Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Successful Fibroid Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Successful Fibroid Surgery (1814 Views)

What You Need To Be Wary About Before Going For That Fibroid Surgery Or D&c. / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Help With Cost Of Fibroid Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Fibroid Surgery by nukky77(f): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Am here to thank God for granting me successful myomictomy sugery , (fibroid of the uterus) previously i came on this forum to solicit for the best option to eliminate the fibroid, picked advised of few people here, courageously i went for the sugery and God saw me through, no complication, returned back to my office duty 8 days after sugery and every other duties too.
these uterus fibroid was diagnosed early 2014 and my doctor informed me that my inability to conceived after few years of marriage might be due to the position of the fibroid in my uterus, that the best thing is to get ride of it through sugery, I neglected the doctor's report by adhering to friends and wel-wishers who recommended me to all types of drugs, supplement and native concontion of various type that supposed to shrinked the so called fibroid. I traveled from one state to another as i was directed to see one Baba or Mama that gave herbal medicine for fibroid shrinking, after placing my tommy on fire or hot pot that suppose to melt and shrink it for some months, all was in vain. not minding the monetary aspect of it, all i needed was solution. after all the i effort i made to avoid the sugery seems to be invain, i then suggested the sugery issue to my people, everyone was against it by referring d incidence and cases of those that went for it and passed away during the process or after effect of it. with fear and a bleeding heart i came online with these issue. from people's comments, i made up my mind, prayed to God Almighty and went for it. and God saw me through! I bless the name of God. And i believe as i shared these testimony, soonest the God of fertility, the tear wiper will dry my tears.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2016
fibroid is really a serious thing among the womenfolk. I pray this opens the door to childbirth for you.

1 Like

Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by nukky77(f): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
fibroid is really a serious thing among the womenfolk. I pray this opens the door to childbirth for you.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by happymummy(f): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
nukky77:
Am here to thank God for granting me successful myomictomy sugery , (fibroid of the uterus) previously i came on this forum to solicit for the best option to eliminate the fibroid, picked advised of few people here, courageously i went for the sugery and God saw me through, no complication, returned back to my office duty 8 days after sugery and every other duties too.
these uterus fibroid was diagnosed early 2014 and my doctor informed me that my inability to conceived after few years of marriage might be due to the position of the fibroid in my uterus, that the best thing is to get ride of it through sugery, I neglected the doctor's report by adhering to friends and wel-wishers who recommended me to all types of drugs, supplement and native concontion of various type that supposed to shrinked the so called fibroid. I traveled from one state to another as i was directed to see one Baba or Mama that gave herbal medicine for fibroid shrinking, after placing my tommy on fire or hot pot that suppose to melt and shrink it for some months, all was in vain. not minding the monetary aspect of it, all i needed was solution. after all the i effort i made to avoid the sugery seems to be invain, i then suggested the sugery issue to my people, everyone was against it by referring d incidence and cases of those that went for it and passed away during the process or after effect of it. with fear and a bleeding heart i came online with these issue. from people's comments, i made up my mind, prayed to God Almighty and went for it. and God saw me through! I bless the name of God. And i believe as i shared these testimony, soonest the God of fertility, the tear wiper will dry my tears.

Mama how are you?
Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by nukky77(f): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
I am cool Happymummy, The God of fertility visited me few months after the surgery.
Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2017
nukky77:
I am cool Happymummy, The God of fertility visited me few months after the surgery.
Hello mama. Pls how much did the surgery cost you and which hospital did you do it. Thanks
Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by nukky77(f): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=saidataremu post=62301026]
Hello mama. Pls how much did the surgery cost you and which hospital did you do it. Thanks[/quo
My Office Health Care Insurance covered the surgery, I did't spend any penny for it, at Teaching Hospital Nnewi.
Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=nukky77 post=62305408][/quote]
Okay. Thank you
Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by happymummy(f): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
nukky77:

Congratulations
If you don't mind pleaseither share ur after surgery experiences and how many months after did you conceive?
Re: Successful Fibroid Surgery by nukky77(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=happymummy post=62307161]

Congratulations
If you don't mind pleaseither share ur after surgery experiences and how many months after did you conceive?[the only thing i experienced after the surgery was pains which was normal, but as days goes by, i felt relieved, i resumed my normal work on the 8th days to tell you how fast i recovered by the mercies of God. I tried ttc on the 3th and 4th month but conceived on the 5th month.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Healing Benefits Of Spider Webs / I'm Addicted To This White Chalk. Nzu In Igbo. And Eko In Edo.. / The Witchcraft Magics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.