Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles (31956 Views)

Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / UNIOSUN Final Year Student Missing (Photo) / Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by aramideji(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2016
satowind:
another set of unemployed graduates. Welcome to de suffer market... Dere was a country sorry zoo
No wonder you father is the monkey i just gave banana.call Nigeria a zoo again and you shall never no peace in your family again.idiot
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by augustus175(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
They look quite organized and schooled.
Congratulations to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by cruz419(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Meanwhile in UNIBEN dem for don tear shirt, pour each other palm oil and gutter water like say them dey initiate them into witchcraft. angry

Do not attend UNIBEN and call yourself a graduate cos you are not. angry
LOL u dey vex ni,, so wat should dey call dere self!!
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Samoo4christ(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Congratulations 2 all of una. May U neva regret goin 2 d institution & 9c job after dis in Jesus Name. Amen!!!
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by peeparty(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
[color=#990000]
congratulations to them.. [/colo r]
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Helkayklassic(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
MadCow1:
Meanwhile in UNIBEN dem for don tear shirt, pour each other palm oil and gutter water like say them dey initiate them into witchcraft. angry

Do not attend UNIBEN and call yourself a graduate cos you are not. angry

Baba why you dislike Uniben like this?

You'll need this picture.

Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by WomanWrappa(m): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2016
hardbody:
After like 4 years or so they could not come up with a substance that could change the pigmentation of that albino.

That would have been the hallmark of the celebrations.

Meanwhile, nice concept, i daresay.
stop hating do you think its easy to graduate from a university??
talk more of BIO/CHM
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by iaminspired: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Now graduates again

Even us wey Don serve finish never get job

And a party promised US 3million jobs per year angry sad angry
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by moshould(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2016
E better pass that yeye gutter water style, childish and ineffective...God bless you all,n you shall be favoured in the labour market in Jesus Name..
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by fortune242(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2016
mrsputit:
cool
Beware nairalander, Data fraudster have flooded the internet.... am victim
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Ajahray10(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2016
interesting concept welcome to favour market
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by satowind(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
aramideji:
No wonder you father is the monkey i just gave banana.call Nigeria a zoo again and you shall never no peace in your family again.idiot
mugu u think I will exchange words with u?
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by hardbody: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2016
WomanWrappa:

stop hating do you think its easy to graduate from a university??
talk more of BIO/CHM

Definitely it's not easy to graduate from a uni, although years back when I did, it was effortless because I knew what I wanted, i had the passion, i went for it, i got it and have continued to excel. As for biochemistry, it's just as easy and difficult as any other course in the uni.

I can tell you because I have been there and seen it all.
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by hardbody: 11:55am On Aug 20, 2016
aramideji:
your father's wife as successfully worked on you.im so happy for you.

What is this THING saying?

Please go and play with your mates in the sand
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by WomanWrappa(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2016
hardbody:

Definitely it's not easy to graduate from a uni, although years back when I did, it was effortless because I knew what I wanted, i had the passion, i went for it, i got it and have continued to excel. As for biochemistry, it's just as easy and difficult as any other course in the uni.

I can tell you because I have been there and seen it all.
words of an intelligent man
I respect you bro.
the manner in which I quoted you I thought you'd react like a mad dog.
but you calmed yourself and reply politely.
you earn my loyalty sir.
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by olubenjazzy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jezzu:
Thats the best graduating pictures i've ever come across in Nairaland! Congratulations from the buttom of my heart.

Unlike the gutter water bathing

2 Likes

Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by hardbody: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
WomanWrappa:

words of an intelligent man
I respect you bro.
the manner in which I quoted you I thought you'd react like a mad dog.
but you calmed yourself and reply politely.
you earn my loyalty sir.

Thanks bro.

Anger adds no value, it actually takes away from you.

Our loyalty remains mutual.

Peace
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
is that foreign student among that a British or an American ? cuz i can spot a white in the picture
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by WomanWrappa(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
hardbody:

Thanks bro.
Anger adds no value, it actually takes away from you.
Our loyalty remains mutual.
Peace
word again.
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by bufness(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
UniosunGuy:
Lol. Thats when you behave like a learner na grin
lol, m nt a learner lol
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
From Undergraduate to Unemployed.

Congratulations.!! Wish U success out there.
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by egedege1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
You are welcome to the struggle guys....

Wish y'all success.

And to all of you raining abuses

Hahaha, im back to deal with you all, what i know is that... Most of you are kids trying to even gain
admission. I'm not even moved, btw,
this is one of the beauty of nairaland to abuse get bashed too, i love it. But im ready to face y'all squarely... Believe me

. Drabeey was Here
Show a little bit of maturity
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Jezzu(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
olubenjazzy:

Unlike the gutter water bathing
Funny dude... Your on point man.... Anyway make i welcum dem 2 labour market.
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by BIBILARY(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
ireneony:
Their cup of tea.
there is life after school.
mtcheew.

The outside world is so unfair only the strong can overcome them undecided

My biggest regrets is schooling in Nigeria.
Come on, must you hate?
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by originalKsp(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
The best graduating pictures I have seen here, it is far better than wetting each other
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Check out that of Uniosun Applied Mathematics department

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
ireneony:
Their cup of tea.
there is life after school.
mtcheew.

The outside world is so unfair only the strong can overcome them undecided

My biggest regrets is schooling in Nigeria.

Why do you regrets schooling in Nigeria?
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Lincoln275(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
am happy for that albino among them, congrats guys
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by Franky826: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
BIBILARY:
I'm more than over joyous as i type this. It was a celebration galore for the Final year Students of Osun State University, Osogbo Campus, the department of BIOCHEMISTRY after the success and completion of their journey in the great institution. I bring you some pics.

All these yoloba boys and girls look nice sha.

meanwhile see Donald trump for the back grin grin grin

Una congrats o!!!
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by piagetskinner(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
nice congrats to them....

is that Donald Trump in the last photo?
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by mamawin(f): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

Wish y'all success.

Hahaha, im back to deal with you all, what i know is that... Most of you are kids trying to even gain
this is one of the beauty of nairaland to abuse get bashed too, i love it. But im ready to face y'all squarely... Believe me

. Drabeey was Here
ko buru. did you pay or not? how did you solve the P
Re: UNIOSUN Final Year Students Signed Out In Styles by muller101(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

Wish y'all success.

. Drabeey was Here
dem don release that ur van?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother" / Nigerian Student Rescued After Being Trapped Between 2 Walls For 72 Hours / Kaduna Poly Student Falls From 3-Storey Building In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.