Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos (48572 Views)

Mr Eazi Goes Gaga For Temi Otedola's Beauty (Photos) / Tekno Gushes About His Love For Genevieve Nnaji, Fans React(pics) / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Stalkers keh? I no owe anybody anything na grin
STFUareyouG0d:
2 secs? Hahaha. That's not even enough time for your 'stalkers' to hit on your profile grin grin grin
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Stalkers keh? I no owe anybody anything na grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by kan12(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
is she now married?
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by jrusky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahha!!! hahahahahahahah!!! Hilariously Ridiculous!!!

Not only Gaga they will Gogo or Gago or Gugu. Nonsense.

Let her not go and marry and be posing depressive, disgusting and frustrated posing
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Orikinla:
Anyone still going gaga over grandma Genevieve Nnaji really needs help. grin
She is no longer the Queen of Nollywood since she lost that to Mrs. Omoltola Jalade-Ekeinde who already losing that to fast rising new beauties in Nollywood like Adesua Etomi, Nunnsi Ojong, Celina Ideh and other hot babes now turning heads in Nollywood 24/7.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnbSKPxZMkE
She lost what to Omotola?
Omotola was never any queen of Nollywood and can't be compared to Rita Dominic sef, as she never won any major award.
She was just over hyped.

And Genevieve is still balling far ahead of Adesua Etomi.
Adesua needs many years to get ahead.
Anyway, your opinion is irrelevant as majority carries the vote for African finest Actress!
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by iRepNaija1: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
thundabot:
Genevieve go get married biko, whats this ??

menopause is knocking

Shut up. Is marriage going to stop menopause from coming?
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Icon79(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
segun400:
CHECKOUT THE REPLY SHE GAVE FAN WHO SAID "I wish I could spend a night with in my bed" @ http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/20/actress-genevieve-nnaji-look-beautiful-in-new-lovely-photos/

Where's her reply? I didn't see it.
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Nectarbaba(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vince77:

make good money
so dbanj wasnt making good money
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by nuelyoyo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
thundabot:
Genevieve go get married biko, whats this ??

menopause is knocking
pls stop this 'go and marry' song. Genevieve is popular, wealthy and beautiful to attract men into her life, if she is still single, then the reason is best known to her. If she marries now and divorce after one year, it is still pple like u that will badmouth her for divorcing. The last time I checked, its better to be single than to be in the wrong relationship.
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Whobedatte(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2016
jojosweet:
Aww soo fine! I am not yet her age but I look like I gave birth to her. lipsrsealed
How old are you?
Re: Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos by Tedassie(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
5tss:
whats so special about the pics pls?
abi o...i fink sey na juz me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Teebillz Takes Cocaine, EFCC Investigating Him Over N45m -tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.