Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures (32760 Views)

Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by prettyslimme(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Aug 13 was the date,my Nikki and trad. happy view

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by EmperorLee(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by prettyslimme(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
more

5 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nixiepie(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beautiful,HML cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by prettyslimme(f): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
more Of it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by cruzita(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautiful

may love and peace rule your marriage

may adorable children (male and female)surround your table

H M L

55 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na old man you go marry.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
party:
Na old man you go marry.. grin
So her hubby old for your eyes?, you should have guessed their age difference b4 commenting.

Op, happy married life, love your cream gown. grin

38 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Happy married life. Your home will be filled with: Twins, Triplets and Quadruplets cheesy
Jehovah provide my own husband cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
So her hubby old for your eyes?, you should have guessed their age difference b4 commenting.

That dude right there should be at least close to 40.

The age gap between them is more than 10 years..Not too bad though. cheesy

Congrats to them.

5 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
party:

Congrats to them.
So what if he's 40?, the most important thing is that they found love.

43 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by LuvU2: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmL smiley
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by sexymoma(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
HML
buh i wan ask...
shey na that same man wey wan retain you as second wife you still marray? grin

5 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by prettyslimme(f): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
party:

Congrats to them.
hahaha funny u. well my king isn't even close to 40 so no gv urself head ache u hear.and even If he is what matters is he loves and respect me.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by prettyslimme(f): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:

thanks dearie.dnt mind d guy hate. who age help

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations

Happy married life

Lalasticlala show love to this newly wedded couple

2 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
prettyslimme:
thanks dearie.dnt mind d guy hate. who age help
I no know, now wey e be like say husband material scare. cheesy

But i so much love your cream gown, why cream and not white?. grin

1 Like

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
I no know, now wey e be like say husband material scare. cheesy

But i so much love your cream gown, why cream and not white?. grin
husband material scarce, ladies are getting married every weekend. I pity you. You go old for papa and mama house

3 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
husband material scarce, ladies are getting married every weekend. I pity you. You go old for papa and mama house
Haba!, how you go pity me na, you done marry?, no be players full ground now?. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
prettyslimme:
hahaha funny u. well my king isn't even close to 40 so no gv urself head ache u hear.and even If he is what matters is he loves and respect me.

Good for you.
So are we invited to the main event? grin
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Debbywills(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Congratulations OP...
May God bless You with the fruit of the womb.
HML!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
Haba!, how you go pity me na, you done marry?, no be players full ground now?. grin
I'm a dude. Age doesn't count with dudes. Besides, I can decide to do baby momma
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm a dude. Age doesn't count with dudes. Besides, I can decide to do baby momma
cheesy And when i said husbands are scare you attacked me.

You just shoot yourself on the foot, i have the intentions of getting married someday, not baby mama.

22 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Those lips grin

2 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy And when i said husbands are scare you attacked me.

You just shoot yourself on the foot, i have the intentions of getting married someday, not baby mama.
Ok, be looking for Husband material while your mates keep getting married every weekend

I wish you all the best
Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamLEGEND1: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
who come be prettyslimme again?
prettythicksme u no tell us say u get twin for here.

7 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ok, be looking for Husband material while your mates keep getting married every weekend

I wish you all the best
Thanks!, when we see, we will do the right thing, as there are women but few wife materials, same with the male counterpart.

Bye!.

4 Likes

Re: My Nikkaih And Traditional Wedding Pictures by damola311: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
and some will say there's no money..... HML

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy That Passed Out At The ''One-Lagos-Fiesta' / How To Plan Your Nigerian Wedding For N20,000 Or Less / Wedding In Nigeria: At What Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.