Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja (57768 Views)

Concrete Pond Vs Earthen Pond / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / How I Started My EXPORT Business With ZERO Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Would Update You no qualms just follow and Would upload a video on Youtube
AnthonyAk:
Kudos op been following this thread for months. Im curious to see your first harvest
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sent

eay:
Wow...I really love your thread sir...it's self explanatory...God bless you.
Please I'm very much interested in your materials and video materials.
Springton14@gmail.com

God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by pword: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thank you Op for the inspiration,if i say u just changed a life today u wont believe.may God bless ur hustle IJN. Pls kindle send me learning manuals and videos to sol2galaxy@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2016
Sent check Your mail

pword:
Thank you Op for the inspiration,if i say u just changed a life today u wont believe.may God bless ur hustle IJN. Pls kindle send me learning manuals and videos to sol2galaxy@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by osic(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by heatflux: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaykaymil. Pls I would like a copy of the material too. coolestmike02@yahoo.com.

And this just came to my mind. Do you have drafted plan to maintain the water level of the pond during the dry season?
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
I sent You an email now
osic:
Hi, I am an undergraduate, and would like to go into the fish farming business, I don't have any land of my own but a little space in my compound, I would like an estimate to start small as a small scale farmer, how to do things so as not to run into shortages, thanks in advance. My email address is osikomaiyaademola@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
heatflux:
Kaykaymil. Pls I would like a copy of the material too. coolestmike02@yahoo.com.

And this just came to my mind. Do you have drafted plan to maintain the water level of the pond during the dry season?

Yes we are already in plans with sinking a borehole there and there is a well there that we pump water from for now to maintain the water level.
would send You the material asap. So basically we will have a borehole and as backup for now we are using a well.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by shegz4law(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thanks for this inspiring thread @Kaykaymil... May the Almighty bless your hustle Sir... I'm learning from you already.. kindly send me some relevant materials on fish farming... My e-mail is olushegzoladipo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by fordex3: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aquabiz & Agric Enterprises on 08189164502 for your Fingerlings & Juveniles,we sell day-old chicks,broilers-250 naira,pullets(layers)-250 naira,hybrid turkey-1,500,local turkey-550 naira,white cockrels-20 naira,black cockrel-75 naira,Noiler - 150,4 weeks broiler-600 naira,4 weeks cockrel-250 naira,.point of lay -14 weeks-1,350,old layers-950 naira,catfish fingerling -12 naira,catfish Juvenile -20 naira,Vitamin A fortified yellow cassava stem-50 pieces-700 naira,1 bundle-1,500 naira,Battery cages-150,000 naira,Herbicides,weedout,sprayers -8 litres and 16 litres also availablie.We provide transport and logistics for point of lays and old layers,we are in Ibadan and supply anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2016
It is an honour to actually be able to inspire You. Sent You an email

shegz4law:
Thanks for this inspiring thread @Kaykaymil... May the Almighty bless your hustle Sir... I'm learning from you already.. kindly send me some relevant materials on fish farming... My e-mail is olushegzoladipo@gmail.com
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Ttalk: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Kaykaymil:

This is a very laudable project, i pray God will crown you effort with bountiful harvest.

Meanwhile for you to maximise your profit and reduce cost you need our super giant 3 in 1 for your feed pelleting and power supply

Please, kindly send the video and manual to goldgate2003@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by pluto09(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Good job you are doing, kudos.
kindly send the video and manual to olanoah2002@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by dlectura(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Sir, I would also like the video and materials link, here is my email : dominicnkoro@gmail.com, your farm is at saburi, I can come over for a one on one session if you don't mind, I'm also an aspiring farmer but no fund to kick start it....God bless your work.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
We thank God bro sent You a mail kindly attend to it

Ttalk:

This is a very laudable project, i pray God will crown you effort with bountiful harvest.

Meanwhile for you to maximise your profit and reduce cost you need our super giant 3 in 1 for your feed pelleting and power supply

Please, kindly send the video and manual to goldgate2003@yahoo.com
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Ttalk: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kaykaymil:
We thank God bro sent You a mail kindly attend to it

Thank you so much for the info. I am into fish farming and production of feed equipment and feed of different sizes for people in Abuja and environ and would like share ideas with you concerning earthing pond

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ttalk:

Thank you so much for the info. I am into fish farming and production of feed equipment and feed of different sizes for people in Abuja and environ and would like share ideas with you concerning earthing pond

Send me a mail or whatsapp
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by murshid09(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
pls my boss kindly send the tutorials and videos to me Sir ameenhoneynigeria@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by ComrdDRS: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Nice job sir, I stays at Idu yard, Abuja. I wish I could visit your farm soon. Pls send to me....... Evergreentersoo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by gohan: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by KELVIN086: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Kaykaymil:

Goodday sir , I've been thinking about this fish pond business for about a year now , I still yet to really understand the economic and profitability aspect of it.
So ur materials will help me in a long way.
Osaskelvin73@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Adewakeup1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very inspiring thread to follow, please I will love to have the materials too, email : alabiadesoji@yahoo.com

Thanks & God bless your efforts

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kunglaw619: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks for the inspirational lecture sir. Please I would love to have the materials. edehkingsley15@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Saintee2009(m): 5:04am On Sep 26, 2016
pls send to me also saintee2009@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by aanyanwu: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Please Sir, I will love to have the materials too, email : polycarp80@yahoo.co.uk. .

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Amen thanks sent to Your mail
Adewakeup1:
Very inspiring thread to follow, please I will love to have the materials too, email : alabiadesoji@yahoo.com

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Amen and God bless You too

aanyanwu:
Please Sir, I will love to have the materials too, email : polycarp80@yahoo.co.uk. .

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2016
This is the 7th week and I must say My fishes are doing well I have had a Mortality of 60 so far and they are all feeding on Aquamax 4MM. this is a short video of me feeding them on tuesday.
https://youtu.be/DKYjelcUm90
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
not even one single picture since then? for why na? no be every body get sufficient data to watch video ... undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by eay(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
booqee:
not even one single picture since then? for why na? no be every body get sufficient data to watch video ... undecided

What's wrong with youths of nowadays? undecided
Is it your right to get a picture?
He feels like sharing his knowledge and experience...at least you will commend him for that.

Is it e-learning or social platforms that is siphoning respect out of most youths?

Be grateful nd appreciate ppl that inconvenience themselves to help u.

4 Likes

Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol sorry would upload pictures I understand the data problem

booqee:
Re: How I Started My Earthen Pond Fish Farming In Abuja by Kaykaymil(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pictures for people who do not have data to watch videos You might be not be able to see their actual size.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Found In My Colleague's Locker / Plantain Sucker Planting Season / Hardworking Female Farmer Processing Garri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.