Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) (959 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Korede Bello & Betty Irabor Argue Over Basketmouth's Throwback Photo / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) by EazyGist: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
S2DB Frontliner Jumabee is Obviously the Rave of the Moment This Year..
Jumabee Recently Posted The Album art for his soon to be premiered Hit "I Miss Good Music" which Feature Nigeria's Finest Acts Banky W, Niyola, Sound Sultan and Chigurl. It Seem Banky W Nailed his verse as he got no chills and asked Jumabee to drop the Song That he's Tired of Waiting...

Where all the JumaBEIGNS at?? Please drop your comments When do you want the Song to drop??

See Tweets Below...

Re: Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) by Markbolu: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Let it drop this night. We miss the good music
Re: Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) by yungmoney447(m): 12:13am On Aug 20, 2016
EazyGist:
Jumabee Recently Posted The Album art for his soon to be premiered Hit "I Miss Good Music" which Feature Nigeria's Finest Acts Banky W, Niyola, Sound Sultan and Chigurl. It Seem Banky W Nailed his verse as he got no chills and asked Jumabee to drop the Song That he's Tired of Waiting...

Where all the JumaBEIGNS at?? Please drop your comments When do you want the Song to drop??

See Tweets Below...
if he likes he should drop it if he likes he should pick it...dat does nt decrease d price of rice in market.mtcheeew
Re: Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 20, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Banky W And Jumabee Argue Over New Song (see) by iamVirus(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
EazyGist:

Are you a freelancer bro?

Let's work on my blog

(1) (Reply)

Nefarious And Dark Facts About Popular Tourist Locations / "The Mention Of Ur Name Is My Worship" - Mercy Johnson To Hubby On 5th Wedding / Jay-jay Okocha Shares Throwback Photo Of His Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.