Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Family Problem - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Problem (595 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. / My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Family Problem by shalimah(f): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
``` Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.

One of them kept complaining about family problems. Finally the other man said, "you think you have family problems? Listen to my situation."

"A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown up daughter and we got married. Later my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson.

Also my wife became mother in law of her father in law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother had a son. This boy was my half brother because he was my father's son but he was also the son of my wife's daughter, which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my son, my stepmother is also the grandmother. This makes my father the brother in law of my child, whose step sister is my fathers wife. Thus I am my stepmother's brother in law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm my own grandfather.

And you think you have family problems?

If you're not confused like myself, try reading this again.```
Re: My Family Problem by abimbawealth(f): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Choi

(1) (Reply)

How To Spice Up Your Marriage With Intimate Moments / This Baby Was Born Twice / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.