Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Kids Caught In The Act - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Caught In The Act (1541 Views)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids Caught In The Act by Abiagirl777(f): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Yes kids are joy to have but they can go lengths to make you terrified albeit innocently.share your experiences pls.
Once my little cousin wouldn't allow anyone to wash his hands when he's about to eat,he always went to the bathroom to do that,now my sis became bothered after three occasions he had come out with his hands washed.mind you,all the water taps in the house were off because he had this habit of wasting water leaving only the WC own.
So on this fateful day she followed him when he went to wash it as usual and found that he'd push the WC handle to let out water then wash his hands where the water comes out in the toilet .eeeew,the mum screamed.
So what have you seen or heard them do

2 Likes

Re: Kids Caught In The Act by bennyrazz: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
kids are God's own heritage. They look upon us for direction. They do things that irks you at times but they are very innocent of those crimes cuz they know not what they do. Your story @op is very funny

2 Likes

Re: Kids Caught In The Act by rosalieene(f): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
eeewwwwwww! so funny
Re: Kids Caught In The Act by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Loool....That kid must be so stubborn..
Re: Kids Caught In The Act by babyme1(f): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
My 3 year old daughter said to my husband " pls dont raise your voice when u r talking to mummy, she is a woman".

My husband is yet to recover from it 3 weeks later cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kids Caught In The Act by Marvel1206: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol.. That kid
Re: Kids Caught In The Act by Abiagirl777(f): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Keep them stories coming let's unwind,family section isn't only for marital problems tongue tongue
Odogwu Lalasticlala oruo na omume

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Alarming Statistic Of Paternity Fraud In Nigeria – Are You Your Baby’s Daddy / Are Tithes' Payments Pre-requisites To Financial Freedom And Success In Life? / How my father left my mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.