Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos (21363 Views)

Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend / Mocheddah Gets Engaged To Prince BK (Photos) / Mocheddah Shows Off Her Henna Design (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Mu2ni(m): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
MO sure knows how to slay different styles of outfits shocked

What a lovely skin!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJSmWMjhYBK

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Mu2ni(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Mocheddah Killed It Totally In These Other Sexually Inviting Photos Here:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/rapper-mocheddah-shows-off-her.html
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Brymo: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.” – Michelle Obama

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
women and their imbecide.posing be like ..........

somebody complete it

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
fine girl

See this:::: Download Comedy Skit: Combantrin –
Mark Angel Comedy http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/download-comedy-skit-combantrin-mark.html?m=0
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by youngruler(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
my heart[b]my heart[/b]my heart
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Sensitivbin777(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
When I see a post that suggests a girl posed for pictures, I already know to see legs thrown any kind of way grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by femimike1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mo , gbogbo Chedah wink
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Yemi9699(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerian girls are suffering from natural polio.... The posing make them look sexy tho

5 Likes

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by missstella(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
She looks good...me likey
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Yemi9699(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerian girls are suffering from natural polio.... The posing make them look sexy tho grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by TrendsVibes(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is she still rapping?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Babysho(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
See her elbow in the first picture...

She's bleaching + Over Editing = Make Other Guys Drool.

But she can't fool me....No Nigerian Girl can fool me.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nobody has actually said what i have in mind...let me keep quiet as i walk out of thread, b4 one hater will attack me. cheesy
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by free2ryhme: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
attention seeking
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by winkmart: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
see her lips like make I suck am
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by greatness22(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
One of my crush, abeg come and show me STAMINA.
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Jediel1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mo CHEST dah cheesy grin
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
sweet girl smiley
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by finalboss1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
this broke ass gurl .. mtcheew... borrowed cloths
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by SWORD419(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
i came to check names
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by ruggedadventure(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
cruzita:
women and their imbecide.posing be like ..........

somebody complete it

D*ck n Pu**y
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Mavor: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
"slaying" is a new 9ja adopted term trending I see grin
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by kdfinest(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmm see as she turn yellow, over bleaching tinxxx.
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by ahahnow: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
hmmm see hair! they are not selling hair that long in the market ooo. where can i buy? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by beautiful232(f): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
pretty babe
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Royle2014(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
But dis leg bending you gurls have learned ish shomting elsh

1 Like

Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by williondg(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
her frnd be like "moo" u shuld hv edited the pix first na
before posting it
u knw say i neva buy my own bleaching ...
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by Bifwoli: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bleach bimbo celeb.

Better to have the average looking types like Lupita Nyongo who have real brains and degrees from Havard University than this bleached bimbo.
Re: Rapper Mocheddah Shows Off Her Slaying Style In New Set Of Photos by gold2222(f): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oti Gan Pa (Alfa Sule) Crew Escape Death •60 Bullets Recovered / Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake / Terry G Celebrates His Son Teerex On His 5th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.