Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) (52173 Views)

I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) / Transformation Of This Nigeria Local Rice. from tiny to large (picture) / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:27am On Aug 25, 2016
I am sure my Nna bros brothers will sell these at very high prices. An Ibo man selling rice in my area sold local rice to me at the price of foreign and I told he this rice is local. He was shocked
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by crowther15(m): 4:15am On Aug 25, 2016
uboma:

I have an unopened 25kg bag of Labana rice at home.
The packaging is indeed lovely but can't comment about it's quality for now.
I am still eating from the bag of Royal Stallion rice I bought way earlier.
thanks for dt info....if i may ask sir.... hw does that labana goes for in the market
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by uboma(m): 6:02am On Aug 25, 2016
crowther15:
thanks for dt info....if i may ask sir.... hw does that labana goes for in the market

I bought a 25kg bag of Labana rice sometime in July for NGN7,300.00 at Sahad Stores in Abuja. If this is still the price today, I can't say...

1 Like

Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by Artib(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
rydow:
Bought from Cotonou, Rebagged in Abba.

All the best!
and if that'd be the case, what'll happen to its price? Remember a right thinking human being won't like to run a business of loss. Confirm the price first.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by dbar: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=BALLOSKI post=48628596]it won't ; this is business. People don't get it free , so expect it to get to anywhere the product is ordered for.

State checkers association of Nairaland (SCAN) , please report on duty. Don't show yourselves when it's bad news only, do that when it's goodnews too.

Aba is taking the lead on this...[that Labana rice dey Abuja since so no be news, my only Happiness is that we are getting it right]
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by rhymaholic: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2016
This is what I'm talking about. Over time,we'd be self sufficient and won't need to import commodities as cheap as rice when we get fertile land.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by billyG(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2016
dubbiskelly:
The seeds sown by the GEJ administration are gradually coming to fruition. God bless GEJ.
wher is jonathan Rice,cassava bread sef,what happen 2 his phoney agric revolution.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by billyG(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2016
prom84:
I will agree to the agricultural policy of this administration to be working well if a bag of rice is sold for #9000.00 in December just as we bought it during the previous administration. Adeshina still d best agricultural minister Nigeria has ever had.
Gej/Adeshina only succeded in feeding u in december only,what happen 2 their import & rebagged Rice today,if their agric revolution work,we wuld not b having Rice crises.a chinese proverb said ;Teach me how to fish & i will feed myself 4 d rest of my life but giv me rice in december only & i will continue 2 b hungry & remebering d good old days.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by billyG(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Thats a good one,see how d bag full sef,i trust my easten bro,they will surely reduce & rebagg it & sell it has foriegn rice.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by Jalinco: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Good. Let's take it to Niger Delta, so that the NDA, GEJ, Edwin Clarke and those that will wail because of this, can eat local rice, they have drunk crude oil for too long
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Awusa rice they will call it buh the stomach knoweth not its origin grin

2 Likes

Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by paulchucks: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2016
theophorus:
...I thought a Particular state in the East is producing rice in commercial quantity..

How come they are offloading Rice from Kebbi instead of Neighboring state.

Nigeria has innoson and Peugeot and still bring in Mercedes and Honda for people to choose variety
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by kd10: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:
Ugandans lies have being bursted again, I. Thought they claimed ebonyi rice is in commercial quantity why re buying labana rice from far away kebbi stategringrin
Nairaland can't stop amazing many of us in this Contraption called Nigeria , Somebody can sit anywhere in this online age Upload Pictures with Evil intent knowing how gullible we are about smear campaign base on Tribe & Religion that Nigerians will surely fall for it & its happening with this post , Pls People That pictures posted is not from Aba to start with. Their is no Major Rice Market / Food Stuff Market at Ehi Street as the OP posted which shows its all false Again what we have is EHI Road not EHI Street. This is how low hatered has taken us , I pity this Generation.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
billyG:

wher is jonathan Rice,cassava bread sef,what happen 2 his phoney agric revolution.

Why ask questions to which you already know the answer? The benefits of the policy is what we are experiencing now.
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by Yommy247(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2016
uyaima:
Na how much?
ask mama kudi ur neighbors
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

I have an unopened 25kg bag of Labana rice at home.
The packaging is indeed lovely but can't comment about it's quality for now.
I am still eating from the bag of Royal Stallion rice I bought way earlier.

Pls update me when u start cooking it,really want to know about the time it took to get ready,amount of water compare to d ones we've been cooking,d texture and taste and finally if it was edible when left till d next day
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by uboma(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
rubyradiance:

Pls update me when u start cooking it,really want to know about the time it took to get ready,amount of water compare to d ones we've been cooking,d texture and taste and finally if it was edible when left till d next day

So many questions you have there.
I am mostly away from home, so it may take a very long time for me to open the Labana bag. I still have some left from the Royal Stallion bag.
Let's hope I remember to provide answers when I have had a first hand experience...
cheers
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by byvan03: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
The rice is 21k here while foreign is 22k, so what's the point?
Re: Labana Rice From Kebbi Offloaded In Aba (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nectarbaba:
Any news about food is good news. Hope Nepotism no go enter the distribution as other thing for naija

Nepotism?

These are private ventures and they want to make as much sales as possible.

Why nepotism never enter tomatoes and pepper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / See What He Was Eating Before And After Meeting His Soulmate / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.