Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. (21197 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by MiMiakpet(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2016
SOLOMON DALUNG

1. Is this man a youth? No
2. Is he a role model to the youths? Hell no, not when he dresses like a cultist or the leader of a militant squad
3. Is he a sport man? Capital no, except on bed I guess

So pls on what basis did BuBu appoint this Thomas Sankara minister of youths & sports?
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Chairman of the NFF Media and Publicity Committee, Honourable Suleiman Yahaya-Kwande, who is a member of the House of Representatives, said the entire NFF board was shocked by the remarks of the Minister.

How come mr Suleiman holds two different office? So no one in NFF is capable of this post apart from same.

This is corruption and greed.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by bluecircle470: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2016
I seem to believe the sport minister on ds dan does rogues in NFF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by samx4real(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2016
seguno2:

........just like that their Oga patapata in Aso Rock, the husband of Aisha Halliburton.
Only zombies are deceived that anyone is fighting corruption when in fact there is worse corruption under the change chanters.

Your head dey there... No mind them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Crixina(f): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2016
HMZi:
na badt guy from united states of nigeria..*i tink say na only me no dey sleep#nightwolf
I thrive in the night.Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by jaafree: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by PastorOla1: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
NFF SHOULD KNOW IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL, MANY TNX TO MINISTER FOR NOT ACCEPTING TO BE PART OF THEM TO CHEAT THE NATION. TNX APLENTY.

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by openmine(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2016
Too much drama...
Just Call Delta airlines to confirm whether it airlifted the U23 team free of charge or not...
And besides Mr Dalung has no moral standing to accuse anyone about the mess that went on at Rio....

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by mavelo: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Both d ministry n federation ar full wit bunch of criminals!!!
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by airsaylongcon: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Crixina:
What's with this his beret sef??

He's trying to copy the late Captain Sankara, one-time revolutionary president of Burkina Faso.
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by kannymoore(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
I wonder why people are heaping blames in the sports minister when nobody is taking time out to understand the events that fostered this scandal in the first place.

My own position is this..

THE NFL Had NO BUSINESS HOLDING THE CAMP IN ATLANTA IN THE FIRST PLACE WITHOUT GETTING THE BLESSINGS OF THE SPORTS MINISTER!

Even if they wanted to call the minister's Bluff, they (the) nff should have footed the bill of airlifting the team from Nigeria to Atlanta and down to Brazil.

Besides.. of what use exactly was the Atlanta trip if it wasn't a means to waste funds.. Does Atlanta , Nigeria and brazil NOT SHARE the same climatic conditions?? Why didn't they camp in Nigeria instead and travel straight to Brazil with the rest of the Nigerian Olympic Contingent??!

And FINALLY...WHAT THE HECK WERE THEY DOING IN ATLANTA...WHICH COUNTRY/COUNTRIES DID THE NFF ARRANGE TO PLAY WARM UP MATCHES WITH IN ATLANTA? DID THE U23 PLAY ANY OF THOSE MATCHES??.. WHAT WERE THE SCORELINES??

YOU SEE EHN??!....INASMUCH AS THE SPORTS MINISTER HAS HIS INADEQUACIES, I'M STILL SIDING WITH DALUNG ON THIS ONE! . 80% OF THE BLAME FALLS ON THE NFF!!!...END OF STORY!
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Madejuly11(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2016
That's what their stupid CHANGI brought to nigeria. Almost everyone in this present administration are clueless, brainless and senseless. Can you imagine an illiterate minister saying rubbish from his mouth. Even the president that is certifcateless is also part of the rubbish we are experiencing in Naija.May God save us from them. #Thedirectionlessgovernment
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016
we have alot of political fanatics here who see notting good about APC appointees. I have read the whole complete story on naija.com before last two week. Nff thought it is business as usual and it backfire. Nff has notting to do with olympic game because it is not a caf or fifa event so what is there work even when we have national olympic commitee to handle there issues. you may not like dalong and also the players are with the nff because of future callup to the super eagle

2 Likes

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Upright750: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2016
This minister is just mess to his office. You seat there in Abuja and expect free flight for Olympic after government has released money for u. If at all the airline were to do that or ever made such promise .. it could have been on media .. what if. The airline fail their promise ..? After all BABA promised us 1 naira 2 dollar and 5 k every youth .. And never keep the promise. Japanese Man promised money and it was on media why then this one is secrete . They refused to cover ur mess and now your out for blackmail. Shame and shame.
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Wyttcat: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2016
So they extorted and held the ministry hostage. I thought as much. Truth is coming out. The same tribal politics has surfaced even where it shouldn't. what more can I say, it's expected given the demographics.
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Wyttcat: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2016
I didn't believe it when I watched the players talking ill of Nigeria. One could tell they were lying. I knew the whole thing is about greed, they should face disciplinary action and sanctions for what they did. So unpatriotic.
oyegbe:
we have alot of political fanatics here who see notting good about APC appointees. I have read the whole complete story on naija.com before last two week. Nff thought it is business as usual and it backfire. Nff has notting to do with olympic game because it is not a caf or fifa event so what is there work even when we have national olympic commitee to handle there issues. you may not like dalong and also the players are with the nff because of future callup to the super eagle

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Upright750: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2016
PastorOla1:
NFF SHOULD KNOW IT IS NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL, MANY TNX TO MINISTER FOR NOT ACCEPTING TO BE PART OF THEM TO CHEAT THE NATION. TNX APLENTY.

You self .. is that all u have got to say. Ok then .. tell your Mr right minister to show us the airline media website where they made promise to take team Nigeria free to Rio or LOC website where they had partnership with the airline to take Team Nigeria to RIO as part of advart to help us because of our economic crisis . This minister is just clueless of the highest order.
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by ipreach: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Traffic is the key
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Justpassingby2(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2016
excelAGR42:
This minister looks like a cultist. He dresses like an hooligan. He has no business in governance, he is not a good role model to the youths. who recommended this cultist to PMB by the way?

OBASONJO And Tinubu
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by jeroba1(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
may b is d beret dat make ein oblongata dey miscalculate.
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by ordainbuzz(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Welcome back De president of united States of Nigeria, BERET DALUNG
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Onogiede(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Useless set of government,.my next pet Name now will be "bubu-ministers" if u like am click LIKE

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Xmen149(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Crixina:
What's with this his beret sef??

im belong undecided cheesy grin
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
I wonder where buhari got some of these his ministers from! This one that wears a beret like what someone should not mention! God save us
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Aringon(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2016
The beret is bereft of ideas, I blame Buhari for spending 6 months to appoint him as a Minister

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by jikemania(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by wadetaw202: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
locosis007:

Only what he knows is to wear a beret and talk rubbish

THE "UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA" MINISTER IS MORE CLUELESS THAN GEJ WAS!!!!

And buhari spent 6 months in search of a clueless minister of sports. So, where does buhari belong to on the chart of ccluelessness?

1 Like

Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by Shedking(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Abeg I need girl of 15-18 years wey never know man like myself.Note:person fit apply for em own person wey him know...hurry now or tomorrow maybe too late!!!
Re: Dalung Accuses NFF Of Fraud At Rio 2016. NFF Replies. by humbleself242(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Useless man @DALUNG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Excluded Goals / Real Madrid Protest Plans For Barca La Liga Game To Hold In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.