Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers (29704 Views)

Artworks By A Nairalander, Kebi Arts / MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts / A Nigerian Artists Oil And Acrylic Paintings On Canvas, Artworks By An African. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by irunoko(m): 6:43am On Aug 21, 2016
onismate:
pretty good price. pm me if you are interested
say it here jare .I don't do pm's cool
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by onismate: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2016
irunoko:
say it here jare .I don't do pm's cool
how do I know what and how you like your designs!?!! And how you want it. Well you may as well go to @giftedfingers1 on Instagram to talk directly with the crew

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Qualer: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:
Kudos to u guy n D sky shall be ur stepping stone smiley

me na artist too, come make i paint you... nakked! grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

me na artist too, come make i paint you... nakked! grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tnx buh No
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by stephano100(m): 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mrgreat:
corpers weeee.... corper with sense, every other corper should learn from such. if u lik b waiting for govt allawee alone, u re on ur own. last yr as a corper I raised close to a milli aside allawee. handwork pays. thnks to SAED
Please which of the SAED programme were you into?
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Qualer: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tnx buh No

cool down first... just say yes! it is always a very very enlightening experience for first timers!! cheesy cheesy you'll love the feeling when the project is done!

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

cool down first... just say yes! it is always a very very enlightening experience for first timers!! cheesy cheesy you'll love the feeling when the project is done!
Tnx for d offer boo buh No
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Qualer: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:

Tnx for d offer boo buh No

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48674138][/quote]
Yah smiley
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Qualer: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:

Yah smiley

when you run finish we go know how far!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

when you run finish we go know how far!! grin grin grin grin grin
Not running boo am still here grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Qualer: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:

Not running boo am still here grin grin grin grin

oya come make we talk and do.. a doo.. a doo!!
because after the reggae we go play the blues... a blues.. a blues!!
even your boo don dey do... a dooo... a dooo!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

oya come make we talk and do.. a doo.. a doo!!
because after the reggae we go play the blues... a blues.. a blues!!
even your boo don dey do... a dooo... a dooo!!! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Hw's ur day going jare
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Qualer: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
annnikky:

grin grin grin grin
Hw's ur day going jare

dull weather but otherwise....

Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by annnikky(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Qualer:

dull weather but otherwise....
Ok.. Enjoy ur day
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by Mohdeevah(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
wow.... ..
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by irunoko(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
onismate:
how do I know what and how you like your designs!?!! And how you want it. Well you may as well go to @giftedfingers1 on Instagram to talk directly with the crew
that's better cheesy
Re: Checkout The Beauty Of These Artworks By this Corper With Gifted Fingers by ArcToyin(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Indeed great. applaud. how I wish I can also do same like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Photos Collected From History. / The Ọkhọkhọ: Cambridge's Jesus College Returns Benin Artefact / Software Used For Animated TV Commercials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.