Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Beast Of The Night{episode1} By Jonaz - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beast Of The Night{episode1} By Jonaz (570 Views)

The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 / Ikomoja The Beast / The Beast Of Zobovan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beast Of The Night{episode1} By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Many years ago when man’s wickedness seems inevitable. The days of darkness over-shadows the light of the world and hopes of survival seems lost……My story begins

………
In a small town of Bashan, a town of blood and Tears, where how to survive seems the order of the day, humanity battling with darkness for survival…..It was already morning in Bashan but the sky is still struggling with the black clouds hovering over it to light up the earth, people were seen gathering in the street and there was loud cry from women. Another child has been lost to the beast that attacks the town during the night in search of young blood.
“Everybody back to your houses, we will see how to secure this town from the beast’’ said Monky-tails the town chief, a man with bald head and large chuck of beard. “We have heard this many times but still we are been slaughtered by this beast every night, we have endured enough and it is about to you step down for failing your duty to protect your people ” one man thundered in the crowd and there was a loud roars from the people. “Shut up! everyone, now listen if any of you disobeys me I will teach him or her good a lesson” He threatens and left with his armed guards. And everybody dispersed.
Emily and his son Tom have just arrived in Bashan during the day, they were involved in a car crash and could not make it to their destination, also lost almost everything only a little cash was left. She rented a house and move in with her son.

Three nights in Bashan seems peaceful and lovely but in fourth night horror returns, she heard a frightening screams throughout the night, she was so scared and rush to Tom’s room who clinched on her for safety and soon it was all over. In the morning she tried to know what really happened, she saw crowds gathering around a house she quickly went closer to them and met shocking..............---> READ BEAST OF THE NIGHT {EPISODE 2}

Do not fail to add your comment here and site
Thank you for reading

For more interesting stories visit: http://jonaztales..com.ng/2016/08/beast-of-night-episode-1.html?m=1#.V7geaG81h1I
Re: Beast Of The Night{episode1} By Jonaz by yeminiz(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2016
post d next episode...i wanna knw wah happen
Re: Beast Of The Night{episode1} By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
yeminiz:
visit the link... episode two is there
Re: Beast Of The Night{episode1} By Jonaz by Tripleclick(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2016
yeminiz:
I hv added episode 3 also... Once you click on episode 1 ..other episodes are tagged alongside

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With The Wrong Guy / TORN (flash Fiction) / How Time Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.