 1 trillion dollars lottery because having you means having the world, priceless you, *wink*

No need waiting for the next 2 seconds, I'm already set, tell daddy I'm coming with a whole planet as your dowry.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Richkid97(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yuneehk:
Happy married life. Your home will be filled with:
Twins, Triplets and Quadruplets cheesy

Jehovah provide my own husband cry

Will you marry me?
grin
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Preacher's Daughter!
did i quote any Bible verse?
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
did i quote any Bible verse?
Do you have to quote a verse from the bible before preaching?
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
CaraJewel:
I thought i saw you asking someone when you both will grace Nl wit your pre-wedding pics

Who says you can't snatch me from her? I'm opened to be snatched. I belong to no babe, I belong to every babe, atleast before marriage. lol
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I don't think I can help your comprehension deficiency, but I can try only if you ask me to, should I?

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by queencalipso(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hehehehehe, this is worth more than winning 1 trillion dollars lottery because having you means having the world, priceless you, *wink*

No need waiting for the next 2 seconds, I'm already set, tell daddy I'm coming with a whole planet as your dowry.

Hehehehehe!! Only if daddy is any where within the earth. But don't worry, big bro will accept your payments wink
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by CaraJewel(f): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Who says you can't snatch me from her? I'm opened to be snatched. I belong to no babe, I belong to every babe, atleast before marriage. lol
not good sha
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
CaraJewel:
not good sha
Heheheehhe, was just teasing anyways.
Hope your night is going perfectly well?
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
queencalipso:

Hehehehehe!! Only if daddy is any where within the earth. But don't worry, big bro will accept your payments wink

Hmmmmm, I wish he is!

But, can't big bro give you to me for free? don't forget present state of Nigeria economy, I expect he will understand.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by queencalipso(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmmm, I wish he is!

But, can't big bro give you to me for free? don't forget present state of Nigeria economy, I expect he will understand.

Who knows! You can try your luck. You maybe lucky
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
queencalipso:

Who knows! You can try your luck. You maybe lucky
Something tells me this is a hopeless hope Check and reply your message on the other side, feeling sleepy already.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by ibiyemi93: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congrats Dear. Allah's Rahama always.
I love the cream dress. can you tell me where to get too...thanks in advance
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Bifwoli: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yuneehk:

She got 3 rings - an engagement ring,a wedding ring and now the 3rd ring will be the suffering.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by octopusfreaky(f): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
kowalsky:

You cheat too much, no one wants a sperm receptacle for a wife
lol, u crazy shaaau and who dey follow cheat
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Do you have to quote a verse from the bible before preaching?
not really but is like u were touched
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by KINGinVAHALA: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
not really but is like u were touched

You just hit the nail on the head. Yeah, I was really and truly touched beyond rhetorics. It felt salty tasting it, I mean your pvssy juice. mtcheew!
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You just hit the nail on the head. Yeah, I was really and truly touched beyond rhetorics. It felt salty tasting it, I mean your pvssy juice. mtcheew!
i thought i was talking with an adult,anyways i would excuse ur manners
Its rather unfortunate that some of us act the way we do
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Would have mentioned you, mentioning you isn't out of place but I didnt because you deserve more than a mention, mentions are for mere Nairaland friends, you re more than that to me, more like a priceless jewel. lol

Oya go to your email, search for my mail and send me your contact, we have something to discuss, *wink*
Might take time but I'll eventually do. I hope you even get it sef. Email and its issues
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Richkid97:

Will you marry me? grin
Yes I will reechkeed grin

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by samazagudu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
congratulation and Godbless your marriage.
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by sulakishop(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Where this babe dey when I dey find wife? Happy married life sister!

prettyslimme:
Aug 13 was the date,my Nikki and trad. happy view

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by nepapole(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yuneehk:

Baby, search no more. Your husband is here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.