Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home (748 Views)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home by aureen: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Ladies before you make a decision to marry a man you must seek the face of God because only God knows what the future holds.

JOHN 5:19

So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself. He does only what he sees the Father doing. Whatever the Father does, the Son also does.

Most men from polygamous home by default setting might take the path of their parent. Just remember that you deserve to be happy not fighting battle both spiritual and physical for the rest of your life.

Have a relationship with God. LET THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU IN ALL THINGS. AMEN.

YOU WILL NOT MISS IT IN MARRIAGE BY GOD'S GRACE. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Seek the face of God before marrying ANY man

4 Likes

Re: Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home by aureen: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Seek the face of God before marrying ANY man

You are right.

2 Likes

Re: Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Don't waste ur time preaching op

Ladies seek d weight of his bank account b4 marrying any man
Re: Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home by Droyal(f): 3:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
So one won't seek the fact of God before marrying someone from a monagamos home abi?
Re: Seek The Face Of God Before Marrying A Man From A Polygamous Home by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 21, 2016
we all know in Christian marriages its
one man one wife

but if you pray for 40days and 40nights and
went ahead and marry a muslim which
you know religiously he is entitled to
atleast four wives...depending on his
financial capability will you say God didn't
answer your prayers..

that is how lots of people blame everything
on devil without telling you how they
ignored all the red flags

I once had a chat with a friend on why he
converted from Christianity to muslim and
I laughed when he told me cuz it will
allow him to marry more wives when his
finance increases

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Men To Experience Sexism / Your Values: Your Value / Christian Bakery To Be Shutdown For Refusing To Bake Wedding Cake For Gay Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.