Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) (36360 Views)

Desmond Elliot Visits Lagos NYSC Camp At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Mercy Jonhson And Desmond Elliot's Throwback Picture / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
benji93:

well too many fictitious identities here maam, your comment makes sense actually, but what do you make of your good intentions if it is quite beyond his actualization.We do not know how he got the money to help the lady out, but given the degree of wealth aggrandizement in the senate, i believe he should be able to do what you suggested, if thts what you meant implicitly.
Egbamii oooooooo!!!!!!! I don't deserve all these grammar nah. **sobbing profusely **
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
God bless you for this beautiful gift to the homeless. Thats reminds me, patience oseni is been asking on how to comminicate with you. She has been hospitalised in calabar for some months now. Kindly get intouch with her. Thank you.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
God bless you for this beautiful gift to the homeless desmond. Thats reminds me, patience oseni is been asking on how to comminicate with you. She has been hospitalised in calabar for some months now. Kindly get intouch with her. Thank you.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by benji93: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
computergeek:
Egbamii oooooooo!!!!!!! I don't deserve all these grammar nah. **sobbing profusely **
you lucky sha,i carry bucket for hand, take am.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by kenoz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one DOE

God bless you
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lemme.first say "GOOD OF HIM"

Now back.to the story, how does a "supposed" homeless woman get money to buy such a generator. Wont the cost of that gen been enough to get her an apartment? Or z this place in Lekki?

#no offence abeg#
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by undisputednesta(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Desmond tutu in d building.....tuale baba tho I nor dey watch ur movie cool
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Airforce1:
Now that's what I call "Change"

God bless you plenty Desmond
tah! CHANGE fire... She still dey dsame land, that's called TRANSFORMATION, everything advancedly new or remodified.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by cut007: 3:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Afonjas always celebrating mediocrity..... SMH
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by beemzy2014(f): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2016
For doing this..... No one will buy dog and name it Desmond
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by Pylony(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2016
A humanitarian work that transforms a life. Our celebrities should always try and key into charity work such as this, I and just like their counterparts around the world who are setting aside part of their wealth to help the less privileged in their countries. May God bless his hands to do much more for all those in need.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 21, 2016
Wow... Elliot u do well ooo cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by sodayve: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2016
MrCork:

....she is dakakin...why did he waste money? angry

Fool! U are you pharisee
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by sodayve: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2016
cut007:
Afonjas always celebrating mediocrity..... SMH

No Biafra will do this.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by Qualer: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2016
karryn:
Me sef I need a house o oga desmond biko find one for me too

Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by freshcvvs: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2016
computergeek:
Oh! May God Bless him abundantly. But in a country like Naija, he should have used the money for this apartment to get ten smaller rooms for ten homeless people. But all the same, we need more people like him.

Lead by example.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by seguno2: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
femolacqua:
Nice one Desmond, let it flow.

The money of Abu is what we use to entertain Abu.
Re: Desmond Elliot Provides Homeless Woman With An Apartment (pics) by MrCork: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
sodayve:

No Biafra will do this.

^^^see angry woman! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Kate Henshaw Complains Of How Expensive Drinks Are Sold At Cinemas / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.