Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below (6260 Views)

lekki Rose Garden with c of o in ibeju lekki 4million with a discount of %5 / WhiteOak Courts Estate 4Million Ibeju Lekki .enjoy a discount of %5 / Why I Focus More On Properties In Ibeju-lekki/lekki Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Pick Any of the estate below and enjoy a 5%discount Enjoy this while it last And i want u to know i can help u process all your documents which You would get without stress as i am ready to deliver to u wherever u are.

Reasons You Should Make use of the Discount Now!

Within the recently unveiled Lagos Lekki Master Plan, IBEJU-LEKKI has been designed to become the Emerging Industrial, Commercial, Investment and Tourists Capital City of the New Lagos. This is the Same Commercial cum Industrial hub where you’ll find the Lekki Free Trade Zone (LFTZ), Lekki Int’l Cargo Airport, The Lekki Int’l Deep Sea Port, the $900M Dangote Refinery, La Champagne Tropicana & Many Other Multi trillion dollars- National Investments Guaranteed to Help Increase Your Own Return on Investments Within This Emerging Commercial Nerve Centre of the New Lagos. and trust me by end of the Month there will be an increment of 1 million Naira so u investing between now and month end u will be having a 1 miilion naira profit so what are u waiting for

DOCUMENTATIONS

· Allocation of land
· Deed of assignment
· Survey plan
· Master layout
All this will be given once payment has been completed
. ...
SANDFIELD COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Title: C of O
Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Allocation: Immediately
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.
Current Status: Has been cleared. Fencing is ongoing. Very dry and lovely

SUNNYLAND COURTS
IbejuLekki.
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: 3.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road)
Current Status: Has been cleared. Fencing is ongoing. Very dry and lovely

LEKKI ROYAL GARDENS
Proximity: Oshokoro Town.
Price: N4, 000,000
Plot size: 500 sqm
Instalment Plan: N2.7 initial 12 months N184,000 monthly
Current Status: Fenced & Gated
Promo: Get 20 bags of cement when you make outright payment

WHITE OAK COURTS
Located along the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Plot Size: 600 Sqm FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. NICE VIEW.
Price: N4.5 million
Allocation: Immediate
Current status: Clearing is ongoing

UPTOWN COURTS
IbejuLekki.Lekki Free Trade Zone
Location: 6 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just before cherry wood Courts. Closer to the road than cherry wood Courts
Plot Size: 600sqm. CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: 4million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)

CHERRYWOOD COURTS ESTATE
Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Plot Size: 600sqm FAR FROM THE ROAD
Price: N3.5 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area)
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

PARADISE GARDENS
Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis. 10 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. 3 minutes drive before Lacapagne Tropicana.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Allocation: Sept 2016
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k
Current Status: Not yet cleared. Close to the road.

CITY POINT GARDENS 1
Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Another world of its own. Lovely and looks very residential inclined
Price: N1,500,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Gazette
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: 3/6/12 months instalment allowed.
Current Status: Not yet fenced. Looks like a football field (grass)

AKODO PENINSULA
Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Another world of its own. Lovely and looks very residential inclined
Price: N1,500,000 (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana)
Title: Global Excision
Land Ratification is ongoing, hence C of \o will be issued.
Instalment Plan: N1,500,000 for 3 months instalment
Current Status: Not yet fenced. Looks like a football field (grass)
Promo: 5% discount

DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: Gazetted
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.
Current status: Yet to be fenced

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2
4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for tremendous Returns on Investment.
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced
Current Status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing

FLOOD GATE ESTATE
Proximity: Eleranigbe Axis. Where 4th mainland will commence from.
Price: N1,500,000
Title: Registered Survey
Discount:10% on outright payment
Promo: Buy 2 outright and get 1 free

OPEN HEAVENS ESTATE
Proximity: Eleranigbe Axis. Where 4th mainland will commence from.
Price: N1,500,000
Title: Registered Survey
Discount:10% on outright payment
Promo: Buy 2 outright and get 1 free...

CLOSE NEIGHBORHOOD:
*The New Shop Rite.
*The New International Airport.
*The Lekki Free Trade Zone.
*The Lekki Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Deep Sea Port.
*The Dangote Refinery.
*The Pan Atlantic University.
*The Computer Village Permanent Site.
*The Lagos Business School.
*Two Gulf Courses.
*The International Market District.e.t.c.
Its a solid dry land.

INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Central water treatment
- Electricity
- Recreational facilities
- Good Road Network And Layout.
- Street light
- Sports centre
- Landscaping
- Environmental security.

For exceptional service,

Name: Adewale Hassan
Mobile: 08035331074 (Watsapp or Call)
Email: shoproperties@yahoo.com
☎ 08035331074
08061388834 08124579981
Contact

Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Any retirement fund isn’t complete without a property
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
call for more information
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2016
The real estate industry is an industry that can boast of having the richest men and women as major players.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Still Available
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Don't Mind those side chicks who want u to buy them Gadgets u had better invest on properties ..Buy now and thank me later
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Real estate investing in lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
still available
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:03am On Aug 25, 2016
still available
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Land investment has been helping people to be wealthy and smiling to the bank, more fortunes have been made by owning lands than any other investment in Lagos, especially on the island.

1 Like

Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
Land investment has been helping people to be wealthy and smiling to the bank, more fortunes have been made by owning lands than any other investment in Lagos, especially on the island.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
call me now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
call me now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2016
The Olokola energy project including refinery and petrochemical plants, being developed by the Dangote Group, and to be delivered in less than 3 years in the Olokola Free Trade Zone in Ondo and Ogun States, is expected to become the energy hub of West Africa.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
A clear, positive vision is important, but you’ll need to develop a keen foresight to make great decisions that will turn your vision into a reality.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
☎️Contact .Call or Whatsapp
SHEYI/ WALE
08027493735 08124579981
08061388834 08035331074
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Do it right when it's right
Enough of the procrastination! Take a stance now! Buy land in a remarkable location, build your house, occupy it and ultimately sack your landlord!
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
sweet house
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2016
It’s not surprising that a lot of people get overwhelmed by the process and quit before they even begin. But it doesn’t have to confound. Reality is, property investing is relatively straightforward.
To help you begin your journey, here are eight steps to starting a property portfolio on a solid ground, without losing your mind.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by jejeproperty(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
the time is now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by DupsonProperty(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Real Estate General

☎️Contact .Call or Whatsapp
SHEYI/ WALE
08027493735 08124579981
08061388834 08035331074
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oh Yes u are right
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by DupsonProperty(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
you cant beat this offer..............grab yours now, Certified and Trusted as Always
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
available
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
call now for more info
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Finances – prepare NOW for future opportunities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Hotel History? / Newly Built 4 Bedroom Semi Detached With Bq & 5bedroom Fully Detached With A Bq / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale Opposite RCCG with land promo and more pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.