Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos (2853 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 23, 2016
poor guy. obviously suffering psychologically as a result of his wife's death. cry
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by Bioboy1213(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2016
VolTOxic:
Nonsense. And he had to get the one with big boobs. undecided
that's the one that has the wife shape

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naughty Girl G0es C0mplete Na.ked On Instagram To Gain Fame[pic & Vid] / Main Reason Why This Girl Is Single / I Try To Kiss My Babe And I Smell Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.