Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders (12474 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by felixomor: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

You mean to say all the people around you put their heads in one basket? Okay have anyone of you ever seen jesus or his father yahweh?

Of course.
And please let me also ask u, have u seen an atom before?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Of course.
And please let me also ask u, have u seen an atom before?

I am an Atom. All I see around me are Atoms
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by felixomor: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

Lord have Mercy !!! shocked
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2016

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

So based on that all you see around you are Atoms?

You seem to have lost yourself in translation.

So tell me...Is a human an Atom or an Atom is human?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So based on that all you see around you are Atoms?

You seem to have lost yourself in translation.

My body is an Avater,an Atom which is is made up from my brain/though. The real me,which is inside is Energy. If you do not know this I cannot help you.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

My body is an Avater,an Atom which is is made up from my brain/though. The real me,which is inside is Energy. If you do not know this I cannot help you.

You do realise that an atom is not a living thing. sO IF YOU say that all you see around you are atoms it means you see dead people.

Atoms are not alive because they don't fit the scientific standard of life. There are five qualifications that all life must have and atoms only really meet like two of them.

They are:
1) Living things can grow
2)Living things can respond to stimuli
3)Living things can reproduce
4)Living things can change and evolve
5) Living things can self organize into systems (eg Organ systems, ecosystems, etc...)
there is still a lot that scientists don't know about atoms and the particles that build them. Atoms from a strict scientific perspective are more understood as an expression of energy than life. They make life happen by supplying it with the energy it needs to exist.

So you sir are wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do realise that an atom is not a living thing. sO IF YOU say that all you see around you are atoms it means you see dead people.

Atoms are not alive because they don't fit the scientific standard of life. There are five qualifications that all life must have and atoms only really meet like two of them.

They are:
5) Living things can self organize into systems (eg Organ systems, ecosystems, etc...)
there is still a lot that scientists don't know about atoms and the particles that build them. Atoms from a strict scientific perspective are more understood as an expression of energy than life. They make life happen by supplying it with the energy it needs to exist.

So you sir are wrong

All living things are made up of Atoms. Anything physical thing you can think of is made up of Atoms. I will not debate on ignorant replies from you. Maybe you should learn more science books rather the bible.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

All living things are made up of Atoms. Anything physical thing you can think of is made up of Atoms. I will not debate on ignorant replies from you. Maybe you should learn more science books rather the bible.

Now you suddenly assume you know more than i do because i am a bible scholar? Erroneous assumption dont you think? If you knew me you would ask me to teach you science and not the other way around.

Let me help you lay the foundation science has regarding atoms.

Atoms are not alive! Each atom on its own isn't noteworthy, but with multiple atoms, you get the added element of inter-atom information. The relationships between the atoms form molecules, which in turn have relationships between other molecules. It is out of these trillions upon trillions of relationships that "you" are expressed.

You aren't really the atoms, you are the information expressed by the interactions between the atoms.

So how is it that we are made up of non living atoms yet we are alive via an unknown and not yet understandable interactions between these atoms?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
@Naijadeyhia

My Nephew has been laughing at your reply. He wants you to watch the video below lol Watch,learn and stop arguing with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3I1JGW-Ck

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
@Naijadeyhia, he is only 14 and he can't believe you don't know humans are made up of Atoms grin grin grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:
@Naijadeyhia

My Nephew has been laughing at your reply. He wants you to watch the video below lol Watch,learn and stop arguing with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3I1JGW-Ck

You have obviously downloaded your ignorance into your nephew

Generally, atoms are not considered to be alive, even if they are part of a living thing.

So, there is no difference between a hydrogen atom which is part of a water molecule, which is just one of the billions of water molecules in the glass of water I’m drinking, and a hydrogen atom which is part of a protein which is just one of the billions of proteins that make up the muscles in my hand that I use to raise the glass of water to my mouth.

And when I ingest the water, and it is being used by the biochemical machine that is my body, a hydrogen atom from a ‘dead’ water molecule might become part of my living body. On the same account, living creatures are constantly shedding molecules, which are made up of atoms, into their environment. The most notable example is of course carbon dioxide, which is made in almost all living creatures.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Now you suddenly assume you know more than i do because i am a bible scholar? Erroneous assumption dont you think? If you knew me you would ask me to teach you science and not the other way around.

Let me help you lay the foundation science has regarding atoms.

Atoms are not alive! Each atom on its own isn't noteworthy, but with multiple atoms, you get the added element of inter-atom information. The relationships between the atoms form molecules, which in turn have relationships between other molecules. It is out of these trillions upon trillions of relationships that "you" are expressed.

You aren't really the atoms, you are the information expressed by the interactions between the atoms.

So how is it that we are made up of non living atoms yet we are alive via an unknown and not yet understandable interactions between these atoms?

Arrêtez! I am the bible scholar here. You don't know anything about the bible.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:
@Naijadeyhia, he is only 14 and he can't believe you don't know humans are made up of Atoms grin grin grin

You seem confused! I said humans are made up of atoms but those individual atoms are not alive. You said all you see around you are ATOMS.

I explained to you that atoms are not alive so what you said is that you see dead people.

Atoms on their own mean nothing. when they come together they express energy and its this energy that we react to and not that they are the source of life.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You have obviously downloaded your ignorance into your nephew

Generally, atoms are not considered to be alive, even if they are part of a living thing.

So, there is no difference between a hydrogen atom which is part of a water molecule, which is just one of the billions of water molecules in the glass of water I’m drinking, and a hydrogen atom which is part of a protein which is just one of the billions of proteins that make up the muscles in my hand that I use to raise the glass of water to my mouth.

And when I ingest the water, and it is being used by the biochemical machine that is my body, a hydrogen atom from a ‘dead’ water molecule might become part of my living body. On the same account, living creatures are constantly shedding molecules, which are made up of atoms, into their environment. The most notable example is of course carbon dioxide, which is made in almost all living creatures.

Atoms are not alive as you said,unless they are powered by energy(consciousness). The essence is not but the Avatar is all atom. Energy is the real you inside your body.

Besides why are you copying and pasting stuff?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

Atoms are not alive as you said,unless they are powered by energy(consciousness). The essence is not but the Avatar is all atom. Energy is the real you inside your body.

Besides why are you copying and pasting stuff?

You began by ignorantly saying you are an ATOM and all you see around you are ATOMS. so tell me now...with the above statement you just made are you an ATOM? yes or no?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You seem confused! I said humans are made up of atoms but those individual atoms are not alive. You said all you see around you are ATOMS.

I explained to you that atoms are not alive so what you said is that you see dead people.

Atoms on their own mean nothing. when they come together they express energy and its this energy that we react to and not that they are the source of life.

You changed your words now actually. I said the physical is made up of Atom,while the experience of the physical form is made up of Energy.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You began by ignorantly saying you are an ATOM and all you see around you are ATOMS. so tell me now...with the above statement you just made are you an ATOM? yes or no?

Yes everything you see around you is made up of Atoms. Atom is an illusion anyway,such is the way the brain processed my thoughts at this level of my consciousness.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

Yes everything you see around you is made up of Atoms.

That was not your comment. This was your comment

So are you an ATOM and are everything you see around you ATOMS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by felixomor: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

They are:

So you sir are wrong

I just tire for the guy and his definitions. grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by felixomor: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Thank God, I am not the only one who noticed this..... cheesy
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

That was not your comment. This was your comment

So are you an ATOM?

My body is all Atom,my essence is pure Energy and that Energy,which is the real me is what I am a reflection of. Basically that is me in my "Eternal State" or a God as you religious folks call it. I will not answer this question again.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
felixomor:

Thank God, I am not the only one who noticed this..... cheesy

Where are you from?
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

My body is all Atom,my essence is pure Energy and that Energy,which is the real me is what I am a reflection of. Basically that is me in my "Eternal State" or a God as you religious folks call it. I will not answer this question again.

If you originally knew this explanation earlier why did you then erroneously say YOU ARE AN ATOM AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE AROUND YOU ARE ATOMS?

Now after being shown your error you talk about atomic expression. Well you can thank me later for broadening your mind.

By the way just a quick final word...or you can call it a question...

If an atom is dead but when they come together can only express energy and not life and this energy is the real you how is it possible that a non living thing can express reality to you when in itself it has no reality?

Think about it.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Anas09:

Thruthman13 is a Muslim 'Demmzy15 ", who Registered the moniker to post stuff which will seem like Teurhman12 was the one posting.

Truthman2013 is not demmzy15..i am truthman2013. Parisbookaddict, truthman2012 knows this.

Not long ago this other guy, registered Truthman83. when I confronted him, he denied having any idea of any one going by that Moniker in NL. See Lie?

I don't know truthman83. Whoever he is you should find out yourself.

One, a Muslim impersonates a Christian.
That's not impersonation. The word truthman' is not mainly for anybody, especially someone that goes about lying about what they have no knowledge of. That you have Aisha buhari' doesn't mean any other person is not entitled to that sobriquet. I made it this clear immediately I opened the account and even lieman2012 later didn't see this as big deal.

Secondly, an atheist impersonates that same christian.
Hmmmm. Why is this so important to these people? This Truthman guy must be a real thorn on Satan's ass.

He is just a foolish clown that as very myopic way of reasoning. He is always lying around yet he calls himself truthman, nothing truth man about the old man.

I expect your insults as usual though. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by felixomor: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

Where are you from?

Ha, u have forgotten so soon? I am the one u see as "atom from slave-land"

LooL grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Anas09: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Truthman2013 is not demmzy15..i am truthman2013. Parisbookaddict, truthman2012 knows this.

I don't know truthman83. Whoever he is you should find out yourself.

That's not impersonation. The word truthman' is not mainly for anybody, especially someone that goes about lying about what they have no knowledge of. That you have Aisha buhari' doesn't mean any other person is not entitled to that sobriquet. I made it this clear immediately I opened the account and even lieman2012 later didn't see this as big deal.

He is just a foolish clown that as very myopic way of reasoning. He is always lying around yet he calls himself truthman, nothing truth man about the old man.

I expect your insults as usual though. undecided
Hahahahahahahaha. Rilwon. That's alright.
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you originally knew this explanation earlier why did you then erroneously say YOU ARE AN ATOM AND EVERYTHING YOU SEE AROUND YOU ARE ATOMS?

Now after being shown your error you talk about atomic expression. Well you can thank me later for broadening your mind.

By the way just a quick final word...or you can call it a question...

If an atom is dead but when they come together can only express energy and not life and this energy is the real you how is it possible that a non living thing can express reality to you when in itself it has no reality?

Think about it.

It will pointless to keep arguing with you at this point.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
ifenes:

It will pointless to keep arguing with you at this point.

The irony is lost on you bro grin grin
Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by ifenes(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The irony is lost on you bro grin grin

I explained what an Atom is to you in relationship to the human body. Any sane mind will see that. You can enjoy the delusion of winning,just like you enjoy your god delusion.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED : Atheist Truthman83 LIED And DECEIVED Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
I kinda understand what ifenes is driving at. Since humans are agglomerate of atoms, we are literally a fusion of atom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Bible The Word of God? / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox / Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.