Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,785 members, 7,806,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) (5676 Views)

My Experience Will Teach You A Lesson.. / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2016
1) my sister had one friend back then. Her name is Sade. She's so fine. I was crushing on her badly. Sade visits at least once a week

Cc lalasticlala

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 20, 2016
2) my likeness for her was getting out of hand. I had to ask my sister if she thinks Shade likes me . She was like

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 20, 2016
3) she thought I was joking but I let her know I'm really crushing on Sade. She didn't find it funny again

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by adexlamex(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2016
lemme stay here....but bro try to be realistic
Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 20, 2016
4) why is she mad now? Is it my fault I can't control my feelings? I have said my own and I will make my move

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 20, 2016
5) I told my friends about it. Awon goons mii. They said I should go ahead that they are behind me like hunchback.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2016
6) So I was just there waiting for Sade's next visit. I was fully gingered and rehearsed some Celine Dion's lyrics I was going to use.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 20, 2016
7) next morning I overheard my sister telling mum Sade is visiting. They got assignments to do together.
Me:

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 20, 2016
coolmeanwhile my sister is the one In Charge of house chores. All I do is fetch water.But dat morning I did everything,I even cleaned d fridge

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 20, 2016
9) I ended up transforming our house from 'this is where I stay' to 'mtv base celeb crib'

1 Share

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2016
10) I even transformed myself or so I thought

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 20, 2016
11) the bell rang. It was Sade. She was shocked when she entered.
Sade: wow!
My Sis: Girl, can you believe it. My bro cleaned the house

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2016
12) Sade: wow he must be a keeper.
Me: *in my mind* Yes girl I'm a keeper. De Gea gat nothing on me.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 20, 2016
13) time for me to make my move. I was signaling my sis to leave d room but she's not coding. I had to shout

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 20, 2016
14) she left. It's just me & My crush alone. Things got awkward.I lost balance.My liver failed me,I was just staring

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2016
15) all I rehearsed left me like black dads. She's waiting for me to say something. I wish she can just read minds

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 20, 2016
16) 1hour passed all I could say was 'how's the weather treating you'. Mahn! I just carried myself and left like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 20, 2016
17) I felt bad with myself.I had to lie to my friends she kissed me and she's coming back soon. They were happy meanwhile i was like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 20, 2016
18) while they were busy dancing happily. Me I was just trying not to cry.

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2016
19) one day my Sister asked if I'm going to be home all day cuz she's going out and Sade is coming to drop something for her later.

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 20, 2016
20) The same Sade? The crush of my life? Hell yes I will be home all day and alone. Thank You Deer lord

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 20, 2016
21) I will need extra hands to transform our house again so I called my friends to come over. They showed up like.

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 20, 2016
22) to my friends I was about to get laid cuz I lied . So they put in more effort and was fast with the cleaning

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 20, 2016
23) me that my cooking sucked but in a way I turned into a chef. I went from 0-100. She must fall for me o

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 20, 2016
24) everything was set. So I waited for my darling Sade to come and drop something for my sister and also drop her heart for me.

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2016
25) five hours passed i was there still waiting for Sade like waiting for Arsenal to win Champions league

1 Share

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 20, 2016
26) my friends were at the next house waiting for me to come do the victory dance and share the good news like

1 Share

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2016
27) My parents and my sister are back, still no Sade. I asked my sister. She said they met in town and she collected the stuff already embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 20, 2016
28) me: So Sade is not coming today?
Sister: Nah. She's not.
*what is life? Kill me now!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 20, 2016
29) Mum asked why I'm crying..
Me:

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 20, 2016
30) the 5star restaurant food I made was what we had for dinner. The next day My sister compensated my efforts by giving me Sade's number

Re: My Experience Crushing On My Sibling's Friend (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 20, 2016
32) started chatting up Sade, she was really nice to me. She even agreed to visit when there's no one @ home. Godwin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Chats Between Two Stupid Friends / Funny Video Clips From Own The Stage / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.